8,297 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
12 minutes ago, tanderson64 said:

Whether it is VJ or USCIS time line, they will catch up, so stop worrying about it...

My point is I know my luck. So if I am left behind, this makes harder to get any kind of quick response because USCIS base their actions on that chart.

I'm not worried about their current processing times, I've been saying for a while estimates were too optimistic. I still have to start to complain, I base on facts. 

I'm just pointing out the fact they moved back a month and a half their chart is not that good.

Edited by Estibaliz

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Sadly enough this is not about any VJ estimated timeline, that only reflects what people are reporting here... This is the official USCIS chart.

FYI my was post not in response to your post about USCIS updating their timeline..it was just a general comment about people being frustrating with the timeline changes on VJ.

My post just happened to coincide with yours...sorry.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
Just now, tanderson64 said:

FYI my was post not in response to your post about USCIS updating their timeline..it was just a general comment about people being frustrating with the timeline changes on VJ.

My post just happened to coincide with yours...sorry.

That's ok. I never meant to sound rude or mad or anything either. I'm having a bit of a rough day, so seeing that was just a bit too much for me. I even tried to find the positive there, though :P

I'm just very tired of everything today, so I better call it off :)

You all have a nice rest of your day. Hopefully we'll see more movement for March today and hopefully no one here we'll be left behind so that silly chart won't even matter.

Sorry, guys.

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lulu oz said:

Hello All, has Anyone seen that the USCIS processing time of CSC has moved back to January 1, 2017. I'm surprised and shocked and wonder why...

Don't even worry about that.  We know for fact that it isnt correct because we can see that people in March have been getting their cases processed.  The USCIS site is horrible and shouldn't be relied on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eric.molnar said:

Don't even worry about that.  We know for fact that it isnt correct because we can see that people in March have been getting their cases processed.  The USCIS site is horrible and shouldn't be relied on.

What they mean is the oldest dated case they are working on.  The bulk of the cases they are working on atm are March.  So indeed the numbers and estimates need to be taken for what they're worth.  Basically as loose estimate as to when cars will get done. 

Right now it looks like USCIS is about 3 or 4 weeks behind what we were expecting. I'll take that gladly. 😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hello fellow april filers,

I was just wondering.. do you guys think our SO will get here by the end of this year? (assuming there is no RFE

This long distance is making me go crazy!!! :blink:

10 minutes ago, Annie0913 said:

Hello fellow april filers,

I was just wondering.. do you guys think our SO will get here by the end of this year? (assuming there is no RFE

This long distance is making me go crazy!!! :blink:

I used to think so.  I was hoping for late October or early November but I have serious doubts after the last 2 or so weeks.  Hopefully we'll see some April movement by the end of next week.  I'm going to see my SO on August 5th and I am hoping we have moved to NOA2 by then.. Fingers crossed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, spike198 said:

I used to think so.  I was hoping for late October or early November but I have serious doubts after the last 2 or so weeks.  Hopefully we'll see some April movement by the end of next week.  I'm going to see my SO on August 5th and I am hoping we have moved to NOA2 by then.. Fingers crossed

Aw, you're so lucky you get to see your SO before the whole process is over. At least the wait time won't be as long. I'm unable to see mine bc I already took off a whole month in February and have barely anymore vacation days left unfortunately. At least news for the NOA2 will be over soon. 

23 minutes ago, spike198 said:

I'm going to see mine on August 10th so a week after you. I was gonna wait until September for his birthday but time is going by so slow. The loneliness is kicking in hard.

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Spike198

Don't give up that hope yet. I think if you receive your NOA2 by the 15 of Aug you may still be able to make it by Oct. I say that because I've noticed that the Philippines is averaging 43 days from NOA2 to interview, I'm not sure about Jamaica, but if its 60 or less, there you go. Good luck to you. God Bless

11 minutes ago, Trinab80 said:

I'm going to see mine on August 10th so a week after you. I was gonna wait until September for his birthday but time is going by so slow. The loneliness is kicking in hard.

I'll still be there, going until the 19th.  I forget... where does your fiance live?  We're staying in MoBay so I can work while I'm there.  This'll most likely be my last trip.  My wallet is paying the price for all these trips!

3 minutes ago, Chris2870 said:

Spike198

Don't give up that hope yet. I think if you receive your NOA2 by the 15 of Aug you may still be able to make it by Oct. I say that because I've noticed that the Philippines is averaging 43 days from NOA2 to interview, I'm not sure about Jamaica, but if its 60 or less, there you go. Good luck to you. God Bless

For Jamaica, it will not take long. It appears to be averaging 30-45 days from NOA2 to interview, truthfully that is the easy part because with Jamaica, you can do Packet 3 and 4 pretty much at the same time because it's all online and from what I've seen from previous couples that have already completed the process, once we see on the CEAC site that its ready, we can submit everything and schedule the medical and interview.

It's just the waiting of the NOA2 that's the draining, emotional part of this process.

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

19 minutes ago, Annie0913 said:

Aw, you're so lucky you get to see your SO before the whole process is over. At least the wait time won't be as long. I'm unable to see mine bc I already took off a whole month in February and have barely anymore vacation days left unfortunately. At least news for the NOA2 will be over soon. 

I know, I really am lucky I can see him.  I am able to "work from home" so as long as I have an internet connection I can be gone and still work.  You'll want to save those vacation days for when your SO arrives.  I can't wait to show mine around San Diego and I'm sure you feel the same way!

1 minute ago, spike198 said:

I'll still be there, going until the 19th.  I forget... where does your fiance live?  We're staying in MoBay so I can work while I'm there.  This'll most likely be my last trip.  My wallet is paying the price for all these trips!

He lives a half mile from the Grand Palladium in Lucea but we go to MoBay a lot which is 45 mins from his house. I'm leaving on the 15th, so I won't be there as long as I normally am.

Trust me, I totally feel where you're coming from with the financial part. 

ROC Filing:

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.