Case Complete to Interview May 2017

933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 hours ago, Hannah9285 said:

Checking in!

cc 3/27 

interview 5/30 Juarez 

We were able to schedule his fingerprints and photos ourselves for 5/27 and still need to call and make medical appointment. 

Congratulations🤗

Waiting on my interview date. Cc 3/29

Hoping to hear something soon. 

2 hours ago, JKLP said:

hi everyone just finished my interview last april 4 and was approved.can i ask whats next?

Wait for the documents to be sent to you, attend a CFOseminar ,book your flight :) congratulations :)

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So my understanding in Ciudad Juarez is once you pass interview the give you a  package  and you take that to boarder crossing , I have read that people DHC THAT to a address or they waite pick it up there ,, my lawyer says they will give me  package there , anyone have info on this

Timeline

Also to let people know that when I called in by phone case was completed on 4 /4 /2017 but today I got email saying case completed ,, calling in is way faster for info then waiting for email 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 hours ago, R and KJ said:

Hoping to get it this week, :) or early next week :) 

Just got off the phone with a rep. She said they still have next week for scheduling. So hoping we hear something next week. Best of wishes to all. 

Timeline

Ok I just got off phone with rep they said my case compleded on 3/31 so hoping for next week or maybe in of the day but for sure call emails are almost week behind from what's really going on 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, JKLP said:

hi everyone just finished my interview last april 4 and was approved.can i ask whats next?

Please see the following link for steps after visa interview:

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/after.html

Our CR-1 Journey:

06/17/2016 : NOA1 date

10/31/2016 : Transferred to Potomac Service Centre

11/30/2016 : Approved!

12/07/2016 : NVC Received

12/12/2016 : Case Number & IIN received (confirmed through phone)

12/12/2016 : Submitted DS-261

12/13/2016 : Welcome Letter from NVC

12/13/2016 : AOS fee invoiced & Paid

12/16/2016 : IV fee invoiced & Paid

12/20/2016 : Submitted DS-260

12/23/2016 : Delivered to NVC

12/28/2016 : Scan date

02/22/2017 : In review dept

03/07/2017 : Case Complete

04/28/2017 : Interview (Approved 🙂)

05/05/2017 : Visa on hand

05/15/2017 : Entered USA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 hours ago, AlexUA said:

Thanks! Check now. My case just displayed "In Transit" status!!!

Could you please tell me where do you see this "in transit" status? 

Perhaps attach the link to the website. 

Thanks!

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, Royo said:

Could you please tell me where do you see this "in transit" status? 

Perhaps attach the link to the website. 

Thanks!

https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/   "Check My Visa Application Status"

Hey everyone, 

so me and hubby are back in USA together finally, POE went smooth and we were out in 10 minutes. 

congrats to all cc and interview approved and date given. 🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello all! 

I hope your well and eagerly awaiting our interview dates soon!!! Bring on may! 

I have a question and hoping someone can help! 

Basically my husband (USC) filled his taxes and used TurboTax to do so, so obviously as were married he tried to file his taxes married but filling singlely, however it would ask for my SSN (Which I obviously don't have going through the process still), so he attempted to but something in the box but it wasnt allowing anything but an 8 digit SSN, So he filled his 2016 taxes singlely, thinking that it would be ok because obviously I'm not there and I don't have SSN yet etc.. and then once I do go and get it all he would send the 1040x form to amend it to married filing jointly. So being a uk citizen and never having to do taxes, is this correct? As one, we obviously don't want to do it wrong and secondly having the tax report back for 2016 it says filled singly and if Ill have to take this to the interview I don't want it to be a reason for the visa to be delayed or denied! :L 

Any help would be much appreciated please help!!! 

Timeline

Well I did not know but when I did my taxes for 2016 I just put single because she lived in a different country I could have used her for a ride off I did not know the cop up a different number I forget what it's called but anyways we didn't have any problems case got completed just waiting on interviews 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Question for anyone. I am going to the interview with my wife in Kiev, any idea roughly on how long to get the passport and paperwork delivered to her? I am trying to figure out getting plane tickets and want to schedule enough time so I donot have to change them.

Thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.