Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Nhona Scott said:

Any march 27 filers here who have gotten their approvals already? And those who have not gotten theirs yet? The frustration is real! 💔

12 out of 21 (57%) of 3/27 NOA1s have their NOA2, as of Saturday. There might be one or two more from the weekend.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
57 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Yep!  I agree with you.  5 months is unconscionable. 

Frustration is Very Real.    :girlwerewolf2xn:  I've reached the limits of my patience.  

This week (regardless if it helps or not) I'm calling and emailing and rattling doors.

I may even call the US Forestry Service!  IDC  :diablo:

There are others waiting longer, but there are April approvals, also.  :protest:

Monday is day 144 receive and this insanity is going to end  - I don't know when, nor do I know how, but I'm sick of this BENCH!!!!!

I tried contacting our congresswoman and We have not hear back from her yet. I am the beneficiary, gave up my good paying job overseas to go home and go through this process just to be with my love. It has been 8 months since I went back home. And Im still here. Lol I really wish we could here good news this week. My man will call uscis tomorrow as well. Monday is our day 135. Omg haha I cant just sit down here and wait longer anymore! 

10 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

I read on another thread that 2016 tax transcripts aren't available yet.  I didn't go to look for myself, but I thought that was odd - especially for electronic filers

I tried ordering my IRS transcripts online, but the site provided an error. Then, I used 8009089946 and it worked great. The automated system stated that I will reveive them in 10 days or less. This includes the 2016 filing.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, twoDs said:

12 out of 21 (57%) of 3/27 NOA1s have their NOA2, as of Saturday. There might be one or two more from the weekend.

Im with that 63% unapproved march 27 filers. Lol Hoping for a great news this week! Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, Tin&Lee said:

Hello everyone! Sharing my happiness as today is my birthday and my Fiance surprised me a picture of our Notice of Action Approval mailed yesterday, Aug 6th. Finally after 131 days!!

Received date: 3/14
NOA1 date: 3/22
NOA2 date: 7/31

Keep praying and undoubtedly approval will come sooner! 

congrats and happy birthday to you.

happy na birthday pa! :)

K1 Visa Issued:             10-10-2017

----------------------------------------------------

AOS

I-485 Sent :                    01-16-2018

USCIS Received Date:  01-22-2018

Notice Date:                   01-25-2018

Biometrics Appt:           02-20-2018

Interview Appt:              05-07-2018 (Approved on the spot)

I-797 Notice:                  05-08-2018

18 minutes ago, Tin&Lee said:

Hello everyone! Sharing my happiness as today is my birthday and my Fiance surprised me a picture of our Notice of Action Approval mailed on Aug 5th. Finally after 131 days!!

Received date: 3/17

Congratulations🍾🎉best day.,best gift..🎁🎈

yessss Happy na!!!Birthday pa😃🎂🎉

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
13 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

Ugh. More dealing with stupid government verification issues... Tried to get electronic transcripts and everything went smoothly until they asked for my phone number. Now I have to wait 5-10 days for a verification in the mail (to an address I don't live at anymore) to activate my account and get transcripts. Hopefully the post office will honor my change of address and forward it to me.

Sorry, just got home and catching up on these posts... and better late than never? hehe 
I have to say, I remember awhile back reading something about the tax transcripts and it being more geared for ppl who are self employed... just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps some.

26 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

Sorry, just got home and catching up on these posts... and better late than never? hehe 
I have to say, I remember awhile back reading something about the tax transcripts and it being more geared for ppl who are self employed... just thought I would throw that out there in case it helps some.

I have read that the consulate in HCMC may ask for many different items. I know that there may be different contextual variables, but I am bringing everything possible for her [eventual] interview. According to recent reviews, they have not been asking for much when both parties are present. Stull, I do not want to risk administrative pricessing or a denial. I usually am lucky, but am even in administrative processing (unknown reason and indefinite time) at the NVC. This process is unpredictable and forces even the most confident into humility...or submission.

On 8/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, KULtoATL said:

I just finished my medical on Friday August 4th. My visa interview is on August 24th. Last I saw on the system, they have already opened the interview slots in September. October will only probably be opened in September. Just in case you do not have enough time, make sure you contact the embassy to ask them to extend your NOA2 validity :)

A gentle reminder, your medical appointment should be at least 2 weeks before your visa interview date. They take around 10 days to have the medical report ready. If you wanna play safe, make the medical 3 weeks before.

I've been checking the past 3 days. Only August 17th is available. Nothing else. Getting a little worried.

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 3.37.14 PM.png

Case Status Update

March 10, 2017 - I-129F Package Sent

March 13, 2017 - I-129F Accepted

March 16, 2017 - I-797C NOA1 Received

June 21, 2017 - NOA2 Received

July 7, 2017 - NVC Case Created

July 17, 2017 - NVC Hardcopy Received

July 17, 2017 - Received email from U.S. Embassy in Malaysia to schedule an interview. 

July 18, 2017 - Case Ready 

August 5, 2017 - Only interview date available is August 17 

August 8, 2017 - Scheduled interview on August 17

August 9, 2017 - Medical Examination (report ready by August 16)

August 17, 2017 - Interview Day (K1 Approved)

January 23, 2018 - Entry to the US 

February 16, 2018 - Got married!

February 21, 2018 - Sent AOS packet

February 24, 2018 - AOS packet delivered

March 8, 2018 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 Accepted

March 16, 2018 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 NOA Received

March 28, 2018 - Biometrics appointment

July 9, 2018 - EAD & Advanced Parole Approved

July 14, 2018 - EAD card Received

May 17, 2019 - I-485 Interview, Approved on the spot

May 23, 2019 - I-797 NOA on approval received

May 23, 2019 USCIS account updated to "Card picked up by USPS"

May 30, 2019 - US Permanent Resident Card Received

March 1, 2021 - I-751 Accepted

March 29, 2021 - I-751 NOA Received, US Permanent Resident Card extended for 18 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Jesus & Michelle said:

I've been checking the past 3 days. Only August 17th is available. Nothing else. Getting a little worried.

Maybe there is a glitch? Or they need to update their system? Maybe call and see how accurate it is? *fingers crossed*

10 hours ago, Maria124 said:

we tried to call, actually my F. And it says continue with the process. but because ive read one thread, that they did that and tried calling to be sure that the Withdrawal letter is not valid, by the time the benefeciary had her interview they saw the withdrawal letter in the system and denied her visa. that my dilemma.. what if that happens. 😭😭

This is an interesting and unfortunate situation. I was reading portions of the "field manual" and it seems they worry that fraud may be related to one's reasoning...like one may regret deception.  This is why they will likely scrutinize the decision if they allow an interview. 

The reason you provided  is much different than another VJ member's "argument" over language with his finance. I am not trying to judge the other situation, but this process causes us to be at our worst sometimes. Still, I never thought about cancelling the petition due to a fight with my fiance. My decision to marry her has not fluctuated to doubt.

Again, your situation is much different. You received little to no communication from YOUR government, and thus thought it may be worth trying a different route. Your decision sounds as if the inability to recieve information from the USCIS caused stress, which influenced a decision made in haste. 

It may be best to contact an attorney ASAP.  The loss in time is not worth the risk. I would guess an immigration attorney will not cost much more than the USCIS fee to refile. Also, an attorney may be better at helping to convey the reasons behind the letter to withdraw.

Will you attend the [eventual] interview? I would as they may have questions.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Nhona Scott said:

I tried contacting our congresswoman and We have not hear back from her yet. I am the beneficiary, gave up my good paying job overseas to go home and go through this process just to be with my love. It has been 8 months since I went back home. And Im still here. Lol I really wish we could here good news this week. My man will call uscis tomorrow as well. Monday is our day 135. Omg haha I cant just sit down here and wait longer anymore! 

wait your are from Guam or Vancouver, WA? Guam is part of USA so can't you just come to Washington State?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Tin&Lee said:

Hello everyone! Sharing my happiness as today is my birthday and my Fiance surprised me a picture of our Notice of Action Approval mailed on Aug 5th. Finally after 131 days!!

Received date: 3/17

Congrats. Where i the Philippines are you from and where in America is he? It looks like an Oregon hat he is wearing

My Fiancee is in Mindanao

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.