Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Just now, Ariel&Mahum said:

Hey guys, I'm getting prepared to fill out the DS160, and I read one of the question is about your visits into the US for the past 5 years. Does anyone know if there's a way to find this info online? I really hope so.. being a Canadian I've easily gone a couple of times so the dates are long forgotten. Thank you guys so much in advance

The problem is because they don't record every time we cross the border or stamp our passports that its not often recorded in the I-94 document. You can go here and put your passport number in and see what comes up https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home

1 minute ago, Chris and Tin said:

thank you! :) the 2go guys in our province texted me that they have it already.  unfortunately, i'm on vacation so they can't deliver it at home and just give to my sister since i did not leave an authorization letter.  oh well, i'll be home tomorrow so i can pick it up from the office.  woohooo!

how's your application going?  I really hope you'll get yours soon.  everything's just a breeze after the NOA2.  though each passing day was a drag, it was all worth it. :) 

btw, during the interview, the consul said that she liked it when the petitioner accompanies the beneficiary.  interview was on the 1st (tuesday), petition got issued on the 2nd (wednesday) at about the afternoon, and i got an email from the ustraveldocs on friday that they have already sent my passport through 2go.  it was just surreal when you get to the finish line. :)   

There is no way my fiance can come to the interview but I am not worried. I should be just fine. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ariel&Mahum said:

Hey guys, I'm getting prepared to fill out the DS160, and I read one of the question is about your visits into the US for the past 5 years. Does anyone know if there's a way to find this info online? I really hope so.. being a Canadian I've easily gone a couple of times so the dates are long forgotten. Thank you guys so much in advance

i'm not sure but if your passport gets stamped everytime to come in the US, then that will be a good source. :) 

1 minute ago, Chris and Tin said:

i'm not sure but if your passport gets stamped everytime to come in the US, then that will be a good source. :) 

I have not had my passport stamped once but I do border crossings by car the majority of the time. Not sure about flying though I have not flown out of Winnipeg to the States for over 12 years. lol

3 minutes ago, Chris and Tin said:

However my 3 recent crossings are showing up in my I-94 so that's great. :D Woohoo they weren't there last week. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Ariel&Mahum said:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/home#section

View Travel History

seems to only show air travel though... when I did the DS-160 I just put down a few trips to the US that I could remember that were approx 4+ days. I often do day trips to the US so couldn't possibly put them all on there. Hopefully that will be ok, I haven't got my final visa approval yet though so can't say for sure :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, pajobra said:

However my 3 recent crossings are showing up in my I-94 so that's great. :D Woohoo they weren't there last week. lol

Hey, thanks! I just went and checked mine as well right now and there are a whole bunch more on there that weren't before!!? I did it end of June and there were 8 items showing... I just did it again now and there are 84. Lol kind of random... now I'm a bit worried because I only put a few on the DS-160! Hopefully it will be ok!?

Just now, Nathan&Amy said:

Hey, thanks! I just went and checked mine as well right now and there are a whole bunch more on there that weren't before!!? I did it end of June and there were 8 items showing... I just did it again now and there are 84. Lol kind of random... now I'm a bit worried because I only put a few on the DS-160! Hopefully it will be ok!?

I think you should be fine if you just show your last say 5 ones. That's all I am doing. I have only crossed the border 6 times in the last 2 years so figure that's all I will do. lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Oscar112709 said:

Good new we have the noa2 July 27..

Thank God 

Thank God 

Congratulations! Did you just get if from the mail today? Whats your noa1?

Thank God 

Congrats. If you fill out your timeline it would be really nice. :) What is your NOA1 notice date and received date?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, dkmfan85 said:

I received my NOA2 yesterday! I wanted to reveal to my fiancee on Skype first before letting everyone else in on it. She couldn't believe I hadn't even opened the envelope to peek until this afternoon. :D

NOA1 Receipt: 3/28 Notice: 4/3
NOA2: 7/31  postmarked 8/1
Case tracker still shows as "Case Was Received"

Good luck to everyone still on the roulette wheel!! I'm rooting for everyone!!

Yaaay!!! Congratulations!!! 

Now things will move super fast but I'm sure you won't mind;)

You are incredibly patient, I would open it right away:)

Spoiler

02/27/2017 - I-129 sent

03/02/2017 - Received date

03/07/2017 - NOA1 text and email

03/10/2017 - NOA1 hard copy

06/14/2017 - RFE mailed

06/17/2017 - RFE received (an unchecked box)

06/19/2017 - response to RFE mailed

06/23/2017 - response to RFE received

06/28/2017 - NOA2 Notice date

07/03/2017 - NOA2 hard copy received

07/11/2017 - NVC case number assigned

07/16/2017 - NVC left

07/17/2017 - Case Ready

07/19/2017 - Packet 3 received

08/18/2017 - Medical

08/23/2017 - Interview - Approved!!!

08/28/2017 - Visa issued

09/04/2017 - Visa in hand

10/27/2017 - POE (JFK)

11/25/2017 - got married!!!

AOS - K-1 + 2 K-2s

01/07/2018 - mailed AOS and EAD forms

01/11/2018 - Received date

01/18/2018 - Notice date

01/22/2018 - text notifications

01/25/2018 - got hard copies

02/12/2018 - biometrics

05/22/2018 - EAD approved 

06/26/2018 - AOS interview

06/27/2018 - AOS approved

07/03/2018 - approval notices received

07/05/2018 - green cards received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Eric&Olya said:

Yaaay!!! Congratulations!!! 

Now things will move super fast but I'm sure you won't mind;)

You are incredibly patient, I would open it right away:)

Oh, I'm ready for it!! I have all my documents ready to ship on Monday. I don't think Anna really realizes how fast this can potentially go from here. She might need a friendly nudge. ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, pajobra said:

Congrats. If you fill out your timeline it would be really nice. :) What is your NOA1 notice date and received date?

march 24 2017 filed   march 28 noa1 july 27 noa2....i idk how to do a time line sorry i tried 

1 hour ago, Nhona Scott said:

Congratulations! Did you just get if from the mail today? Whats your noa1?

march 24 2017 filed   march 28 noa1 july 27 noa2....i idk how to do a time line sorry i tried 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.