Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, twoDs said:

Nothing in today's mail, day 116.

I was bored an pulled every record for our csc/country/consulate (cali, canada, montreal) for January and looked up everyone's NOA2 times.

Tomorrow we'll tie the longest non-RFE NOA2 wait out of every January K1 filing. :(

Something really odd is happening to March filers, especially those with notice dates after 3/11.

I agree with u. Something is going on. My received date is March 15 n noticed date March 22..........stillwaiting 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Estibaliz said:

Yay! I was missing at least one approval today. Bad thing I already used all my reputation given today, because I do like this post :) Congratulations!

I need to ask... What's your received date?

Thank you! It was received on march 22nd but my noticed date was march 28

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, KozmicBlues said:

@Wilma77 @TearsOfBabylon

I totally understand the paranoia also. My fiance had TB several years back when he was in school...he went through many months of treatment and made a full recovery. But I'm worried it will come up as scarring or something on his chest x-ray and prompt further testing. Fingers crossed it will go through smoothly for all of us!! 

I also had that. :)) But mine is category 1.. reason why I had gone through with that is because I had pneumonia. :)) Good thing we found out about that right away.. I had to stay in the hospital for almost a week 😂 Last time I visited my pulmo was January 2017. :)) I had my medication April-September 2015.. Last time I had my xray, I have 1 small dot(scar) on my lungs.. they said, if there are other abnormalities aside from the scar, you will be under sputum smear & culture test for 8 weeks. :)) i am ready for that.. But I'm hoping that my medical will still be successful 😊

Just tell your fiancé to drink lots of water, take vit c, too. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, kl_audio01 said:

Received my noa2 today. How soon can my fiance start gathering her necessary paperwork, schedule her appointment with the doctor. She has to wait till she receiver her package at home?

whoaa!!!  A Native Floridian!  Hahahaha  Makes me happy to see an approval!!!!! Congratulations :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

Nah, we're waiting for the eMail.
As far as I've heard once they actually HAVE it they send it out. So it doesn't matter if we call or not. Either they have it, or not.
Plus, he hates being on the phone and I don't want to bug him to hang in a waiting line forever. PLUS... his worktimes are not very cooperative with office hours. 

We never received an email, too.. Maybe the hardcopy, yes.. about two weeks after they received the petition. :)) Maybe try calling.. I have a friend who has an approval date of June 22 and their case was received last Friday.. But she called Monday morning and they said no case number assigned yet. :)) try calling. 😊

Timeline

Nah, we're waiting for the eMail.
As far as I've heard once they actually HAVE it they send it out. So it doesn't matter if we call or not. Either they have it, or not.
Plus, he hates being on the phone and I don't want to bug him to hang in a waiting line forever. PLUS... his worktimes are not very cooperative with office hours. 

You can call them.. I was the one who called the NVC too. :)) Try calling 7Am EST. :)) you will only be on hold for just 5-15 minutes 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 minutes ago, kl_audio01 said:

Did your USCIS case status (e.g. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do ) get updated to show NOA2?

I'm curious because several people have recently said they never got any notice outside of the letter showing up.

Also congratulations! Glad someone is getting notices!

Timeline
Just now, Yzabelle said:

You can call them.. I was the one who called the NVC too. :)) Try calling 7Am EST. :)) you will only be on hold for just 5-15 minutes 😊

I used hangouts dialer to call.. totally free. You just need stable internet connection 😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
18 minutes ago, kl_audio01 said:

Thank you!

So still nothing from March last week received date :( Oh well... :)

K1 Visa process 

Spoiler

30 March 2017 (Thu): i-129f sent

6 April 2017 (Thu): i-129f received- NOA1 RECEIVED DATE

12 April 2017 (Wed): NOA1 email/text confirmation

17 April 2017 (Mon): NOA1 hardcopy

10 August 2017 (Thu): NOA2 Approval date - 14 August 2017 (Mon): NOA2 hardcopy

24 August 2017 (Thu): NVC received and case # assigned (provided through phone call 8/25)

29 August 2017 (Tue): NVC left

30 August 2017 (Wed): Consulate Received (READY at the ceac tracker)

01 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 3 (instructions) received / Packet 3 sent (documents mailed)

02 September 2017 (Sat): NVC letter in the mail

08 September 2017 (Fri): Packet 4 received

11 September 2017 (Mon): Medical exam

21 September 2017 (Thu): Interview- APPROVED

26 September 2017 (Tue): Visa Issued

28 September 2017 (Thu): Visa Delivered (VOH)

20 October 2017 (Fri): POE Dallas Fort Worth

AOS/EAD/AP process 

Spoiler

08 January 2018 (Mon): AOS/EAD/AP package sent

09 January 2018 (Tue): Received date

10 January 2018 (Wed): Notice date

11 January 2018 (Thu): AOS/EAD/AP NOA texts and emails

16 January 2018 (Tue): NOAs hard copies received in the mail

26 January 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment in the mail

09 February 2018 (Fri): Biometrics appointment

05 April 2018 (Thu)Green Card Interview scheduled (email and text received 08 April, Sunday)

12 April 2018 (Thu): Green Card Interview appointment letter received in the mail

15 May 2018 (Tue): Green Card Interview: APPROVAL / Card is being produced

19 May 2018 (Sat): 1-797 Approval Notice received

23 May 2018 (Wed): Card was mailed

24 May 2018 (Thu): Post office picked up the mail. Tracking number.

25 May 2018 (Fri): Green Card RECEIVED

ROC process 

18 February 2020 (Tue): ROC package sent

19 February 2020 (Wed) Received date (also in Notice)

24 February 2020 (Mon) Notice date / ROC text and email

28 February 2020 (Fri) NOA/ Extension Letter in the mail

13 May 2020 (Wed) Case updated (Fingerprints were taken) - Notification received 18 May (Mon), stating I don't have to appear for a biometrics appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
26 minutes ago, twoDs said:

Did your USCIS case status (e.g. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do ) get updated to show NOA2?

I'm curious because several people have recently said they never got any notice outside of the letter showing up.

Also congratulations! Glad someone is getting notices!

No, it never got update still shows received also never received a email. Thank you and good luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know, haha. Scott is sooooooo suuuuuuper laid back and PATIENT haha. 

I'm one of the most patient patients here at the whiners, but compared to him I'm hysteric hehe

Uhm, does anyone have a clue about their office hours?
I don't find anything on the homepage (or am too blind).
Since it's Scotts timezone it's 5:40pm there... 

Can I still call?

I called this evening, waited on hold for about 40 mins and finally spoke to someone around 6:05 PM Eastern Standard Time.

1 minute ago, Nathan&Amy said:

I called this evening, waited on hold for about 40 mins and finally spoke to someone around 6:05 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Hours are shown here: http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/national-visa-center-nvc.html

Edited by Nathan&Amy

Timeline

Called the NVC again and still they haven't updated my date of birth.. *facepalm* ☹️ will call again tomorrow. Hopefully they already read my emails..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Yzabelle said:

Called the NVC again and still they haven't updated my date of birth.. *facepalm* ☹️ will call again tomorrow. Hopefully they already read my emails..

Hi Yza! I hop everything gets fix on ur end and cheer up! I would like ask what did you use to call them :) 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, krizia said:

Hi Yza! I hop everything gets fix on ur end and cheer up! I would like ask what did you use to call them :) 

Thank you.. :(( I used hangouts dialer. :)) totally free. Just need a wifi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.