3,010 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, AnGeLxX said:

Congratulations! Happy for you. Vermont should get my RFE today :P, hopefully it's enough to wave the interview. Good luck with your citizenship process. 

thank u..u will get there too eventually..

30 minutes ago, chrovie said:

thank u..u will get there too eventually..

Oh yeah I sure will :D. I'm not in a rush to become a citizen, but I still would like to do it when we are in a better situation. So  I'm done with everything.  

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

Oh yeah I sure will :D. I'm not in a rush to become a citizen, but I still would like to do it when we are in a better situation. So  I'm done with everything.  

I will be waiting to see your post by telling us that you got your letter from USCIS. I mean approval letter of course :D

10 hours ago, AnGeLxX said:

I know my RFE came from Vermont. I'm pretty sure that for some people the local office update is a glitch, it has to be.. 

I was told that my case is in Vermont, not in the local office, as well as I should ignore those updates saying it’s transferred, name’s updated...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
13 hours ago, gc@gc said:

someone filed in vsc on 3/30/2017 has been approved

They must be on top of the world right now and can move and plan forward. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
19 hours ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

I know how frustrating:ranting: it is but what can we do? We have to just wait and try not to let it get to us i just try not to think about it and leave my fingers crossed

I think it's a tad unfair " we process petitions in the order that they are received." Well not in my case or in the case of many others. I do not buy that statement.😐🔙🔛🔜

Edited by Manc73

On 3/22/2018 at 3:04 AM, Manc73 said:

I hear the USCIS at Vermont is processing cases from December 2016. What happen to February 27th 2017? They estimate between 12 to 15.5 months on the new case processing times, fantastic, that has out me back 3 months. 😠

I would like to think that the newly posted 12 to 15.5 month estimate applies more to those who are just now submitting their I-751 to USCIS, during 2018; and, not to those of us who sent in our applications a year ago.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Interesting observation. I registered on both the DHS site and the USICS site. I recently replied to an RFE I received a couple of weeks ago. The DHS site acknowledged that they received my response to the RFE while USICS has status hasn't changed. 

So to everyone that haven't tried DHS, I would suggest you sign up since they provide more accurate and frequent updates than USICS.

32 minutes ago, dp1987 said:

Interesting observation. I registered on both the DHS site and the USICS site. I recently replied to an RFE I received a couple of weeks ago. The DHS site acknowledged that they received my response to the RFE while USICS has status hasn't changed. 

So to everyone that haven't tried DHS, I would suggest you sign up since they provide more accurate and frequent updates than USICS.

Good to know. I use them both too and vermont got my RFE yesterday. So far no update on my status. 

Edited by AnGeLxX

US Passport Application

Routine service
Applied: 12/3/2020

Received: 12/18/2020

Approved & Shipped: 1/11/2021

Passport Delivered:   1/14/2021

16 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

I receive this email this morning SMH, what can i say 

Screenshot_2018-03-23-08-19-53.png

It is an automatic update from the website if no action has been taken on your case. You can disable it on the website (if you like). It will keep coming every week until there is action on your case.

1 hour ago, dp1987 said:

If you do not mind, please share what were they looking for in the RFE

I-751 Timeline:

I-751 filed at VSC                 : 05/08/2017

USCIS Received                  : 05/09/2017

Check Cashed                     : 05/18/2017

NOA1 Receipt Date             : 05/10/2017

NOA1 received                     : 05/20/2017

Biometrics letter Received  : 06/10/2017 - Appointment for 06/23/2017

Biometrics Walk-in               : 06/12/2017 - biometrics completed

DMV license renewed         : 06/12/2017 - 1 year extension from greencard expiration 

I-751 Approved                    : 06/06/2018

N-400 Timeline:

Paper filing received at USCIS              : 05/24/2018

N400 notice to create online account   : 05/30/2018

N400 NOA                                                  : 06/02/2018

N400 Biometrics                                       : 06/21/2018

N400 Interview                                          : 09/19/2018

I went today to my infopass app, and they also told me that my case was in California, I told him that I had an update saying that my case was in my local office, he said nop still in California, I tried to get the stamp for the extension and they told me that i have to do it 3 months before my Green card expiration date. So I will have to come back in june again. No good news here. I wish all the best luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, arangoandrea said:

I went today to my infopass app, and they also told me that my case was in California, I told him that I had an update saying that my case was in my local office, he said nop still in California, I tried to get the stamp for the extension and they told me that i have to do it 3 months before my Green card expiration date. So I will have to come back in june again. No good news here. I wish all the best luck

Hi, sorry to hear that but you went too early. Ideally, a week or two before the expiration of GC is when people get the I-551 stamp. 

Edited by Name O Boy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.