3,010 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Biometric done 5/2/2017.

Can someone tell me how to check status online.

i have been trying with the receipt number that starts from EAC________ never succeeded 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
6 hours ago, qrish n gita said:

Biometric done 5/2/2017.

Can someone tell me how to check status online.

i have been trying with the receipt number that starts from EAC________ never succeeded 

Try with the biometric appointment letter use the number that is on the bottom  right side 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
20 hours ago, SanVirk said:

Name O Boy NOA date was March 27th and Biometrics was done on July 12th.

Hoping for the best, should i call and request for an info pass?

Hi there, You don't need to call the USCIS helpline because your case is within normal processing. Since, you are VSC March-2017 applicant you should hear something pretty soon in few weeks or a month, Regards. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Oyehope said:

Hello everyone I received my letter today. Decision date 2/5/18

filed through VSC

Noa1 3/6/17

noa1 received 3/13/17

Biometrics 4/4/17

resceduled biometrics 4/19/17

A wonderful surprise for the weekend, congratulations. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I hate being a CSC filler 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ But I’m really happy for y’all VSC ones getting your approvals 🎉🎉 congrats 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Philly512 said:

I hate being a CSC filler 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ But I’m really happy for y’all VSC ones getting your approvals 🎉🎉 congrats 

:lol: yeah, that's right. It used to be the opposite, CSC was quicker than VSC historically.  How times have changed. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congratulations everyone!

Is there a way to go back and check when I had my biometrics done?

I am unable to find my appointment letter since we moved a couple of months ago and I am honestly not sure when I had the appointment (I guessed in my timeline). When I check my status on the USCIS website, it was last updated saying that they received my paperwork, but nothing about the biometrics appointment I had... 

-

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Name O Boy said:

:lol: yeah, that's right. It used to be the opposite, CSC was quicker than VSC historically.  How times have changed. 

Right? I moved to FL right before I filed to lift my condition and was actually exciting cause CSC was supposed to be the quicker service center 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

On 2/10/2018 at 7:32 PM, SMB22 said:

Congratulations everyone!

Is there a way to go back and check when I had my biometrics done?

I am unable to find my appointment letter since we moved a couple of months ago and I am honestly not sure when I had the appointment (I guessed in my timeline). When I check my status on the USCIS website, it was last updated saying that they received my paperwork, but nothing about the biometrics appointment I had... 

U can create an account and see when USCIS last touched your case. As far as biometric goes, dates are in your appointment letter.

Hi, I'm trying to get an infopass here in NYC but no luck,  there is no appointments available, what should I do,? my wife extension letter expires next month. 

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 09/03/2013

USPS Delivery Confirmation:09/05/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 09/14/2013

Alien Registration Number: 09/24/2013

NOA2 email: 11/12/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 04/14/14 ( I received it after 5 months, because i went to my congress and they get it for me)

TSC ships to NVC: 12/13/2013

NVC rec'd: 12/23/2013

NVC left: 12/30/2013

Consulate Received: 01/3/2014

Packet 4 Received: 03/24/2014 (E-mail)

Interview DATE: 04/23/2014

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing: :rofl:

Visa in Hand: 05/02/2014

POE: JFK 05/02/2014

Wedding: 05/30/2014

Sent AOS (I485, I765, I131) : 07/19/2014

Received Text and Email with Case number: 07/25/2014

NOA I485, I765, I131 Hardcopy: 7/28/2014

Biometric R'cvd: 8/06/2014

Biometric Appt.: 8/19/2014

Interview Waiver letter R'cvd: 1/03/2015

WELCOME LETTER R'cvd: 06/09/2015

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 06/15/2015

7 minutes ago, JeanneSs said:

Try after midnight 

thanks will do tonight

I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox: 09/03/2013

USPS Delivery Confirmation:09/05/2013

NOA1 hardcopy: 09/14/2013

Alien Registration Number: 09/24/2013

NOA2 email: 11/12/2013

NOA2 hardcopy: 04/14/14 ( I received it after 5 months, because i went to my congress and they get it for me)

TSC ships to NVC: 12/13/2013

NVC rec'd: 12/23/2013

NVC left: 12/30/2013

Consulate Received: 01/3/2014

Packet 4 Received: 03/24/2014 (E-mail)

Interview DATE: 04/23/2014

Interview Result: APPROVED :dancing: :rofl:

Visa in Hand: 05/02/2014

POE: JFK 05/02/2014

Wedding: 05/30/2014

Sent AOS (I485, I765, I131) : 07/19/2014

Received Text and Email with Case number: 07/25/2014

NOA I485, I765, I131 Hardcopy: 7/28/2014

Biometric R'cvd: 8/06/2014

Biometric Appt.: 8/19/2014

Interview Waiver letter R'cvd: 1/03/2015

WELCOME LETTER R'cvd: 06/09/2015

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 06/15/2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

So long long in advance can you book your InfoPass for getting the extra year?

Let's say the GreenCard has a March 31st date, for what day can you book the InfoPass, and from what day can you book that meeting? 

If it's 30d in advance, you could book a March 1st appointment, but last time I checked the InfoPass website, it seems you could only book out 2w in advance, so around Feb 16st the March 1st appointments would become available.

So specifically:

How many days in advance of the expiration date can you schedule your InfoPass, and is it correct that you can access schedules for InfoPass 2w in advance ?

• Want to transfer money from abroad to a US account? Or do you want to transfer money from your US account to your foreign loved one? Use TransferWise for rates MUCH lower than banks! Click HERE to TRANSFER MONEY internationally CHEAP!
  • You have some bad remarks on your credit report, and want to clean it up by the time your loved one comes to the US? Use a reputable Credit Repair company. Fortress Credit Pro has a money back guarantee AND only charges you for entries that are actually removed! Click here to enroll for Credit Repair

(Disclosure: The links to TransferWise and FortressPro are affiliate links, and their use can accumulate in benefits for me. Using the links does offer a discount to you by using them over enrolling through the main website, unless any promotions are run by the company)

Timeline
54 minutes ago, SimonAndKimberly said:

So long long in advance can you book your InfoPass for getting the extra year?

Let's say the GreenCard has a March 31st date, for what day can you book the InfoPass, and from what day can you book that meeting? 

If it's 30d in advance, you could book a March 1st appointment, but last time I checked the InfoPass website, it seems you could only book out 2w in advance, so around Feb 16st the March 1st appointments would become available.

So specifically:

How many days in advance of the expiration date can you schedule your InfoPass, and is it correct that you can access schedules for InfoPass 2w in advance ?

You can only schedule an appointment two weeks in advance. As you said if your GC expiration date is March-31, you should be looking at the dates around March-10 to March-16 to schedule an appointment around March-31. It is hard to get the desired date and time. You need to checkout infopass constantly on those days to get an appointment if you want to schedule an appointment somewhere near March-31 or a bit later. 

Edited by Name O Boy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.