5,920 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Question for my UK filers, how long did it take after you scheduled your medical to get the email from Knightsbridge?  I called for my fiance on Friday the 14th and still haven't received the email.  I didn't want to call again to seem impatient but I would have thought after 3 business days I would have received the email.  Thanks!

Mine ended up in my spam folder (outlook.com). Did you check that? My email took less than 24h. Call and ask if it's not in your spam folder!

7 minutes ago, Skatie2k17 said:

Mine ended up in my spam folder (outlook.com). Did you check that? My email took less than 24h. Call and ask if it's not in your spam folder!

Yep, checked my Spam folder already and it wasn't there.  I tried to call back today but it rang about 10 times with no answer.  So, I'll try again tomorrow.  Thanks!

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 hours ago, twinee said:

Is there anything specific to Turkey I should know about the process after noa2?

You should call USCIS if you haven't got approved yet. That's a very long time. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mazeda said:

You should call USCIS if you haven't got approved yet. That's a very long time. 

I called and they said that my case is being reviewed by an officer and I should hear back by August 3rd with more information.

Timeline

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?

what I am gonna answer for this question

thanks for help 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, manisali45 said:

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?

what I am gonna answer for this question

thanks for help 

Do you have documentation of your vaccination records? Did you receive the vaccines  that are required ie rubella, mumps,  measles etc.....  if so, I would answer yes.

I think they will let you know what you are missing, if any,  at the medical anyway. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, JayeBird said:

Do you have documentation of your vaccination records? Did you receive the vaccines  that are required ie rubella, mumps,  measles etc.....  if so, I would answer yes.

I think they will let you know what you are missing, if any,  at the medical anyway. 

41 minutes ago, JayeBird said:

42 minutes ago, JayeBird said:

42 minutes ago, JayeBird said:

thanks for the answer jaybird.One more question, My fiancée went to classes to be a special security.She had some classes that she learned how to use pistol.At the DS 160 Forn there Is a question :Do you have any specialized skills or training, such as firearms, explosives, nuclear, biological, or chemical experience?

we said no.but I'm not sure about it.Is anyone has an idea about it.PLS HELP us.thanks.hopefully we gonna get an interview date tomorrow

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
19 minutes ago, manisali45 said:

thanks for the answer jaybird.One more question, My fiancée went to classes to be a special security.She had some classes that she learned how to use pistol.At the DS 160 Forn there Is a question :Do you have any specialized skills or training, such as firearms, explosives, nuclear, biological, or chemical experience?

we said no.but I'm not sure about it.Is anyone has an idea about it.PLS HELP us.thanks.hopefully we gonna get an interview date tomorrow

It seems to me that the question is more specifically asking about military-type weapons, things that terrorists would use, such as grenades, etc. I mean, pistols are a dime-a-dozen in the States and are perfectly legal to own and operate.

13 minutes ago, TexasHeartsIndia said:

IN TRANSIT TO DELHI!!! WOOOT!!! :jest::jest::jest::jest:

Yayyy!!!

K1 Condensed Timeline:

02/27/17 - I-129F sent; 03/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy received; 06/15/17 - NOA2 hard copy received; 07/16/17 - NVC processing completed; 08/24/17 - Interview (Approved); 09/04/17 - Visa in Hand; 10/26/17 - POE; 12/20/17 - Marriage

AOS Condensed Timeline:

02/06/18 - I-485 sent; 02/20/18 - NOA1 hard copy received; 03/09/18 - Biometrics Completed; 04/21/18 - Interview Appointment Letter Received; 05/14/18 - Interview; 06/08/18 - Approved/Card in Production; 06/16/18 - GC Received

RoC Condensed Timeline:

3/10/20 - I-751 sent; 3/20/20 - NOA received - LIN; 3/10/21 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Reused; 4/05/21 - New Card is Being Produced

N400

03/25/21 - Application filed online; 01/15/22 - Interview Scheduled Notification;  02/22/22 - Interview; 02/22/22 - Interview Passed and Same Day Oath Ceremony.  DONE!!!

9 hours ago, RaptureSongbird said:

Question for my UK filers, how long did it take after you scheduled your medical to get the email from Knightsbridge?  I called for my fiance on Friday the 14th and still haven't received the email.  I didn't want to call again to seem impatient but I would have thought after 3 business days I would have received the email.  Thanks!

We received ours instantly. Strange that you didn't too. Spam folder maybe?

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am back after about 3 weeks away from visajourney.

Time for a quick update:

We had our interview at US Embassy Manila on June 27.  The interview was short and very straight forward.  The officer asked about wedding plans, family, and how we met.  

The officer said that my fiancees application was approved but more information was needed for our son.  We went upstairs for citizen services ti schedule an interview to determine citizenship.  We had not done the CRBA, we thought we could get them here and get his citizenship from here.  We thought wrong.

The next available interview was 10 days later.  Again it was straight forward.  We had to provide both of our passports showing that we were in the same place at the time of conception, medical records during pregnancy, and photos of my fiance pregnant. 

During my fiancees medical exam the doctor asked of she had really had a baby because she is tiny and has no stretch marks.  I think they must have noted that in the medical report as well.

After we got that resolved we took the passports back downstairs so the k1 process could continue.

Unfortunately i returned to the US without my family.  We are now waiting for visas to be issued.  Currently in AP but the case was updated yesterday so ee are hoping the visa will be issued soon.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Angel&Eric said:

I am back after about 3 weeks away from visajourney.

Time for a quick update:

We had our interview at US Embassy Manila on June 27.  The interview was short and very straight forward.  The officer asked about wedding plans, family, and how we met.  

The officer said that my fiancees application was approved but more information was needed for our son.  We went upstairs for citizen services ti schedule an interview to determine citizenship.  We had not done the CRBA, we thought we could get them here and get his citizenship from here.  We thought wrong.

The next available interview was 10 days later.  Again it was straight forward.  We had to provide both of our passports showing that we were in the same place at the time of conception, medical records during pregnancy, and photos of my fiance pregnant. 

During my fiancees medical exam the doctor asked of she had really had a baby because she is tiny and has no stretch marks.  I think they must have noted that in the medical report as well.

After we got that resolved we took the passports back downstairs so the k1 process could continue.

Unfortunately i returned to the US without my family.  We are now waiting for visas to be issued.  Currently in AP but the case was updated yesterday so ee are hoping the visa will be issued soon.

I'm sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for... Praying that it will be issued soon without any further questioning!

Timeline

Ok, I am going crazy trying to find an answer to this question... This might be embassy-specific, but it's worth asking you all...

I am researching what needs to happen next. I know we need to fill out the DS-160. Like everyone else, I'm not sure if we really need to wait until it says "ready" or if we can proceed now.

For the medical examination, everything I find online says to bring the "original appointment letter". Is that the visa interview appointment? The directions say to schedule the medical exam before the interview - so does he need to schedule the interview, then schedule the medical, attend the medical, then the interview?

Why can't this be straight-forward?!?! :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.