5,920 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, trininurse said:

approx. 300 to 350 us no your pc is valid for 1 year

you cant d it privately it has to be done by a immigration authorized dr in Trinidad there is one in port of spain

Timeline
1 hour ago, TriloByte said:

Congrats!!!!! πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰Β 

Thank you! I am really hoping you are soon. Β Although I'mΒ happy I'mΒ approved, I still wish they would go in order and not skip people. Β That's what makes it so stressful. Β I feel like even if it took 5 months, but people Knew for sure they would get looked at in a proper order, the stress levelsΒ would be way less. Β The unknown is the worst part of this process to me πŸ˜•

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This is probably not the place, but I have a question. I would be so honored to put our photo on VJ. Every time I try, the file is to large. Is there an easy fix?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, K&S2013 said:

We just got our approval letter too!!!! Same NOA1 & NOA2 Dates :)Β Congratulations, so happy for the both of you!

I was with my best friend when he told me and lets say there was a lot of jumping,screaming and crying.Β 

Β 

I know the longer it gets the harder it seems, don't give up! It only means your getting closer to hearing :)Β 

Β 

I was at work and am the one who knew the letter was comingΒ but I called him right away. I'm happy for you too! Maybe we will have our interview on the same day?? If you get your number fromΒ NVC/Β find out theyΒ received it let me know. Β I was thinking about tryingΒ for the first time in Monday June 5.

Β 

My fiance is so clueless in this process.... He asked if I could schedule my interview now. Β I was like "lol no"

18 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

This is probably not the place, but I have a question. I would be so honored to put our photo on VJ. Every time I try, the file is to large. Is there an easy fix?

You just need to use a more compressedΒ jpeg file. I use photoshop, but maybe somethingΒ like this..Β http://compressimage.toolur.com/

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

Β 

Β 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1Β :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics :Β 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

Β 

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, WayneAdoresWendy said:

I think you can use paint on your computer and make it smaller/ cut out what you want. Β I used my phone and just sized it smaller and finally it accepted it.Β 

49 minutes ago, eastcoastgroove said:

Thank you! I am really hoping you are soon. Β Although I'mΒ happy I'mΒ approved, I still wish they would go in order and not skip people. Β That's what makes it so stressful. Β I feel like even if it took 5 months, but people Knew for sure they would get looked at in a proper order, the stress levelsΒ would be way less. Β The unknown is the worst part of this process to me πŸ˜•

Right! For me, it might actually take 5 months. I am close toΒ 4 months right now, I think it's 114 days today.Β 

Β 

Β 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1Β :

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

Β 

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Jeez where all NOA2 for Feb 2 Filers at!!!!??? seems like they completely forgot about us! very stressful being in the unknown now without any estimate date from VJ , broken USCIS tracker, etc.and also seeing people behind and after our dates getting approvals , happy for them but man , wheres our stuff at!? hehe

Β 

Really looking forward to moving on with these process, been a long 5 months being away from my fiance all this time but im sure it will be worth the wait!Β 

4 minutes ago, aradracing02 said:

Jeez where all NOA2 for Feb 2 Filers at!!!!??? seems like they completely forgot about us! very stressful being in the unknown now without any estimate date from VJ , broken USCIS tracker, etc.and also seeing people behind and after our dates getting approvals , happy for them but man , wheres our stuff at!? hehe

Β 

Really looking forward to moving on with these process, been a long 5 months being away from my fiance all this time but im sure it will be worth the wait!Β 

Right here!Β 

Β 

Β 

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 NOA1Β :

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

Β 

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

2 hours ago, trininurse said:

approx. 300 to 350 us no your pc is valid for 1 year

Hiiiiiii toanother trini... what is your noa1 date? Actually I went on 23rdΒ may to get a PC and they sai it is generally valid for 1 but for immigration it's 3 months.

Β 

also a number of ppl said you can get the vaccines before the interview for cost savings - a fellow trini noted every 1dt Thursday of the month health centers do them for free of charge, so u can investigate that.Β 

Β 

Good luck !!

Β 

YOUTUBE:Β https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM:Β https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/Β Β 

i-129F Sent:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  2017-01-25

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 2017-02-01/2017-05-30 Β 
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result: Β 

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package postedΒ to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765Β and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21Β ApprovedπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆβ€οΈ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❀️❀️❀️❀️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

2018-06-13πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

Β 

Β 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
57 minutes ago, aradracing02 said:

Β 

Here's another. I really pray for news before a 3 day weekend! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
9 hours ago, tab4768 said:

My receive date is February 9th. Seeing all the approvals (even RFE's) that were done to cases after that date is so discouraging. It should all be done on date received. That is how any processing job I ever worked at does things.Β 

my received date is Feb. 8th and waiting. Seems the system only update RFE faster. so stay strong and think that we might get approval soon:)

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.