arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Just now, Sundee said:

He doesn't as where he is now in Ghana the network there is not good but he will see everything that I'm fighting for soon as he gets the chance. I will not stop fighting to get my husband here with me so we can start life here together..

I'm sorry Sundee, I can't imagine how hard it must be to have the love of your life in Ghana. Not only the distance but how difficult the consulate is, the waiting and the stress :( I really hope you get that approval soon <3! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

even so, it doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people waiting between November and March 2017. They seem to jump around a bit, approving a few cases here and there, with no apparent order. a lot of those could also be expedited or just lucky people, who knows at this point. Also no judgment but what's up with the naked family picture? they're gorgeous don't get me wrong, but so not my style I guess! 

You are right cos lots of nov, and Dec filer still have gotten their approval yet. It really sad though. About the picture, I have no ideal.🙌

Edited by Mrs Prestige

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

I'm sorry Sundee, I can't imagine how hard it must be to have the love of your life in Ghana. Not only the distance but how difficult the consulate is, the waiting and the stress :( I really hope you get that approval soon <3! 

Thank you. Yes it very stressful and just to go and see him takes abt 22 hrs from Caifornia and plus the expense, so yes very stressful. Not only do I have this hurdle to get through but the embassy there is tough when interview time comes... It's not a easy task but I will fight because my husband means everything to me... 

3 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

You are right cos lots of nov, and Dec filer still have gotten there approve yet. It really sad though. About the picture, I have no ideal.🙌

If I'm frustrated seeing how other centers are almost done with March, I can only imagine those in November. Unfortunately, it continues to be a trend: I'll hear back from them in November if I'm lucky, that's 10 months! I hoped that after the backlog of November they would pick up the pace, transfer cases, hire new people, something. wishful thinking. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Dianalorena said:

If I'm frustrated seeing how other centers are almost done with March, I can only imagine those in November. Unfortunately, it continues to be a trend: I'll hear back from them in November if I'm lucky, that's 10 months! I hoped that after the backlog of November they would pick up the pace, transfer cases, hire new people, something. wishful thinking. 

I heard when a case is been transferred it additional 60 days. Don't know how true that is, but if it true, that's horrible. Trust me.

14 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

KEEP THE FAITH UP! THIS HAPPENDED TO US TODAY!!

So I got some good needs today! When they got my case they spell my name incorrectly so my husband called and they said until someone takes the case the name will be updated, so today finally got the email saying I have the name corrected and my case now says is 
¨Your Case Status: Initial Review ¨ I am really really Happy This Morning! Thank God!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, Silwightman said:

So I got some good needs today! When they got my case they spell my name incorrectly so my husband called and they said until someone takes the case the name will be updated, so today finally got the email saying I have the name corrected and my case now says is 
¨Your Case Status: Initial Review ¨ I am really really Happy This Morning! Thank God!

Happy for you. What number did you call. They have my date of birth wrong. Do you think we should report it now or wait.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dianalorena said:

sort of an update, but not really:

My husband called today, and he was told that ''they only update the website once a month, that's why it seems like they're not making progress''

Really? REALLY? Are they going to insult our intelligence, considering I've been waiting almost 8 months and a lot of you have been waiting for 10 or even more? How does the fact that they only update the processing time chart once a month justifies the fact that they are taking literally twice as long? 

he hopes that the congressman letter will help, but I'm preparing some additional letters and e-mails to send. I know it might not do anything, but sitting around and waiting is somehow worse. 

I agree we can't just sit and do nothing when other service centers are approving in 5 and 6  months. I'm only at 4 months and I will be sending in letters about Nebraska because I want to be approve by 6 months at least. My husband will be sending in letters to a lot of them in the position that can help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Thank you. Yes it very stressful and just to go and see him takes abt 22 hrs from Caifornia and plus the expense, so yes very stressful. Not only do I have this hurdle to get through but the embassy there is tough when interview time comes... It's not a easy task but I will fight because my husband means everything to me... 

at least that 22 hours, I am in the Bahamas and my husband is in Texas we have a 2 year old, last time I saw him was 2 years ago and thank od he will be traveling here for the Christmas. our pd is sept 16,2016 it been 377 days since we file. and still we waiting for AOS2

another person pd is in Aug 2016 still waiting for AOS2

Yes its hard we all are fighting for our family/wife/husband and so on.

there is other people who may have it worst then us.

try to keep the faith and don't give up because the mins we ready to give up that when we will see a sign.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 minutes ago, nyokie said:

at least that 22 hours, I am in the Bahamas and my husband is in Texas we have a 2 year old, last time I saw him was 2 years ago and thank od he will be traveling here for the Christmas. our pd is sept 16,2016 it been 377 days since we file. and still we waiting for AOS2

try to keep the faith and don't give up because the mins we ready to give up that when we will see a sign.

I pray for you and yes we could have it worse. I'm so sorry that you have been seperated like this. The pain is overwhelming and God knows an end to all this suffering must cease... Keep your head up and keep strong as you have a 2 yr old to look after and be there for....

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. I mean a 2 year old, and you saw your husband 2 years ago? Do you have a lawyer? If so, he should have been doing all the follow ups and not letting it get this far!

25 minutes ago, hannac said:

Happy for you. What number did you call. They have my date of birth wrong. Do you think we should report it now or wait.

Thank you! I think you should report it, call to the Toll free number, they might say the same... will be fix until is assign to an agent, but is important to do it 100%

1 hour ago, nyokie said:

how on earth are you still waiting? my lord. So you have a 2-year-old and you haven't really seen your baby? heartbreaking :( 

What have they told you?

My husband lives in Texas too but I'm in Mexico.

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

1 hour ago, hannac said:

I agree we can't just sit and do nothing when other service centers are approving in 5 and 6  months. I'm only at 4 months and I will be sending in letters about Nebraska because I want to be approve by 6 months at least. My husband will be sending in letters to a lot of them in the position that can help.

I truly hope they work on their backlog and improve their system so following couples and families won't  have to wait over 6 months, because it is incredibly disheartening. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.