Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,583 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Williamsnelson said:

Also what's the shortest time anyone here called nvc from receipt date of their noa2 and got the case number? 

Lately most people are not getting their case number for 20+ days.  Some closer to a month.  Luckily I got mine in only 12 days.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lately most people are not getting their case number for 20+ days.  Some closer to a month.  Luckily I got mine in only 12 days.

Thanks doll

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl0TydLCMPdH4G2gnzC2b8A

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/find_her_keep_her/  

i-129F Sent:                                                                  2017-01-25

I-129F NOA1/NOA2:                                                   2017-02-01/2017-05-30  
NVC Received: 2017-06-09
Date Case # assigned: 2017-06-12
NVC Left: 2017-06-19
Consulate Received: 2017-06-20
Packet 3 Received/Sent: 2017-06-22

Packet 4 received:

Medical Appointment

Interview date and result:  

Visa Issued Notice:

Visa in hand:

US Entry:

Marriage:

AOS package posted to USCIS:

Acceptance notice i485:

Biometrics:

Acceptance notice i765:

RFE for i765:

Approval for i765 and AP:

Received card for i765 and AP

2017-06-27

2017-07-04

2017-07-21 Approved🎉🎉😊🌈❤️ (see my timeline for breakdown)

2017-08-17

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

2017-09-23❤️❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20

2017-11-27

2017-12-22                

2018-01-11

2018-04-16

2018-06-07🎉🎉😊

2018-06-13🎉🎉😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Who will be for medical this coming 6th? Tomorrow I will go in Ermita and will check in to the nearest hotel near the clinic. Wish me luck guys I will keep you posted on what will happen. :)

Timeline
On 6/3/2017 at 9:45 PM, lara u. said:

Wil be having my medical soon and just answered the pre registration online. There was a part about the nearest relative, i placed my fiance. However, my sister is in the US on her J1 visa which will end on Sept.? Do i need to change that part? If yes, how? I submitted it already. I hope it wont be a big deal. I was thinking i should place my fiance's name since he lives there. And my sister is there as intern only.

Just put your fiance. Since your sister is not a citizen yet

Timeline
3 minutes ago, lara u. said:

Thank you! 

you are welcome lara. Will have my medical this coming Tuesday. Will you be there too?

Edited by MarcosiMedzi

Timeline
2 hours ago, MarcosiMedzi said:

Who will be for medical this coming 6th? Tomorrow I will go in Ermita and will check in to the nearest hotel near the clinic. Wish me luck guys I will keep you posted on what will happen. :)

Hi. Me....Mee... Will be going there on Tuesday the 6th after my Monday night shift. I just live in QC and work in Makati thankfully. Good luck to us.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, notantifun said:

Hi. Me....Mee... Will be going there on Tuesday the 6th after my Monday night shift. I just live in QC and work in Makati thankfully. Good luck to us.

Nice see you then :) 

3 hours ago, mbassett said:

OMG me and my love scheduled her interview yesterday

Interview date is June 27...One step closer my friends

Thank god for everyone on this site who has helped me remain calm and patient

Soon I will see the 2 girls I love the most again

For those still waiting, our prayers are with you

Everything happens for a reason and your time will come soon

And yeah, like everyone says...once you get NOA2 everything happens pretty fast

Great news! Good job hanging in here and making it to the finish line. It is NOT easy, but definitely worth it.

Click here to see my detailed timeline and experience.

I-485/I-765 Sent :

I-485/I-765 Received Date :

I-485/I-765 NOA1 :

RFIE (Birth Cert, Translation)

Biometrics : 

RFIE Received :

I-765 Approved :

I-485 Interview Date :

I-485 Approved :

Received Green Card :

2017 Oct 06

2017 Oct 10

2017 Oct 13

2017 Nov 03

2017 Nov 06

2017 Nov 17

2017 Dec 18

2018 Aug 08

2018 Aug 08

2018 Oct 23

Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!

Timeline
7 hours ago, MarcosiMedzi said:

goodluck to u 🙂 hope we can get noa2 tomorrw 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.