dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

So I read on a forum that when your case has been scheduled for an interview it the third N/A does go back to "Paid".  I called Yesterday and the lady did not want to give much information just that I am "just waiting to get scheduled for an interview" and that they do not have a time frame.

Original Scan date: Early October

Checklist: Nov 25

2nd Scan: Dec 19th

Supervisor review: Jan 24th

CC: Jan 27th

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Called this morning NVC, rep told me they ganna start this week scheduling interviews , so i hope we will hear good news soon ..best of luck everyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Favlies said:

So I read on a forum that when your case has been scheduled for an interview it the third N/A does go back to "Paid".  I called Yesterday and the lady did not want to give much information just that I am "just waiting to get scheduled for an interview" and that they do not have a time frame.

Original Scan date: Early October

Checklist: Nov 25

2nd Scan: Dec 19th

Supervisor review: Jan 24th

CC: Jan 27th

Can you direct me to that particular quite. I had the same exact situation with the same EXACT dates.  I spoke to a supervisor today and he said he will personally get case complete himself today.  BTW, my case had been approved for expedited processing. With the Bangkok Embassy.  

Just got off the phone from nvc after a 45 min wait :huh:

Rep said the file is in review dept and has been pulled to be looked at, so i asked her if that means it will actually be looked at or if it is just still sitting there waiting to be checked, and she said it will actually be looked at, so i don't know, still don't trust what she says....  we will see i guess this week!  10 weeks today!  Hope and pray it's this week! 

Good luck people!!

Edited by aidensbubba

3 N/As this morning!!

Scan date: December 15th

Supervisor Review: January 24th

Document Review: January 26th

3 N/As: January 31st

On hold to confirm case complete :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, candg2016 said:

3 N/As this morning!!

Congrats.

My scan date is Nov 28th, and still nothing........

1 minute ago, TokyoHNL said:

Congrats.

I appreciate your congrats!!! 

I was almost reluctant to post because its unfair that were approved and so many other people aren't :( 

God's timing is perfect... please turn to him during this hard time. I finally decided to give this immigration mess to him last night and i woke up to N/As....

Maybe God is protecting you and your family from something right now. I will continue to pray for you and everyone who is stuck at NVC

24 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

Can you direct me to that particular quite. I had the same exact situation with the same EXACT dates.  I spoke to a supervisor today and he said he will personally get case complete himself today.  BTW, my case had been approved for expedited processing. With the Bangkok Embassy.  

Those are actually my numbers currently waiting for interview date with my embassy. I hope you get your CC soon!

Original Scan Date: Oct 3, 2016

Checklist: Nov 25, 2016

2nd Scan date: Dec 19, 2016

Supervisor Review : Jan 24, 2017

CC (phone call): Jan 27, 2017

CC e-mail : Feb 3, 2017

Interview: March 13, 2017 @ 10:30 AM

Interview E-mail: February 6, 2017

Visa Packet Received: March 17, 2017

Entry to US: March 21, 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, candg2016 said:

I appreciate your congrats!!! 

I was almost reluctant to post because its unfair that were approved and so many other people aren't :( 

God's timing is perfect... please turn to him during this hard time. I finally decided to give this immigration mess to him last night and i woke up to N/As....

Maybe God is protecting you and your family from something right now. I will continue to pray for you and everyone who is stuck at NVC

thank you!  Yes, God is great and all-knowing - thank you for praying for me and my family and the others on this forum. 

20 minutes ago, candg2016 said:

3 N/As this morning!!

Congratulations :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, bcking said:

I'm with you buddy. We'll get through it.

Hi everyone, I've been a silent observer on the forum.                  Scan date: November 25.             Supervisor's review : Jan 6th             Cc: still waiting                                  it's been a high and low journey so far. The supportive members here have been my solace.

Edited by Melije

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
35 minutes ago, TokyoHNL said:

Congrats.

I literally got off the phone with the supervisor about one hour ago, and now my Case status has 3 N/As, what does this mean?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, 2bsacred518 said:

I literally got off the phone with the supervisor about one hour ago, and now my Case status has 3 N/As, what does this mean?

Was it 3 NAs before you called? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.