dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, mianusama said:

She almost said samething for me just 15 min ago, She said call back in a week or so they almost done ✅ hope they finish it soon soon sooon ??

Good luck Bro....

If I use google hangouts to call nvc is it free?  I thought I saw a few people mention they used hangouts in their country to be able to call...

5 hours ago, mianusama said:

She almost said samething for me just 15 min ago, She said call back in a week or so they almost done ✅ hope they finish it soon soon sooon ??

she said to me same thing next week to call her i hope  i will have good news as well

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, aidensbubba said:

If I use google hangouts to call nvc is it free?  I thought I saw a few people mention they used hangouts in their country to be able to call...

Hangout is free Yes, we always use it

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

8 weeks+ and still counting. In supervisor review since 12/20 - I don't know if I have any other option except waiting and calling NVC on daily basis :(

What is the average approval time these days?

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, theossmanfamily said:

Hangout is free Yes, we always use it

Honestly i tried it rite now and it was horrible. Use yo landline or mobile

I can't believe some of you are still waiting for case complete. My scan date was September 1 and I've been in the USA 2.5 weeks now. And yet I am seeing late September scan dates still waiting for case complete. This is ridiculous. 

I did notice NVC had a posting online that they are hiring. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

4 minutes ago, JFH said:

I can't believe some of you are still waiting for case complete. My scan date was September 1 and I've been in the USA 2.5 weeks now. And yet I am seeing late September scan dates still waiting for case complete. This is ridiculous. 

I did notice NVC had a posting online that they are hiring. 

Ah, you must be in bliss right now. I dream of that every night, and daydream about it everyday. 

1 minute ago, Li&Kyle said:

Ah, you must be in bliss right now. I dream of that every night, and daydream about it everyday. 

Oh yes! It's definitely worth it!!!!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, MianGee said:

8 weeks+ and still counting. In supervisor review since 12/20 - I don't know if I have any other option except waiting and calling NVC on daily basis :(

What is the average approval time these days?

I'm going crazy 9 weeks and counting so tiered of them saying the same thing. The lies are out of control. They say the same things all the time!!!:angry:

I was crying down the phone at them today. I couldn't contain it when she told me that they had no evidence of me having submitted my DS-260 in early October, that it was only submitted on December 8th. Then how is it possible I got a checklist before the 8th!?! She was giving me the spiel about not being able to put me in supervisor review until 6 weeks is up! :o I couldn't believe what she was saying, I've been told I'm on supervisor review already! I even spoke to a supervisor last week! :cry:

8 hours ago, S82015 said:

Finally I can join the nvc thread!! My case was sent today to the nvc? How long before I get a case number?

Welcome :) We got our case # in 6 days, although the NVC will tell you  that it can take up to two weeks. Hopefully you will get your case # quickly.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

I was crying down the phone at them today. I couldn't contain it when she told me that they had no evidence of me having submitted my DS-260 in early October, that it was only submitted on December 8th. Then how is it possible I got a checklist before the 8th!?! She was giving me the spiel about not being able to put me in supervisor review until 6 weeks is up! :o I couldn't believe what she was saying, I've been told I'm on supervisor review already! I even spoke to a supervisor last week! :cry:

I am so sorry to hear that. This is insane ... they seem to have lost control of the process and everything seems to be adhoc. What a shame :(

USCIS
I-140 sent: 06/15/2016
NOA1: 06/17/2016
I-140 approved: 09/21/2016
Received hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016
Sent to NVC: 09/28/2016

NVC
NVC Received: 10/07/2016
Case # and IIN#: 10/22/2016
DS-260 Completed: 10/22/2016
IV Fee Invoiced: 10/27/2016
IV Fee Paid: 10/27/2016
Sent IV Package: 11/04/2016
Scan Date: 11/08/2016
Supervisor Review: 12/20/2016
Case Complete:1/9/2017

Embassy
Interview Date:3/16/2017
Visa Approved:
Visa in Hand:

11 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Oh no!  Did you ask about speaking with a supervisor?  I would insist on speaking with one.  Did you print out the confirmation page for the ds260?  You might even want to consider getting the state senator involved at this point. 

NVC has become grossly negligent of late.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.