dwheels76

NVC Filers - January 2017

1,509 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, kazero17 said:

How can i do this supervisor call back request !!! 

Ask NVC rep to connect you to a supervisor but most obviously he/she will say not available. Then ask that you want supervisor to call you back if not available at this moment. NVC rep notes every call made a case and what is being discussed. These will show you desperation and such. I don't know that's what I did

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gulbalo said:

MY CASE Completed just now

Scan date Nov 8

Supervisor review Dec 21

Many many Congrats ??? for cc 

hope everyone can heard same news from NVC soon 

55 minutes ago, Gulbalo said:

You are really close. Just hang on alittle more. I know its easier said than done but its so beautiful when you see those NAs.

Good Luck.

I notice a trick or whatever you want to call is that you should put a supervisor call back request because supervisors hate to talk to us and that's how they just do it to avoid calling us and listening to our frustration. That's what I did and I believe that's why they reviewed my case. Just theory!!!!

Ooh, I hope you're right cos I put in a supervisor call back request today... I guess I'll see...

12 hours ago, Li&Kyle said:

I was crying down the phone at them today. I couldn't contain it when she told me that they had no evidence of me having submitted my DS-260 in early October, that it was only submitted on December 8th. Then how is it possible I got a checklist before the 8th!?! She was giving me the spiel about not being able to put me in supervisor review until 6 weeks is up! :o I couldn't believe what she was saying, I've been told I'm on supervisor review already! I even spoke to a supervisor last week! :cry:

Oh no!  Did you ask about speaking with a supervisor?  I would insist on speaking with one.  Did you print out the confirmation page for the ds260?  You might even want to consider getting the state senator involved at this point. 

NVC has become grossly negligent of late.

I'm completely distraught.  Just got off the phone with NVC.  Apparently we'll be getting a checklist.  She said my husband's divorce decree was missing.  I looked through the packet 100 times.  I made sure it was there and listed it on a sheet on the front.  I checked and double checked and triple checked.

She said she would have  a supervisor pull it to look again.  But, that will take up to another 6 weeks.  Even if I go ahead and overnight another copy of it, that will give us a new scan date and reset that damned 6 week clock.

I'm not doing well right now.  I need Tylenol and bed.

Speaking of supervisor call back request... My husband messaged me just now to say he got the call and it was the same supervisor I spoke to last week (she said she's actually the only supervisor, her name's Amanda). She said she had completed the case. Apparently after completing a case the supervisor then has to get it marked as completed by someone else, that's what we were waiting for. I immediately logged in and... I GOT MY THIRD N/A!!! :dancing: My struggle today has paid off!!! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe my eyes!

More CCs for tomorrow I hope, guys. Let's build on this momentum! :D 

4 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Speaking of supervisor call back request... My husband messaged me just now to say he got the call and it was the same supervisor I spoke to last week (she said she's actually the only supervisor, her name's Amanda). She said she had completed the case. Apparently after completing a case the supervisor then has to get it marked as completed by someone else, that's what we were waiting for. I immediately logged in and... I GOT MY THIRD N/A!!! :dancing: My struggle today has paid off!!! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe my eyes!

I so happy that my theory is somewhat correct. lol......congrats buddy.

1 minute ago, chel0524 said:

I'm completely distraught.  Just got off the phone with NVC.  Apparently we'll be getting a checklist.  She said my husband's divorce decree was missing.  I looked through the packet 100 times.  I made sure it was there and listed it on a sheet on the front.  I checked and double checked and triple checked.

She said she would have  a supervisor pull it to look again.  But, that will take up to another 6 weeks.  Even if I go ahead and overnight another copy of it, that will give us a new scan date and reset that damned 6 week clock.

I'm not doing well right now.  I need Tylenol and bed.

Oh hell. I'm so sorry! I hate their bullshit checklists! Ask for the call back request ;). If you speak with Amanda she might pull your file straight away and double check whilst you're on the phone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Oh hell. I'm so sorry! I hate their bullshit checklists! Ask for the call back request ;). If you speak with Amanda she might pull your file straight away and double check whilst you're on the phone. 

will the supervisor call u back even u r out of US?

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

1 minute ago, parsha said:

will the supervisor call u back even u r out of US?

No, they don't call internationally. I had to have them call my husband over there.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gulbalo said:

Scan date Nov 8

Supervisor review Dec 21

Congratulations!  I have similar timelines - hopefully we see more good news soon

Scan date Nov 2

Supervisor review Dec 21

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Li&Kyle said:

Very nice....Congrats!   What was your scan date and supervisor review?

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gulbalo said:

Scan date Nov 8

Supervisor review Dec 21

Did you call in? Or did you see the three N/A's on the website? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.