dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2017

459 posts in this topic

Hi guy,

We need help urgently,

I have my appointment scheduled for tomorrow, I have only the copy of the affidavit of support, the consulate needs the original, we didn't pay attention tell now which is dumb we are pissed, but what will be the best thing to do right now ask to reschedule the interview, or still go to the interview and see what will happen.

I have a joint sponsor too, the AOF is original Should I just go and see what will happen.

(#### happens)....

Please it's urgent.....

I had my interview yesterday. They don't need the AOS paperwork because they've got it from the NVC. Unless you got a checklist for a new I-864?

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had my interview yesterday. They don't need the AOS paperwork because they've got it from the NVC. Unless you got a checklist for a new I-864?

No the affidavit of support form I-864 they didn't ask for a new one, but the interview letter mentions that I need to bring the original singed in ink....

Marriage (if applicable): 2015-10-15
I-130 Sent : 2015-11-03
I-130 NOA1 : 2015-11-05
I-130 RFE :
I-130 RFE Sent :
I-130 Approved : 2016-05-18
NVC Received : 2016-06-01
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-06-22
Pay AOS Bill : 2016-08-28
Receive I-864 Package :
Send AOS Package : 2016-09-07
Submit DS-261 : 2016-09-04
Receive IV Bill : 2016-08-01
Pay IV Bill : 2016-09-01
Send IV Package : 2016-09-07
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2016-11-01
Case Completed at NVC :
NVC Left :
Consulate Received :
Packet 3 Received :
Packet 3 Sent :
Packet 4 Received : 2016-11-01
Interview Date : 2016-12-08 Submit Review
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

No the affidavit of support form I-864 they didn't ask for a new one, but the interview letter mentions that I need to bring the original singed in ink....

Exactly!! I was so confused reading this.

"In ink" ... I am like .. u already have this people!!

Any info guys?

Edited by Ayman taha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi friends of visa journey, today was my husband interview and he was approved. Thank you so much for your help and support. The people here are really helpful .Thanks a ton.

Edited by sofhi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So it is wrong to make a new one or one wouldn't be able to anyways?

I think I have an old one from my studying visa interview about a year and a half ago, but I don't remember any data or details about it! What do I need to log into it?

i dont really have an answer, but that what they told me , to just use one account and that only way, i guess you can find out ur account by click on forget your password link and see if you can get it,, they helped me change my passport number and data cause i renewed it and my account had old number and only way was so send them via email a scan of my new passport bio page.. best way is to contact them on support-Egypt@ustraveldocs.com

good luck.

CR-1 Visa Journey

USCIS: Done

NVC: Done

Embassy : Interview Stage..

Interview DONE

POE  DONE

Card in Hand : Done

** ROC *****

NBC 

Sending File >> 1/7/2019

File received>> 1/9/2019

SMS Text Received >> 1/14/2019

Received biometric schedule letter >> 1/26/2109

Hey everyone!!

So my case finally completed yay!!! when I called the NVC few days ago to see if my case completed she said yes it's done you don't need to send anything. But today they send me a checklist!! This is such a killer!!

Why is NVC sending me a checklist for? Anyone went throw this?

Hi friends of visa journey, today was my husband interview and he was approved. Thank you so much for your help and support. The people here are really helpful .Thanks a ton.

Congratulations!!!! Hope he gets his passport back quickly and you can begin your new life together soon.

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Yes, my interview letter said the same but they didn't ask me for one at the embassy. He had one in front of him already that we sent to the NVC. He did ask if my husband still has the same job. If the petitioner or sponsor has changed job since you completed it then you need a new one.

Hey everyone!!

So my case finally completed yay!!! when I called the NVC few days ago to see if my case completed she said yes it's done you don't need to send anything. But today they send me a checklist!! This is such a killer!!

Why is NVC sending me a checklist for? Anyone went throw this?

I also got a check list after case complete. But it said I didn't need to send the document (in our case it was a tax transcript) to the NVC, just bring it to the interview. Check your letter - it may be possible to bring it on the day.

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

UAE take 3-6mos to schedule interview. I think Jordache was just schedule recently took them 5 mos if im not mistaken.

Yes, UAE is extremely backlogged and Jordache waited over 6 months for her interview.

Uae filer here - I got checklisted at nvc because they didn't understand the format of my non-sharia law marriage certificate, but after supervisor review for a week, they gave me a cc on June 20th.

Then from June 30th I waited until November 30th, the day they sent the p4 email saying our interview would be on January 3rd.

We did our medical yesterday at nmc hospital in Abu hail. Since my husband has no record of his vaccinations he had to get 4 done. The total cost was 950 plus 600 for vaccinations. Like 1600aed.

We will get to pick up his medical packet on Tuesday.

I hope they start scheduling people faster!!!! Good luck!

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

Question:

Our interview date in the UAE has been scheduled for January 3rd. On December 23, we are moving neighborhoods.

Nothing will be mailed to our house, but for the embassy/nvc.... Anything in the future..... Is there some form we should fill out, should we notify someone??? Does it matter?

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

Interview date: waited 160 days, January 3 ... APPROVED! VISA COLLECTED JANUARY 5

You're done with the NVC for now but I would check with the embassy.

I had my interview on Tuesday and not once was asked if I still lived at xxx address nor did I have to give my address.

I am collecting my passport, not having it delivered, so maybe that's why my address was not asked. But I would check with the embassy.

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Congratulations!!!! Hope he gets his passport back quickly and you can begin your new life together soon.

Thank you JFH , you are really helpful and such a sweet person.

You're done with the NVC for now but I would check with the embassy.

I had my interview on Tuesday and not once was asked if I still lived at xxx address nor did I have to give my address.

I am collecting my passport, not having it delivered, so maybe that's why my address was not asked. But I would check with the embassy.

Thanks! We also won't have it delivered... We'll pick it up from the post office here?

USCIS

Jan 15th noa 1

April 4th noa2

NVC

Received case April 22

June 20th CASE COMPLETE?

YEEE!! THE AGONY HAS ENDED CONGRATS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.