Debkay

K1 visa approved but administrative processing

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hii freindss

i just recieved a new update on CEAC . Creation date and update date are the same, it changed to nonimgrants and it changed to ready. 

They are good signs , arent they??

im so happy

what will happen the next??

i pary that its the end??????

Plz let me know 

i hope many good things come soon for all :)

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Debkay said:

That's very good news, your status should change to issued this week..I'm happy for you

Thanks my friend,

i hope it happens for you soon , too.

i know waiting is too hard but the time you get this update you are as happy as flying in sky...

i really pray from my heart that you experience this soon ???????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Atiielii said:

Hii freindss

i just recieved a new update on CEAC . Creation date and update date are the same, it changed to nonimgrants and it changed to ready. 

They are good signs , arent they??

im so happy

what will happen the next??

i pary that its the end??????

Plz let me know 

i hope many good things come soon for all :)

Congrata in advanced the golden word will be shown in ur ceca status as soon as possible get for travel and with ur partner! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is very common and in fact there is an entire forum dedicated to AP

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/113-waivers-i-601-and-i-212-and-administrative-processes-221g/

You can read of the many others AP situations.

Timeline
14 hours ago, MA & SY said:

Congrata in advanced the golden word will be shown in ur ceca status as soon as possible get for travel and with ur partner! 

Hii dear freind,

today i recieved a new update and it chnaged to AP again. But its nonimigrant visa still. 

What does this AP mean? :( i hate this word actually 

im confused

Timeline

Hii every body

i recieved golden word ISSUED today. 

Thank god for this happy happening ?????? I really pray that it happens for all friends here?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Atiielii said:

Hii every body

i recieved golden word ISSUED today. 

Thank god for this happy happening ?????? I really pray that it happens for all friends here?? 

Wow! This is great news. This year has started very well for you. It's been a long wait but God's time is the best. Wishing you and your fiance all the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

YaaaYaaaaaay finally congrats dear u deserve u hv been waiting for long time I hope u have a safe journey to US! 
Keep in touch n celebrate it

• 2 months later...
Timeline
On 4/12/2017 at 5:22 AM, Debkay said:

Hi guys, 

It's been long, today my status changed from AP to ready and both the creation date and updated date changed to today's date as well as immigrant to non immigrant. I hope this is good news. 

Ohhh my friend,

its the best news, you are at the end and in 2-3 days you will see the golden word ISSUED 

congrats to you 💐💐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 4/14/2017 at 5:17 AM, Atiielii said:

Ohhh my friend,

its the best news, you are at the end and in 2-3 days you will see the golden word ISSUED 

congrats to you 💐💐

I finally got my visa after 6 months of waiting, I can't wait to reunite with my fiance. Thank you for the support and encouragement.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 0:08 PM, Debkay said:

I finally got my visa after 6 months of waiting, I can't wait to reunite with my fiance. Thank you for the support and encouragement.

Congrats Debkay. My wife had her interview on April and now she is in AP. I sent an email last week and was told that it can take up to 90 days or longer. 

So I guess they are taking their time and nothing I can do. I believe they may ask me to file a waiver due to my wife previous non-immigrant visa misrepresentation. I just hope they reach the decision sooner as waivers take up to 10 months to process. 

Do you know reason yours took 6 months in AP? Or they did not provide any answers?

• 10 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 8:00 PM, Debkay said:

Hallo guys,

I had my k1 visa interview on November 2nd at the Nairobi embassy and was approved. I was even given an approval letter and a small booklet containing my rights as the fiance to a U.S citizen. The CO retained my passport but told me to wait for two weeks for the visa to be issued because they had to verify my police certificate. It has been three weeks since the interview but there has been no update on the CEAC website. It says my visa case is undergoing administrative processing. This is really getting to me. Has anyone been through this? Please share your experiences. This is really frustrating.

Hi!

Did they gave you your visa?

I alredy read it. Thanks

Edited by Lilly2302

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.