Debkay

K1 visa approved but administrative processing

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

Hi dear friend,

Ive got new update in embassy site with new structions. But its a little confusing of what to do, i will send u the instruction and u give me any clue regarding it,

1:new medical exam is needed.

2: send the original I864 of petitionar with tax returns and copy of Us passport via courier servis

3:send us the original I864 of joint sponser with tax returns and copy of US via courier servis

3: drop new medical check and original passport and tax returns of both prtitionar and joint sponser.

Should i at first send no 1/2 then how i drop my passport and medical chek??

I need to go dubai for new medical

Should i go there then back to my country and send my passport??

I dont know , its confusing...

If any similar experience or clue please help me??????

Hi dear friend,

Ive got new update in embassy site with new structions. But its a little confusing of what to do, i will send u the instruction and u give me any clue regarding it,

1:new medical exam is needed.

2: send the original I864 of petitionar with tax returns and copy of Us passport via courier servis

3:send us the original I864 of joint sponser with tax returns and copy of US via courier servis

3: drop new medical check and original passport and tax returns of both prtitionar and joint sponser.

Should i at first send no 1/2 then how i drop my passport and medical chek??

I need to go dubai for new medical

Should i go there then back to my country and send my passport??

I dont know , its confusing...

If any similar experience or clue please help me??????

yaaaaaaaay :dancing: your visa is about time to be issued, you must celebrate it ;) ... i'm so sorry for not being active last weeks, because I was getting prepared to point of entry to the US and my wedding is tomo. I just wanna cross by and see how things are going with you guys.

well for you my dear friend is better to submit all requirements all together even you are going to take time to go back to your home. since they haven't assign a deadline you are free to take your time and of cos as much as you can get things done earlier is better for you to catch up with your visa.

I just think about it it's a confusion for the CO to have a tax return and then he must wait till you get other things done, so however when your going to send it separately he or she can't make a decision regarding of your visa but when you send it all as a packet they will be ready and easy to issue your visa.

you are right since they told you send your passport you don't need to present in a person to the embassy of Abu Dhabi, come on they are ready to issue your visa HURRY UP ;)

all the best my friend :)

Edited by MA & SY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

yaaaaaaaay :dancing: your visa is about time to be issued, you must celebrate it ;) ... i'm so sorry for not being active last weeks, because I was getting prepared to point of entry to the US and my wedding is tomo. I just wanna cross by and see how things are going with you guys.

well for you my dear friend is better to submit all requirements all together even you are going to take time to go back to your home. since they haven't assign a deadline you are free to take your time and of cos as much as you can get things done earlier is better for you to catch up with your visa.

I just think about it it's a confusion for the CO to have a tax return and then he must wait till you get other things done, so however when your going to send it separately he or she can't make a decision regarding of your visa but when you send it all as a packet they will be ready and easy to issue your visa.

you are right since they told you send your passport you don't need to present in a person to the embassy of Abu Dhabi, come on they are ready to issue your visa HURRY UP ;)

Hii my friend,

Im so happy to hear that, i hope many happy returnes on your wedding and live with ur love so many years happily.

There is a point on my case that i send all documents with passport for them , how do they want to return my staff to me?? My passport and packet??

In this case i should go to dubai , have new test and back my country to send all staff to gether,

Ive heard they just give visa and package just to the person.

How its possible?? Im a little confused?

Hii my friend,

Im so happy to hear that, i hope many happy returnes on your wedding and live with ur love so many years happily.

There is a point on my case that i send all documents with passport for them , how do they want to return my staff to me?? My passport and packet??

In this case i should go to dubai , have new test and back my country to send all staff to gether,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Wow I'm happy for you, wishing you all the best in your marriage.

Timeline

Hii my friend,

Hii my friend,

well, the best ever it's to contact the embassy or their email: support@ustraveldocs.com

they will give the best way to do it .... all the best my dear!

Timeline

Hallo guys,

My status was updated today finally, I hope this is good news.

Ohhh ,congratssssss

So whats news??

Hallo guys,

Ohhh ,congratssssss

So whats news??

Timeline

Hallo guys,

get ready for POE ur almost there bro yaaaaay :joy:, i'm happy for u.

all the best for you

Timeline

get ready for POE ur almost there bro yaaaaay :joy:, i'm happy for u.

all the best for you

They haven't issued the visa yet, it's just the status updated date that changed since the interview. I'm still in AP, but I hope the updated date means good news.

Timeline

They haven't issued the visa yet, it's just the status updated date that changed since the interview. I'm still in AP, but I hope the updated date means good news.

they will do soon enough! be positive trust in Allah everything delays for a reason.

good lucky!

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/16/2016 at 2:14 AM, MA & SY said:

they will do soon enough! be positive trust in Allah everything delays for a reason.

good lucky!

Hiii dear friends,,,

how are you?? How about your processes?? Please give me if you have any updates..

for your information, i sent the requiered documents to embassy , after one week , yesterday i recieved an update on my case on date but still AP . Im really stressful not to be longer than this time. And i keep praying for all of us to get good news soon??????

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Atiielii said:

Hiii dear friends,,,

how are you?? How about your processes?? Please give me if you have any updates..

for your information, i sent the requiered documents to embassy , after one week , yesterday i recieved an update on my case on date but still AP . Im really stressful not to be longer than this time. And i keep praying for all of us to get good news soon??????

Hello Atiielii, 

Just remain positive. I don't know what these status date updates mean. Mine has been updated 4 times since interview but I'm still in AP.

Timeline
On 1/11/2017 at 9:52 PM, Debkay said:

Hello Atiielii, 

Just remain positive. I don't know what these status date updates mean. Mine has been updated 4 times since interview but I'm still in AP.

Hii friends,

its me again 

any news???

i sent all document and passport but after one week its still on AP .

please give me a good sign

why it takes that much long.. im so tierd if waiting everyday :( 

what is wrong that its 8 month after my interview and im still in AP

i thought after droping passport everything goes too fast but now i still should wait.... its a really reaalyyyy bad situation to be apart from your beloved one that much long:unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.