Debkay

K1 visa approved but administrative processing

76 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi Alexa, mine is from Kenya. The CO told me to wait two weeks for them to verify my police certificate. Mine was sent via email and I had to print it out. What I know from the U.S embassies all over is that you need to obtain police clearance from all the countries you have lived in since you were 16years of age. Consular officers are different, some might just decide to waive you but some might put you in AP until you provide the police certificate. I don't know how they work in the Philippines, but I think it would be best if you get the police certificate before the interview, given that UAE is known to be a terrorist country.

I am not sure about the age thing though

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fortunately, our time on Administrative Processing was only 12 days.

The time was necessary to wait for the receipt of the Hong Kong police clearance.

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2016-06-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-06-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2016-08-23

NVC Received : 2016-09-02

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2016-09-06

NVC Left : 2016-09-08

Consulate Received : 2016-09-09

Packet 3 Received : 2016-10-10

Packet 3 Sent : 2016-10-10

Interview Date : 2016-11-16

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2016-12-01

US Entry : 2016-12-13

Marriage : 2016-12-21

Comments : Delay for interview has been because of waiting to receive CNCC

(police clearance) for my fiancée from Honk Kong.

Had to postpone the interview to wait for the Hong Kong police clearance.

They finally completed and sent to USEM on 21 Oct 2016. It should be good to

go in fiancée's records by 16 Nov. HK did not provide us a copy.

At USEM interview on 16 Nov. No HK police clearance. Provided USEM

interviewer emails from HK police stating date mailed and postal tracking

number. Interviewer stated it takes 4-6 weeks before they'll receive it. We

have been approved, however they still require the HK police clearance to

make our package complete. Our status was changed to Administrative Processing and we

are not required to return to the USEM. Fiancée and daughter left their

passports so visas can be affixed. notified.

16 Nov status changed to Administrative Processing

28 Nov status changed to Ready.

1 Dec status changed to Issued.

8 Dec, picking up passports/visas.

9 Dec, CFO process.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 56 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 141 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination,

light before darkness, love above all!"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Insh'a Allah very soon enough!

Hii, good day!

After 17th november, today we recieved another date update in CEAC. But still AP is statu.

I think that your prayer really worked dear friend.

We are so happy now however we have no update on statu, its even k good clue for our journey...

Just i wanted let u know for updatess.

Best wishes??

Timeline

Hii, good day!

After 17th november, today we recieved another date update in CEAC. But still AP is statu.

I think that your prayer really worked dear friend.

We are so happy now however we have no update on statu, its even k good clue for our journey...

Just i wanted let u know for updatess.

Best wishes??

That is good news, your status should be changing to issued soon. Please keep us updated Edited by Debkay

Timeline

Yes it is, it only means they are working on your case and your status will change to issued any time. Hope you get your visa soon.

OMG... i really need this supportive ideas..

Thank you any way .

I hope it will happen for all of us really soon as a miracle????????

You give me your news and updates too.

Best wishes ?

Timeline

Yes it is, it only means they are working on your case and your status will change to issued any time. Hope you get your visa soon.

Hi dear friend,

Ive got new update in embassy site with new structions. But its a little confusing of what to do, i will send u the instruction and u give me any clue regarding it,

1:new medical exam is needed.

2: send the original I864 of petitionar with tax returns and copy of Us passport via courier servis

3:send us the original I864 of joint sponser with tax returns and copy of US via courier servis

3: drop new medical check and original passport and tax returns of both prtitionar and joint sponser.

Should i at first send no 1/2 then how i drop my passport and medical chek??

I need to go dubai for new medical

Should i go there then back to my country and send my passport??

I dont know , its confusing...

If any similar experience or clue please help me??????

Hi dear friend,

Ive got new update in embassy site with new structions. But its a little confusing of what to do, i will send u the instruction and u give me any clue regarding it,

2: send the original I864 of petitionar with tax returns and copy of Us passport via courier servis

3:send us the original I864 of joint sponser with tax returns and copy of US via courier servis

3: drop new medical check and original passport and tax returns of both prtitionar and joint sponser.

Timeline

Hi dear friend,

Hi dear friend,

Hi Atiielii

I think it will be better if you first send the tax returns. Some embassies require your medical exam to be sent to them directly by the physicians. I don't know if that is the procedure in your country. If they asked for a second exam it only means the first one has expired or has a problem of some sort. If your interview was in Dubai then you should have your medical exam done in Dubai.

Timeline

Hi Atiielii

I think it will be better if you first send the tax returns. Some embassies require your medical exam to be sent to them directly by the physicians. I don't know if that is the procedure in your country. If they asked for a second exam it only means the first one has expired or has a problem of some sort. If your interview was in Dubai then you should have your medical exam done in Dubai.

Yesss,, they told us its expired and new one is needed. I agree that we need to send tax forms first but what about the part of (drop your medical and passport) ?? It means i dont need to go to embassy by person and what to they mean by drop??

I think its the end of my procee?? What do u think for the rest??

Timeline

Yesss,, they told us its expired and new one is needed. I agree that we need to send tax forms first but what about the part of (drop your medical and passport) ?? It means i dont need to go to embassy by person and what to they mean by drop??

I think its the end of my procee?? What do u think for the rest??

I don't think it will be necessary for you to go there in person, just send everything in one package to avoid confusion and clearly indicate what is what. That will be easier. Edited by Debkay

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.