Voice of Reason

What to do with the new house?

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I wonder what the Clinton's plan to do with the house they bought right beside their current residence, now that she isn't going to be the president? They supposedly bought it so it would be easier for the Secret Service to protect her and Bill. So their main house, $1.7Mil, and now the next-door house for $1.16Mil. Must be tough, living as a middle-class American couple...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Bill needs a separate house to survive their "happy" marriage. Good God, imagine having to live with her…or worse yet sleep in the same room, or even house with her.

Bill, even though a sexual predator, is probably a fairly fun and interesting guy to be around. Plus….he is probably tired of having his girlfriends fear for their lives if the "queen" is around.

Just an average normal family :rofl:

Bill needs a separate house to survive their "happy" marriage. Good God, imagine having to live with her…or worse yet sleep in the same room, or even house with her.

Bill, even though a sexual predator, is probably a fairly fun and interesting guy to be around. Plus….he is probably tired of having his girlfriends fear for their lives if the "queen" is around.

Bill is all about the girls, I see him as fun and interesting guy also.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Can't the Energizer Bunny move into the new house?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

I wonder what the Clinton's plan to do with the house they bought right beside their current residence, now that she isn't going to be the president? They supposedly bought it so it would be easier for the Secret Service to protect her and Bill. So their main house, $1.7Mil, and now the next-door house for $1.16Mil. Must be tough, living as a middle-class American couple...

I thought they were broke 8 years ago. Bill hasn't worked and Hillary just had a gubermant job. Where did the money come from

Honestly what is the purpose of these sorts of threads? It just makes you look like a child.

Neither candidate was a "middle-class American". Neither candidate was born with nothing and "worked their way to the top". We have a President right now who was much closer to that ideal than either of the candidates were this election, and it doesn't seem to make a difference for people.

Again, why bother with this?

He is "fairly fun and interesting guy to be around" if you're a guy I imagine. If you're a girl? He is probably just as much fun as Trump.

Honestly what is the purpose of these sorts of threads? It just makes you look like a child.

Neither candidate was a "middle-class American". Neither candidate was born with nothing and "worked their way to the top". We have a President right now who was much closer to that ideal than either of the candidates were this election, and it doesn't seem to make a difference for people.

He is "fairly fun and interesting guy to be around" if you're a guy I imagine. If you're a girl? He is probably just as much fun as Trump.

I remember how Obama's lack of political experience was one of the main cons put up against him by republicans, but Trump must be different.

Womanizing is a sport for some here, even though they despise Clinton's political stances, they admire and respect his sexual conquests.

just think of all the working moms that will be able to afford such a thing now with all the improvements that will be made in closing the wage gap and daycare costs! so exciting.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A coupla of points... First, it's a bracelet, not a ring. Second, it's $10K, not $10Mil. I am by no means a rich person, but I have female friends with jewelry in the $5-10K range. Not all that uncommon.

Americanblog... What a laugh!

Again, you are excused for being new here. For those of us who have been around for 5 or more years, this has been discussed before. How the Clinton's aren't rich, they "barely had enough money to live" when they left the WH. In fact, they were so poor they had to take furnishing and such from the WH just to put in their new house (which they later returned after they were caught). Just a good ole American family, barely getting by. Which is complete, BS, by the way. The question you might ask yourself is... How did they come by their millions, since they both worked as "public servants" most of their lives? At least with Trump, one can see that he strived to build a financial empire. Skimming tax-free money from the Clinton Foundation must be more lucrative than they let on, eh? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!! And people want to attack Trump because they THINK he didn't pay taxes. Ahhh, the hypocrisy with the leftinistas...

I remember how Obama's lack of political experience was one of the main cons put up against him by republicans, but Trump must be different.

Obama had at least 12 years of being in the political system when he took office, I believe the main thing most people claimed was his lack of leadership.

He was able to prove all his critics correct, he will just a bleep on American History, Weak Leader, ineffective President, First Black President.

Trump is different, he has zero experience as a politician and he appears to run the country like he runs a business, Successful and Making American Great Again

Obama had at least 12 years of being in the political system when he took office, I believe the main thing most people claimed was his lack of leadership.

He was able to prove all his critics correct, he will just a bleep on American History, Weak Leader, ineffective President, First Black President.

Trump is different, he has zero experience as a politician and he appears to run the country like he runs a business, Successful and Making American Great Again

It was very clear that a community organizer with only a few years of senate experience was not worthy of the white house. This statement was made repeatedly leading up to the 2008 election.

I completely disagree with your second statement. Obama is not a week leader nor is he ineffective. If you want to be more specific, then we can discuss what makes you think this.

How does Trump "appear to run the country like a business"? How is he already a successful president making America great again? He hasn't even stepped into office yet. Talk about an inflated appearance of accomplishment, that statement is utterly ridiculous at this time.

Are you fracking kidding me??? No political experience? Granted, it was a spotty career at best, but what about his IL Senate starting in 1996, and the US Senate into 2004? Remember his 2002 & 2003 anti-war speeches, telling people it wasn't too late to stop the war? Yanno, the one he KEEPS sending soldiers into today, 7 or 8 years after his campaign promise of "no more boots on the ground", where he has sent more soliders into Iraq, Afghanistan and now Syria?

Are you talking about THAT Obama with no political experience? Or the other one?

He may not have had as much experience as Clinton... But he sure enough stepped up and proved himself incompetent. Jimmy Carter must love Obama for making him not look so bad, eh?

Womanizing is a sport for some here, even though they despise Clinton's political stances, they admire and respect his sexual conquests.