jg121783

Why won't Hillary denounce violence from her supporters?

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

its going to take me a while to adjust to this new normal i'm used to safety pins signaling anti privilege and punk rock crustiness.

Times change and more so than now.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Talk about a generational difference... For me, I think of cloth diapers having to be changed and washed. Ewwww

74075f488536808c2ae2aa94148ec552.jpg

those aren't safety pins - those are diaper pins. moms today wonder why they can't get their kids to stop wriggling about when getting changed, well because back in the day the consequences of wriggling were dire in comparison with velcro.

Not even being grabbed by my....?

By your Obama?

Any body besides me find the irony in the diaper pin liberal symbols thing.

Is that it is something that holds a feces or urine containment device to a pair of buttocks .

How fitting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

By your Obama?

Any body besides me find the irony in the diaper pin liberal symbols thing.

Is that it is something that holds a feces or urine containment device to a pair of buttocks .

How fitting

The Seated President gets compared to diapers and this is considered respect for the office.

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

The Seated President gets compared to diapers and this is considered respect for the office.

You of all people

Just have some honey and Jack Daniel's and keep saying President Trump

Not that it matters but I wasn't comparing Obama to a diaper or quite sure how you got that

You of all people

Just have some honey and Jack Daniel's and keep saying President Trump

don't listen to him rob, just keep saying grand dragon trump grand dragon trump..and allow the memories of much much better dragons than the grand sort like pete's and peter/paul/mary's dance in your head. the jack daniels is doable either way.

don't listen to him rob, just keep saying grand dragon trump grand dragon trump..and allow the memories of much much better dragons than the grand sort like pete's and peter/paul/mary's dance in your head. the jack daniels is doable either way.

You so upset someone would disrespect the president you call President Elect Trump a grand pooo b aaa. Makes perfect sense in some parallel dark universe,

The only Grand poo baa I ever recall in Washington was Hillary's mentor.

Im at work and i was just told im not allowed to talk or translate for people who dont speak english ? that this is america english only...

If they speak spanish reply in english...

She also said tell them to.take a bus to guatemala....

Meanwhile i really dont care to speak spanish but darn why do i feel like im being looked down on for knowing spanish...

I have never disliked a Job like this...

All my previous Boss were nice never felt issue with me speaking spanish actually they praised it.

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

You so upset someone would disrespect the president you call President Elect Trump a grand pooo b aaa. Makes perfect sense in some parallel dark universe,

i'm sorry, you know i love ya nb, and i'd really love to find some common ground here but you say grand puba and this is all that comes to mind..

Let's not forget the Grand Poobah of The Water Buffaloes!

Grand_Poobah.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

keep-calm-and-build-the-wall.png

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

lets not forget how that movie ended :) any of ya'll feel the urge to shave your eyebrows off for trump, i'm wearing tons of safety pins. hmu.

Edited by smilesammich

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

in lala land, sure. let me know when you're able to see well enough form an opinion.

It's all good Val....SMILE!!!! :content:

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Timeline

That doesn't even sound legal to me. Sounds like workplace discrimination. How long have you been working there? Is this a new policy, not speaking Spanish?

As for your ability to speak multiple languages... Never let anyone put you down for that. Typically, those who try to do so are simply less capable or educated than you, and are intimidated.

Im at work and i was just told im not allowed to talk or translate for people who dont speak english ? that this is america english only...

If they speak spanish reply in english...

She also said tell them to.take a bus to guatemala....

Meanwhile i really dont care to speak spanish but darn why do i feel like im being looked down on for knowing spanish...

I have never disliked a Job like this...

All my previous Boss were nice never felt issue with me speaking spanish actually they praised it.