jg121783

Why won't Hillary denounce violence from her supporters?

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Usual suspects, not sure how many of them contributed to the Foundation.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

Kudos to you. Instead of whining about the outcome, you embrace it. As we all should. It's not like we have a choice, eh? He will do good, or he will not. Plus 1 for you!

I think 90%of the rioters didnt even vote :pop: they are the crowd that complains when stuff isnt done for them....

BTW I voted with my party democrat but im CONTENT on having Trump as my President.

Kudos to you. Instead of whining about the outcome, you embrace it. As we all should. It's not like we have a choice, eh? He will do good, or he will not. Plus 1 for you!

No point in rioting. I really am looking foward to Trump he doesnt look like the type to take things sitting down.

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think 90%of the rioters didnt even vote :pop: they are the crowd that complains when stuff isnt done for them....

BTW I voted with my party democrat but im CONTENT on having Trump as my President.

These are the same people that as kids we stopped keeping score at AYSO games, everybody got a gold star, and we stopped giving letter grades. Coddling these snowflakes leads them to believe that there is only one way and they are entitled to get it. They also believe in free speech as long it agrees with what they believe. As far as I can recall, one side was always unhappy at the outcome of an election. Just don't recall people protesting for days and days. And on Saturday night I saw on the news that when they got to City Hall in L.A., they unfurled a huge Mexican flag. Those are the kind of antics that got Trump elected.

These are the same people that as kids we stopped keeping score at AYSO games, everybody got a gold star, and we stopped giving letter grades. Coddling these snowflakes leads them to believe that there is only one way and they are entitled to get it. They also believe in free speech as long it agrees with what they believe. As far as I can recall, one side was always unhappy at the outcome of an election. Just don't recall people protesting for days and days. And on Saturday night I saw on the news that when they got to City Hall in L.A., they unfurled a huge Mexican flag. Those are the kind of antics that got Trump elected.

Yes it is...

People are fed up with being afraid to leave their house...

This is insane....

Im democrat today on the drive to work i was thinking....how dumb did Clintons campaign think we were....reason...why is it just as he runs for office all these scandals come out??

Mans a power house wouldnt these woman show up prior trying to sue??

Yeah im real mad at democrats.

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

what's to learn from this election? for starters, hillary didn't have many enthusiastic supporters. certainly not many that would be willing to protest her loss. that's not what's happening right now, people are protesting trumps win. and they're not doing that because they're snowflakes that can't handle loss. they are genuinely in fear because america just elected someone who admittedly didn't really know the full scope of what he was getting into AND he's cool with racists. and for most young people, particularly in free thinking states, a president that abides racism is unacceptable. sort of in contrast to the old white vote that came out for trump while saying, we live a post racial world yeehaw! i'm pretty sure, if hillary came out and issued a statement - no one would bat an eye. not like trump's direct statement to the camera on 60 minutes, keep calm kiddos - there will be plenty enough fun to go around soon enough..

what's to learn from this election? for starters, hillary didn't have many enthusiastic supporters. certainly not many that would be willing to protest her loss. that's not what's happening right now, people are protesting trumps win. and they're not doing that because they're snowflakes that can't handle loss. they are genuinely in fear because america just elected someone who admittedly didn't really know the full scope of what he was getting into AND he's cool with racists. and for most young people, particularly in free thinking states, a president that abides racism is unacceptable. sort of in contrast to the old white vote that came out for trump while saying, we live a post racial world yeehaw! i'm pretty sure, if hillary came out and issued a statement - no one would bat an eye. not like trump's direct statement to the camera on 60 minutes, keep calm kiddos - there will be plenty enough fun to go around soon enough..

:rofl:

jijijiji

Im 36 born in NYC to illegal Dominican parents....lol

I don't stand for racism or anything but I support Trump...why because he was elected.

I voted for Hilary because quiet frankly there was no one else. I almost went trump at the polls but i'm in a blue state wouldn't have mattered it seems.

I honestly began to think hey maybe he is what we need someone who will call BS to your face with a smile. :goofy:

I want to see these cabinet members trying to tell trump what to do and where to go.... :reading:

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

jijijiji

I don't stand for racism or anything but I support Trump...why because he was elected.

I voted for Hilary because quiet frankly there was no one else. I almost went trump at the polls but i'm in a blue state wouldn't have mattered it seems.

I honestly began to think hey maybe he is what we need someone who will call BS to your face with a smile. :goofy:

I want to see these cabinet members trying to tell trump what to do and where to go.... :reading:

that's nice. youre safe though, since you're a citizen? makes it sort of a breeze to get on board with trump when it's no skin off your nose.

Edited by smilesammich

jijijiji

It's Racism is the only way some people can process, that everything they think they know is wrong

It's Racism is the only way some people can process, that everything they think they know is wrong

process what?

Proud New Yorker Raised In Rhode Island lol

Married to A Dominican brought on a K1 :luv:

Im not worried :)

Edited by Anitafeliz

K1 March Filer 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

Proud New Yorker Raised In Rhode Island lol

Married to A Dominican brought on a K1 :luv:

Im not worried :)

but your parents are illegal?

Hillary denouncing them is pointless since they aren't her "supporters" anymore. She isn't running for anything so she has no "supporters".

They really do need to stop though. Honestly I voted Clinton and I don't like a lot of what Trump said he was planning to do, but protesting and claiming he's "Not my President" is a pointless endeavour, and disrespectful to our political process and our country as a whole. He is "your" President (or will be). That is how democracy works. Protest the policies, but don't protest his election.

i completely disagree. and this sort of complacency is how we became a country that elects a con man as potus.

Edited by smilesammich