gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2016 at 5:12 PM, gagan_usa said:

Hello Everyone,

I just mailed I-130 forms for my parents last week (on 3rd Nov) and thought I should go ahead and start a thread for the November 2016 filers, since I could find one for the same.

Wishing everyone best of luck and a smooth journey ahead.

Hi Gagan  any news? Pls update. January filers are getting approved at Texas centre .was hoping to hear something by today. But no luck...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Dassie said:

Hi Gagan  any news? Pls update. January filers are getting approved at Texas centre .was hoping to hear something by today. But no luck...

Hi Dassie,

No updates yet, still waiting for NOA2. Nebraska Service Center is slowwwwwwlest among all. Normally, people get NOA2 within 4-5 months max after their filing date. It's been almost 8 months in my and other people's case now.

Timeline

Hi All,

I just checked my case status and the I-130 forms for my parents were approved yesterday. USCIS will mail the approval notice now. Some movement in the case, finally:jest:

45 minutes ago, gagan_usa said:

Hi All,

I just checked my case status and the I-130 forms for my parents were approved yesterday. USCIS will mail the approval notice now. Some movement in the case, finally:jest:

Wow congrats ,! Hope fully mine will be ready by the end of this month. Thank you for the update

Just came back to report some good news! My parents finally have a visa interview appointment for US Embassy Manila! I filed late November (after Thanksgiving), received the approval in January and their interview will be next month. 

Good luck to all that are still waiting! 

18 hours ago, itsy_bitsy said:

Just came back to report some good news! My parents finally have a visa interview appointment for US Embassy Manila! I filed late November (after Thanksgiving), received the approval in January and their interview will be next month. 

Good luck to all that are still waiting! 

Congrats to all who got approved. Any November filers still waiting for NOA 2 like me ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dassie said:

Congrats to all who got approved. Any November filers still waiting for NOA 2 like me ?

Yes, we are still waiting for both dad's and mom's NOA2s (((

Edited by StarGirl

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 2012-02-03
US Entry : 2012-11-01

Adjustment of Status

I-485 sent : 2012-11-14
Interview : 2013-05-21

GC received: 2013-06-13

Removing conditions

I-751 Sent: 2015-03-02

Approval: 2015-12-11

GC received: 2015-12-21

Citizenship

N-400 sent: 2016-03-21

Interview: 2016-08-08

Oath: 2016-08-17

Timeline

So I received NOA2s for my parents. Their cases have been sent to NVC now. What are my next steps? Can anyone please provide a list of all documents that I need to submit from now on?

Timeline

Hi everyone! Just wanted to update that my mom had her interview last Monday and was approved. Her visa was issued today so just waiting to get  the passport in hand. Wishing for speedy processing for those still waiting!

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:56 AM, StarGirl said:

Hello everyone. I filed for my father on November 28,2016. So far haven't had any updates besides NOA1.  I called USCIS "misinformation" line today and she told me that Nebraska service center is currently processing Sep 2015!! I asked her to repeat, honestly couldn't belive what I heard. Soooo hoping this is NOT the case! 

Hi stargirl, Have you heard anything about your case. I filed for my parents on the 28th of November. so far only received NOA1. waiting for any update since then . It's almost8 months.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dassie said:

Hi stargirl, Have you heard anything about your case. I filed for my parents on the 28th of November. so far only received NOA1. waiting for any update since then . It's almost8 months.....

Nope, still waiting... 

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 2012-02-03
US Entry : 2012-11-01

Adjustment of Status

I-485 sent : 2012-11-14
Interview : 2013-05-21

GC received: 2013-06-13

Removing conditions

I-751 Sent: 2015-03-02

Approval: 2015-12-11

GC received: 2015-12-21

Citizenship

N-400 sent: 2016-03-21

Interview: 2016-08-08

Oath: 2016-08-17

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi everyone, just an update on my parents.. my moms May 2016 case is coming to a finally, I had some oops with it because it was returned  to me for missing report and just now sent it back with everything they asked for so now we're just waiting for her interview date, really hope it's soon! My dads October 2016 case finally got approved, I have received the nvc welcome letter so now I'm at the paying fees stage. Hope for the best with the everyone's cases. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.