gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
6 hours ago, Hope101 said:

Hi himal777 we are almost the same PD, you are just a little ahead than me... what do you mean by NOA2?  I am still patiently waiting for my next step... take care!

Hi hope101

Noa2 ,(notice of action) also known as 2nd latter from USCIS when they send you approvel notice. I'm hoping to get my one anytime soon. Finger crossed!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, himal777 said:

Hi hope101

Noa2 ,(notice of action) also known as 2nd latter from USCIS when they send you approvel notice. I'm hoping to get my one anytime soon. Finger crossed!!

Oh ok hope you get yours soon... I am still waiting for the result, I just sent my documents for the affidavit of Support. did you already send your affidavit of support?  Goodluck to all of us, keep on praying....??

Timeline
14 hours ago, Hope101 said:

K_for_kat - i made payment 01/31 and then the next day it showed on the website that both are paid... so i assumed it was paid but then i checked the status then i saw that my father was rejected so i double checked in my bank fist make sure they didn't took the money, found out they only took one $325 for my mother IV.  So i go ahead paid for my father.  So it must be an error.  Thats why its good to keep checking the status online.  Have a great day.

Ok thanks. Coz I'm worried what could've been the reason for rejection. Omg waiting is both exciting and worrisome haha

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:51 PM, Tziphie said:

3 months way back. I didn't sent the transcript but I do sent w2's 3 yrs, 1040's 3 yrs, pay stubs 3 months

How much proof of assets did you send? did you send bank statement, if so how far back?

Timeline
21 minutes ago, St3phsm07 said:

How much proof of assets did you send? did you send bank statement, if so how far back?

I didn't sent proof of assets or bank statements. If you meet the poverty requirements you don't need to send those unless you will include those for your income. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tziphie said:

I didn't sent proof of assets or bank statements. If you meet the poverty requirements you don't need to send those unless you will include those for your income. 

Oh ok. That makes sense. Thanks!

Timeline
On 2/28/2017 at 4:25 PM, deidre said:

Just received NOA2 for my Dad! Only 2 days difference from my Momma. 

And so the next step (with NVC) begins!

Congratulations 

Timeline
On 3/3/2017 at 0:00 PM, Hope101 said:

Hi himal777 we are almost the same PD, you are just a little ahead than me... what do you mean by NOA2?  I am still patiently waiting for my next step... take care!

Hope101 Are you waiting for interview dates? 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Tziphie said:

Hope101 Are you waiting for interview dates? 

Hi tziphie yes i am just waiting for NVC response and then schedule for medical and interview soon.  Where are you in process now?  Good Luck to us!  

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Hope101 said:

Hi tziphie yes i am just waiting for NVC response and then schedule for medical and interview soon.  Where are you in process now?  Good Luck to us!  

Hi Hope101, Same thing just sent my documents to NVC 2 weeks ago. Just a matter of waiting good luck to us. I'm so excited because it depends on my mom's interview is my schedule to go home as well to pick her up ???

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tziphie said:

Hi Hope101, Same thing just sent my documents to NVC 2 weeks ago. Just a matter of waiting good luck to us. I'm so excited because it depends on my mom's interview is my schedule to go home as well to pick her up ???

That's super exciting.  Please share us your updates whenever you hear anything from NVC.  I'm sure your mom is also excited to see you and to travel with you here.  God bless! ❤️❤️❤️

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Hope101 said:

That's super exciting.  Please share us your updates whenever you hear anything from NVC.  I'm sure your mom is also excited to see you and to travel with you here.  God bless! ❤️❤️❤️

God bless you too. She didn't know I/we are going home to pick her up ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone, I sent my packet in November 23rd. I have been married for 5 years and I can´t believe I just now decided to do. I am very impatient and I know that process is likely going to take about a year.

Question for those who have filed for both parents (or anyone who knows the answer of course ?), do I need to fill out 2 separate I-864 for each parent, or just one for both? I'm confused about the part 3 3.a of I-864, if I'm supposed to write my mom's name on it instead of on another I-864.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.