gagan_usa

November 2016 I-130 filers

363 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 10:10 PM, Tziphie said:

On my mother's case almost 3 weeks that the NVC received it and I got my case number.

We got the email to say that sons was being sent for interview date but have not had a paper letter in the mail? Is that normal?

How long should wait for interview date?

who would I call to check on it? 

This is for a London interview 

Thanks

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SONG41 said:

We got the email to say that sons was being sent for interview date but have not had a paper letter in the mail? Is that normal?

Thanks

Even my mom didn't get the mail for her interview. Just wait for a few days and they will e-mail you the interview date and the list of the requirements that you need to bring during interview and instructions.

On 8/4/2017 at 3:43 PM, gagan_usa said:

Both of my parents' cases were approved on 5th July. USCIS sent the cases to NVC on 12th July and I received an email from NVC on 28th July that they are processing the cases now. So you should receive emails from NVC sometime around 15-20th Aug or even earlier if you are lucky. If you want to try your luck & call NVC, give it a shot. They may provide you the case number. I didn't do it, so can't say anything about that.

Hi how far with the progress. I am still waiting for my NVC letter. When are they needed Police clearance certificates ? Do we have to send it to NVC with the supporting documents? Or is it only needed at the time of interview? Thanks in advance

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Dassie said:

Hi how far with the progress. I am still waiting for my NVC letter. When are they needed Police clearance certificates ? Do we have to send it to NVC with the supporting documents? Or is it only needed at the time of interview? Thanks in advance

They need police clearance just photocopy is fine, birth certificate when it is available, better prepare everything while waiting for your letter from nvc. ceac.state.gov check online the requirements 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 3/5/2017 at 9:10 PM, Tziphie said:

I didn't sent proof of assets or bank statements. If you meet the poverty requirements you don't need to send those unless you will include those for your income. 

what are the documents you sent, then? did you just sent w2s and income tax return only as proof of income?

585nbjc5r.png

Timeline
7 minutes ago, nate and riyn said:

what are the documents you sent, then? did you just sent w2s and income tax return only as proof of income?

W2's, pay stubs for the last 3 months and ITR  that's what I sent. 

Edited by Tziphie

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Tziphie said:

W2's, pay stubs for the last 3 months that's what I sent.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I was wondering if anything i missed.

(IR5-petitioning my mom) and i believe we're the same, so currently my mom is living in Dubai for almost 2 years. She'll have all the process in Dubai and not going back in the Philippines for medical and innterview.

so this are the req that im preparing.

cover letter

i-864 form

i-864A form

Pay Stub or Bank statement

w2s and Irs

passport of me(i-864) and the husband (i-864A) proof of citizenship

BC of me and mom (proof of relation and her proof of citizenship)

MC of me and mom 

police clearance (dubai and phil)

pictures

DO I NEED TO SEND 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS?

thats all i can think of :(

ANYTHING I MISSED?

Edited by nate and riyn
585nbjc5r.png

Timeline
4 minutes ago, nate and riyn said:

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I was wondering if anything i missed.

(IR5-petitioning my mom) and i believe we're the same, so currently my mom is living in Dubai for almost 2 years. She'll have all the process in Dubai and not going back in the Philippines for medical and innterview.

so this are the req that im preparing.

cover letter

i-864 form

i-864A form

Pay Stub or Bank statement

w2s and Irs

passport of me(i-864) and the husband (i-864A) proof of citizenship

BC of me and mom (proof of relation and her proof of citizenship)

MC of me and mom 

police clearance (dubai and phil)

pictures

DO I NEED TO SEND 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS?

thats all i can think of :(

ANYTHING I MISSED?

Looks good but I didn't send any pictures. How about your Dad?

Edited by Tziphie

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Tziphie said:

Looks good but I didn't send any pictures. How about your Dad?

He's currently working in KSA and not interested to come as of the moment. LOL. i hope it wont bother her application for not bringing dad along. 

Edited by nate and riyn
585nbjc5r.png

Timeline
Just now, nate and riyn said:

He's currently working in KSA and not interested to come as of the moment. LOL. 

Oh ok just curious sorry about that. Diff situation with my mom in one thing that's why I  asked you. Be sure everything is recent because I got RFE my fault that time I didn't file my 2016 ITR when I submitted the docs to NVC 

On 7/28/2017 at 1:11 AM, StarGirl said:

I130 for my dad was finally approved on 26th. Mom had her interview I ATL and to our biggest disappointment they told us medical was incomplete. New requirements came out in August 2016, something the doctor should had known when he ordered tests in November 2016 but alas! Incompetence is the worst (((

Hi have you submitted both the applications at the same time ? I submitted mine together but they got approved a week apart . My mom got the NVC welcome letter. But my dads still hasn't come . Iam wondering if we can request for the interview to be on the same date? 

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
So we still have nothing no interview date or anything? Just that we will get an interview but that was weeks ago?  We have tried calling & we can not get through to find out the status of our interview?  Does anyone know how to get through about the interview date? It will be at the London Embassy?
Thanks
   On 8/6/2017 at 8:03 PM,  SONG41 said: 

Thanks

Even my mom didn't get the mail for her interview. Just wait for a few days and they will e-mail you the interview date and the list of the requirements that you need to bring during interview and instructions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dassie said:

Hi have you submitted both the applications at the same time ? I submitted mine together but they got approved a week apart . My mom got the NVC welcome letter. But my dads still hasn't come . Iam wondering if we can request for the interview to be on the same date? 

yes, I submitted both applications on November 28th. My mom is staying with me in US and she already had her interview on July 25th. My dad's case was received by NVC on Aug 10th. So, unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question because our situation is different.  

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent : 2012-02-03
US Entry : 2012-11-01

Adjustment of Status

I-485 sent : 2012-11-14
Interview : 2013-05-21

GC received: 2013-06-13

Removing conditions

I-751 Sent: 2015-03-02

Approval: 2015-12-11

GC received: 2015-12-21

Citizenship

N-400 sent: 2016-03-21

Interview: 2016-08-08

Oath: 2016-08-17

Timeline
On 8/13/2017 at 11:32 PM, Tziphie said:

Oh ok just curious sorry about that. Diff situation with my mom in one thing that's why I  asked you. Be sure everything is recent because I got RFE my fault that time I didn't file my 2016 ITR when I submitted the docs to NVC 

sis, what kind a RFE you got? just the 2016 ITR? 

585nbjc5r.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.