enxhi96

AOS November 2016 Filers

3,547 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Suss&Camm said:

Lol omgosh! That's awesome hahahaha today has seen so mny approvals it's crazy :)

Thanks guys! I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully my next post here will be my approval!

Filed: Timeline

so the second parents 765 and 131 switched to approved. i thought the status it goes to is card being produced. i havent heard of the approved status. but hey, anything is progress at this point.

2006 - Entered US on F-1
2009 - COS to H-1
2011 - Married USC

Conditional GC Process:
04/2012 - Concurrent I-130 petition / I-485 AOS / I-765 EAD / I-131 AP sent
35 days to biometrics, 73 days to EAD/AP combo card, 85 days to interview, 96 days to Conditional Green Card

04/2014 - Eligible for ROC

06/2014 - I-751 package filing joint with spouse sent

5 days to extension,37 days to biometrics, 172 days to CSC transfer, 247 days to Green Card

04/2015 - Eligible for Citizenship

09/2015 - N-400 package filing on basis of USC spouse sent

29 days to biometrics, 105 days to interview, 147 days to oath and US citizenship

~ 9 years and 6 months from first entry to US citizenship

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
9 hours ago, mnm0908 said:

UPDATE! 

Just checked my 765 and it has been approved. I'm so happy I shed a tear or two! I got an RFIE on feb 24 so thought it would take longer.  I'm so full of joy! Yay!!! My AP status didn't change but It may be a combo card! So to everyone else still waiting don't worry it will come!:)

the status changes can be a little out of alignment with what is actually happening in the system.

Same as you my EAD was approved with no status update for AP but in the end it was a combo card & AP status finally updated after i received the card and the 797 notice arrived almost 2 weeks after receiving the card!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all,

We finally got our EAD/AP Card in the mail last night! Such a relief! Good luck to all!

K1 Visa                                                                                                                                                                                     

02/22/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX                                                                                   

02/23/16....Delivered at Lewisville, TX

02/26/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC

05/19/16....NOA2 Text and Email

06/09/16....NVC Received I-129F

06/10/16....Case Number Received

06/14/16....Embassy Received. Case status set as "Ready"

07/22/16....Interview

08/11/16....Visa Issued (14 business days)

08/26/16....POE Houston, TX

Formerly "SoonToBeMrsU" (L)

AOS from K1 Visa

10/31/16....AOS packet mailed to Chicago, IL

11/04/16....NOA1

11/28/16....Biometrics Appointment

01/04/17....I485 Status Update: Ready to schedule I485 Interview

03/09/17....EAD/AP Combo Card Received 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

All the approvals are making us hopeful.  Congrats to all with approvals!

AOS

11.23.16 - AOS/EAD/AP Filed

12.12.16 - NOA1 Email

01.09.17 - Biometrics Appt

03.16.17 - EAD Approved/Card Being Produced

03.29.17 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card

04.21.17 - Green Card Received

ROC

02.01.19 - Filed

02.27.19 - NOA

April?       - Biometrics

01.15.20 - Approved/Card Being Produced

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm SO happy for all of us!  This is fantastic.  I hope a crazy wave of approvals crashes through again today!  

Sigh ... so finally after 126 days and 1 RFE they approved and mailed out my combo card yesterday !

Also, if there is anyone still having the driver's license issue mine is being sent to me as of yesterday as well! 

Congrats to everyone who's gotten their EAD/APs and to those who are still waiting your approval will come soon! Don't be afraid to submit a case inquiry! Know your rights!

:goofy: AOS Timeline :goofy:
2016-11-03 - Package Sent - I-485, AP & EAD
2016-11-08 - Delivery Confirmation - Fedex
2016-11-22 - I-129F NOA1 : (text message)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Good Morning everyone,

I'm one of the quite readers here. First, thanks to everyone who posted their updates and experiences weekley. It is nice to know that I am not the only person anxious and tired of waiting lol.

Today I got and update for my I-485 application and I have my interview scheduled for April 13th. Does anyone have advice or knows someone who already went to the interview? I am trying to prepare for it the best I can and had gather several documents such as Utility bills, bank statements, receipts for furniture that I bought with my husband, gym membership, etc. 

But still, I would like to hear some opinions about it.

Thanks guys, have a great day!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Uruguay
Timeline
16 hours ago, MiaTher said:

Thank you so much Suss, I'm starting to think you're some type of angel lol ?? 

My status updated to new card being produced, got a text at 3 pm. 

This was the longest wait ever ? Now hopefully everything will go well tomorrow. 

@Nashvillian2016 based on all these updates today it's likely that you'll get yours soon. Any minute now! 

MIaTher, please tell us how your interview went today :D

AOS:

2016-11-21 Filed AOS, AP, EAD

2016-12-19 NOA1 Hardcopy received

2017-03-09 EAD and AP approved

2017-09-15 Green card approved, interview waived

ROC:

2019-08-12 Filed ROC (one day shipping)

2019-08-13 Application received at Lewisville, TX

2019-08-16 Received case number

2019-11-13 Biometrics appointment (Lubbock, TX)

2020-05-14 Case approved, interview waived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Anyone on here who came on a K1 had their interview scheduled/GC approved yet?

I-129F sent: 2016-04-27

NOA1 Email & Text: 2016-05-04

NOA1 Received in Mail: 2016-05-18

NOA2 Email & Text: 2016-07-06 (63 DAYS!)

NOA2 Received in Mail: 2016-07-18

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Adri.U said:

Good Morning everyone,

I'm one of the quite readers here. First, thanks to everyone who posted their updates and experiences weekley. It is nice to know that I am not the only person anxious and tired of waiting lol.

Today I got and update for my I-485 application and I have my interview scheduled for April 13th. Does anyone have advice or knows someone who already went to the interview? I am trying to prepare for it the best I can and had gather several documents such as Utility bills, bank statements, receipts for furniture that I bought with my husband, gym membership, etc. 

But still, I would like to hear some opinions about it.

Thanks guys, have a great day!

You can read interview reports in another section of the site:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=&cty=Philadelphia+PA&dfilter=5&topic=

I did the filter based on your location, but you can remove/change that to get an idea of the typical interview.

AOS

11.23.16 - AOS/EAD/AP Filed

12.12.16 - NOA1 Email

01.09.17 - Biometrics Appt

03.16.17 - EAD Approved/Card Being Produced

03.29.17 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card

04.21.17 - Green Card Received

ROC

02.01.19 - Filed

02.27.19 - NOA

April?       - Biometrics

01.15.20 - Approved/Card Being Produced

When you guys made SR to National Benefit Center's customer service, do you guys also wait term which is 30 days between one SR call and second  or third call?

I didn't get any RFE, RFIE and I've already make 2 SR call. Today is 115 days, I'm going CRAZY!

my last SR call's reply was March 2nd, so I just tried to one more SR call, but the woman who called with me said if I want to make another SR call, I need to wait another 30day. 

I'm depressed.... : ( That mail simply said "Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly.

How long "Shortly" is for USCIS"? ack! 

Btw, I saw the last time, I could also made SR the e-request, but it doesn't show anymore. Do you know how to make E-REQUEST for I765?

Thanks in advance, and congrats above people!!  

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, mary514 said:

When you guys made SR to National Benefit Center's customer service, do you guys also wait term which is 30 days between one SR call and second  or third call?

I didn't get any RFE, RFIE and I've already make 2 SR call. Today is 115 days, I'm going CRAZY!

my last SR call's reply was March 2nd, so I just tried to one more SR call, but the woman who called with me said if I want to make another SR call, I need to wait another 30day. 

I'm depressed.... : ( That mail simply said "Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly.

Btw, I saw the last time, I could also made SR the e-request, but it doesn't show anymore. Do you know how to make E-REQUEST for I765?

You're not the only one. I've made 2 SR and I can't do the third time anymore. They also told me if within 30 days after my last SR and didn't get any response then I need to call them again. My case is still "received". Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do and click case outside normal processing time

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Uruguay
Timeline
1 hour ago, mary514 said:

I did two service requests online and didn't wait 30 days between each one

AOS:

2016-11-21 Filed AOS, AP, EAD

2016-12-19 NOA1 Hardcopy received

2017-03-09 EAD and AP approved

2017-09-15 Green card approved, interview waived

ROC:

2019-08-12 Filed ROC (one day shipping)

2019-08-13 Application received at Lewisville, TX

2019-08-16 Received case number

2019-11-13 Biometrics appointment (Lubbock, TX)

2020-05-14 Case approved, interview waived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.