Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I have a sign on my gate, After 8PM, every 3rd trick or treater will be shot, and 2 already came....

I hope that 3rd one saw the other two before trying your door! :help:

The kid got some but she can't or won't eat most of it, so it goes to the Dane or thrown out.

Our daily sirens were off yesterday. They are usually at noon and 6pm, but for whatever reason it was 7 instead. The 6 pm one usually signals the rush of trick or treating that crawls to a trickle by 7.

Do you have a place that you can donate the extra candy to? My parents used to donate it to our church for less fortunate kids that couldn't get the candy. Better than being thrown out! Sirens? They have sirens to notify you when you can trick or treat? That just seems wild to me!

I can never get these two to stand still

Vader!!! I approve!!! Huge Star Wars nerd... only series where I like the bad guys more than the good guys... I just can't get down with a group that doesn't allow love... seriously...CRAZINESS!

Kat & Jon

I am Kat the US Citizen

K-1 Timeline                                                       AOS Timeline

July 21 2016- K-1 Application mailed                                             May 1 2017- AOS/EAD/AP Mailed

July 27 2016- NOA1 Text/Email                                                     May 26 2017 - NOA 1 Text/Email x1 Received (Packet Fiasco ><)

August 1 2016- NOA1 Hard Copy                                                 May XXXX - NOA 1 Hard Copies Received

Sept 15 2016- NOA 2 Text/Email                                                   XXXXXX - Biometrics  Appointment

Sept 20 2016- NOA 2 Hard Copy                                                  XXXXX -EAD/AP NOA 2 Text/Email

Oct 12 2016- NVC Received Case                                                XXXXX - EAD/AP NOA 2 Hard  Copy Received

Oct 14 2016- LND Case # Received                                             XXXXX - EAD/AP Combo Card Received

Oct 25 2016- Case In Transit to LND                                            XXXXX - AOS Interview/ Approval

Oct 28 2016- CEAC Status shows Ready                                     XXXXX- Green Card Received

Dec 13 2016- Medical

Jan 06 2017- Interview (Approved!)

Jan 10 2017- CEAC Status shows Issued

Feb 28 2017- POE Tampa

April 21 2017- Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

! Sirens? They have sirens to notify you when you can trick or treat? That just seems wild to me!

In Brooklyn NY, they have sirens that notify you that you have 1 hour left before sundown Friday. And when the second siren goes off, and you're still doing something, you're a bad Jew...

And on Saturday, there's another siren that tells you that you can eat again...

And you can also drive aimlessly and double park your car wherever you feel like...

Timeline

But even if you're a bad Jew, that's fine. All ya gotta do is wring a chicken's neck on Yom Kippur, and now who is a bad Jew? The chicken is!

Yippee!

How do you spell "yipee yayo cayea"?

That's how the hillbilly says it...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Do you have a place that you can donate the extra candy to? My parents used to donate it to our church for less fortunate kids that couldn't get the candy. Better than being thrown out! Sirens? They have sirens to notify you when you can trick or treat? That just seems wild to me!

!

There isn't enough of it to bother, so I'm not too worried.

No, we have sirens that go off every day at noon, 6 pm, and 10 pm. They are really loud. They are our tornado, air raid, and general schedule keeping sirens. :star:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There isn't enough of it to bother, so I'm not too worried.

No, we have sirens that go off every day at noon, 6 pm, and 10 pm. They are really loud. They are our tornado, air raid, and general schedule keeping sirens. :star:

Ours go off on Wednesday's at noon. I'm glad they don't do them any more then that. They are super annoying and I think pointless. They go off so much for things that are ridiculous that most ppl ignore them now.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Ours go off on Wednesday's at noon. I'm glad they don't do them any more then that. They are super annoying and I think pointless. They go off so much for things that are ridiculous that most ppl ignore them now.

People here actually like them. I think last winter they might have turned them off but I can't quite remember. A lot of parents use them for nap time, dinner call, and bed time setters.

I'm going to be a little tin hat here, but I think there might be some missile silos nearby and that is the reason for all the testing. There is a nuclear shelter on my block.....

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Ours go off on Wednesday's at noon.

And if you're not a huntin' or a fishin', you're a bad hillbilly?

I'm going to be a little tin hat here, but I think there might be some missile silos nearby and that is the reason for all the testing. There is a nuclear shelter on my block.....

I think you should go snoop around and take some pics for us.....

But be careful, they might "seal team-6" your ###.....

Timeline

And if you're not a huntin' or a fishin', you're a bad hillbilly?

I think you should go snoop around and take some pics for us.....

But be careful, they might "seal team-6" your ###.....

I'll dress like this and it won't be suspicious at all.

boyaryshnia_redfox_ku4m.jpg

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Then Dutch will open the door and see this guy.....

"Good morning, Mr. Van Goonderson....."

Maybe they'll put him into quarantine with his weird rash.

He just went to the dermatologist 2 weeks ago for a refill for his eczema cream and now he has to go again tomorrow morning. This rash is big and weird and scabbed over and he has a weird scabbed over lump on his back.

I've got a couple of guesses along the lines of Scabies, Shingles, a heat rash in one place and a cyst in the other...

He really needs to take better care of himself.

3/26/18 Biometrics