dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2016

827 posts in this topic

Checking in. This is my lucky thread. Interview is FINALLY scheduled for 19-Oct at 7:00 am. Our wedding anniversary is on the 20th, so hopefully those are two days in a row that we can celebrate!

Good luck to everyone still waiting :goofy: (I'm so happy I am jumping up and down on my chair)

congrats_ballon.gif

I'm so happy for you guys finalllllllllly is right all the best :goofy::dance::dance::dance::dance:

`

CR-1

PETITION FILED I-130 : DECEMBER 09 2015

I-130 APPROVED : APRIL 18 2016

NVC RECEIVED PETITION : MAY 16 2016

PAID AOS : MAY 20 2016

IV FEES : MAY 25 2016

SENT PACKAGES TO NVC : MAY 25 2016

CASE COMPLETE : JUNE 27 2016

MEDICAL APPOINTMENT :AUGUST 15 2016

INTERVIEW DATE / VISA APPROVED : AUGUST 26 2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

VISAS IN HAND, GREEN CARD FEES PAID :SEPTEMBER 06-2016
PORT OF ENTRY :ORLANDO INTL AIRPORT: SEPTEMBER-09-2016
GREEN CARD RECEIVED :OCTOBER 28TH 2016 (CR-1) 48 days
FILING REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 12 JUNE 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

congrats_ballon.gif

I'm so happy for you guys finalllllllllly is right all the best :goofy::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The balloons are just right for how I feel right now. Thanks!

Met in high school 14-Feb-2008 (L)

Married: 20-Oct-2011

Petitioned: 09-Nov-2015

Petition Approved: 24-Mar-2016

Sent IV package: 26-May-2016

Case Complete at NVC: 27-Jun-2016 (30 days)

Interview Date Assigned: 31-Aug-2016

Appointment Letter Received: 04-Sep-2016

Interview Date: 19-Oct-2016

Interview Result: PENDING B-):rolleyes: hoping for the best

Hi guys,

Finally I got interview date ,Oct 4,

Schedule date 23 August,

When I received interview email?

Plz reply,?

congrats_3.gif

The balloons are just right for how I feel right now. Thanks!

You're welcome

`

CR-1

PETITION FILED I-130 : DECEMBER 09 2015

I-130 APPROVED : APRIL 18 2016

NVC RECEIVED PETITION : MAY 16 2016

PAID AOS : MAY 20 2016

IV FEES : MAY 25 2016

SENT PACKAGES TO NVC : MAY 25 2016

CASE COMPLETE : JUNE 27 2016

MEDICAL APPOINTMENT :AUGUST 15 2016

INTERVIEW DATE / VISA APPROVED : AUGUST 26 2016 :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

VISAS IN HAND, GREEN CARD FEES PAID :SEPTEMBER 06-2016
PORT OF ENTRY :ORLANDO INTL AIRPORT: SEPTEMBER-09-2016
GREEN CARD RECEIVED :OCTOBER 28TH 2016 (CR-1) 48 days
FILING REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 12 JUNE 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Call em up dont wait for there email.. one of my friend just called right after 1 week after he got CC, and they gave him the date for it.

Yes, I have been calling them everyday.

I just came to say my husband is finally here! To me this is the end of the journey, now that we're finally together everything in the immigration doesn't matter to me for now.

I just want to thank you dwheels for making this topic. This has given me the information I needed to guide me through the journey. I'm especially grateful for the support I gotten during my fustrations, impatience, and heartbreak through the journey. I hope you all a speedy and smooth journey from here on out. And if you may have bumps in the road, remember the journey will still have its happy ending...

Checking in. This is my lucky thread. Interview is FINALLY scheduled for 19-Oct at 7:00 am. Our wedding anniversary is on the 20th, so hopefully those are two days in a row that we can celebrate!

Good luck to everyone still waiting :goofy: (I'm so happy I am jumping up and down on my chair)

Congratulations on the interview date! And how cool that you get to celebrate two days in a row :dancing:

Hi guys,

Schedule date 23 August,

Plz reply,?

Congratulations on having your interview date now!

Usually, the P4 letter / email with interview date is emailed within a few days, but unfortunately, sometimes it takes longer. (For reference: Ours took ages and we had to wait for 18 or 19 days :crying: )

I just came to say my husband is finally here! To me this is the end of the journey, now that we're finally together everything in the immigration doesn't matter to me for now.

I just want to thank you dwheels for making this topic. This has given me the information I needed to guide me through the journey. I'm especially grateful for the support I gotten during my fustrations, impatience, and heartbreak through the journey. I hope you all a speedy and smooth journey from here on out. And if you may have bumps in the road, remember the journey will still have its happy ending...

Yay, so happy! Congratulations for being at the end of this :dancing:(L)

For me, this is super surreal that we're in September already. Soon, I will have single digits in my ticker for the interview. I cannot believe it and I'm getting super nervous now!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Received email regarding interview. It took exactly 7 days like she said it would when I called. Interview is Ocotober 26 @7am in Kingston. Should he make his medical appointment for the beginning of October?

Congrats to all those going for interviews this month! Can't what to hear you all got approvals!!??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys,

Schedule date 23 August,

Plz reply,?

You should be receiving the email by today or Friday. My interview date was scheduled on August 25th and I got our Interview letter in the email at about the early hours of Wednesday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Checking in! only 5 days until my interview, super nervous...Although I heard a lot people say if you have a baby, the interview is going to be easy as a breeze, hope it's true :goofy: Just a bit worried since my CEAC status is still AP not Ready :cry:

I was an international student on F-1 visa

January 2010 - Met him at a dinner party in our hometown and started dating wub.png in August
7/10/13 - Got married heart.gif to my best friend in the world (real wedding 5/18/2014 in China)
10/6/13 - package mailed to Chicago Lockbox via Fedex - DAY 0
10/8/13 - package delivered - DAY 2
10/11/13 - Check cashed - DAY 5
10/18/13 - Received NOA1s - DAY 12
10/21/13 - Received biometrics appt letter (scheduled for 11/07) - DAY 15
10/22/13 - Walk-in biometrics successful (Columbus OH office) - DAY 16
11/14/13 - Form i-485 status changed to "Test and interview" - DAY 39
11/22/13 - Expedited AP and EAD approved!! (EAD status changed to "card production") - DAY 47
11/30/13 - Received combo card and two copies of paper AP (weird) - DAY 55
12/5/13 - Interview date updated on USCIS website (Jan 31, 2014) - DAY 60
1/31/14-Rejected Green card because I forgot to mention a previous J1 visa that will require a waiver to apply for an immigrant visa...

WENT BACK TO CHINA TO WORK AND LIVE FOR TWO YEARS, HUBBY STAYED IN THE US FOR WORK.... :crying:
9/30/15-Started IR-1 application
3/20/16-Sent all required materials to NVC
4/18/16-Case Complete
8/10/16-Interview scheduled in Guangzhou, China for 9/6/16
8/18/16-Sealed medical package received (and an X-ray CD)
9/6/16-Visa approved! :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

10/7/16-POE in San Francisco

12/02/16-Greencard in hand

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Received email regarding interview. It took exactly 7 days like she said it would when I called. Interview is Ocotober 26 @7am in Kingston. Should he make his medical appointment for the beginning of October?

Congrats to all those going for interviews this month! Can't what to hear you all got approvals!!??

No its 2 weeks before. My husband's interview is Sep. 26th and they gave him Sep. 12th for his medical.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys,

I need information about two questions,

1 in my IL nvc asked new police clearance certificate and my ex police clearance certificate is valid out in September 2016 .

And my 2 question is

Nvc asked my sponsor recent new Tex 2015 papers which I bring at my interview time.

Have I gotten both things at my Interview day ,?

Plz reply .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.