BlessingDawn

I-130 August 2016 Filers

827 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

thank you stellamaries? do you have any idea how fast they process in potomac service center?

Wow Potomac service center is the best I have ever seen lol I got my I-130 approve within 45 day at Potomac you can check my timeline

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Can I ask when you get approval to indicate if CR1 IR1 K1 etc.

Please do not forget to update your timeline so my projected process date gets closer and does not disappear over the hill in 2017 :idea:

This will help those who read your update and for those who have got through the gate ......

CONGRATULATIONS I am as jealous as **** :dancing::goofy:

Edited by hateadminforms

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Can I ask when you get approval to indicate if CR1 IR1 K1 etc.

Please do not forget to update your timeline so my projected process date gets closer and does not disappear over the hill in 2017 :idea:

This will help those who read your update and for those who have got through the gate ......

CONGRATULATIONS I am as jealous as **** :dancing::goofy:

We get Noa2 still waiting on nvc

HI..my first time posting.. sent i-130 last august 23 and received by uscis 08/30..then noa1 last sept 6 then noa2 got approved last oct 21 from nebraska.. how long usually does it take for the nvc to finish?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Ye I am waiting for NoA2 too...from Nebraska..

Hopefully we get approvals soon.

USCIS
08/15/2016: I-130 sent to USCIS
08/18/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/17/2017: NOA2, I-130 approved 

02/24/2017: Notification received on App (I130 Approved)
02/26/2017: Approved I-130 sent to NVC

02/28/2017: (NOA2) Notification received via snail mail.

NVC
03/06/2017: Case number assigned
03/11/2017: Received email with case number and invoice number
03/11/2017: DS 261 Completed

03/11/2017: AOS fees paid

03/17/2017:IV Fees Paid

03/23/2017: DS 260 Submitted

03/23/2017: AOS & IV Package sent

03/27/2017: Scan date

05/30/2017: Case Complete

06/02/2017: Received Interview date over Phone(scheduled to Jul 17th)

06/03/2017: Received P4 letter over email confirming the Interview date

06/08/2017: Medical done

07/16/2017: Biometrics scheduled

07/17/2017: Interview in Mumbai

07/17/2017: Visa Approved

07/19/2017: Passport received at VAC, Intimation received.

07/20/2017: Passport in Hand

Filed: IR-5 Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I see a number of NoA2s being received...Anyone else like me waiting to hear from the Nebraska office?

Starting to get a little worried now :(

I am still waiting waiting for my NoA2 from Nebraska office. You might receive yours before I do, since your application is for CR1 and I am applying for CR5.

Good luck to you! Hopefully we'll get something soon :P)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

I am still waiting waiting for my NoA2 from Nebraska office. You might receive yours before I do, since your application is for CR1 and I am applying for CR5.

Good luck to you! Hopefully we'll get something soon :P)

The latest Field Office Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center as of: September 30, 2016

I-130 Petition for Alien Relative Permanent resident filling for a spouse or child under 21 02 May 2016

So End of Nov or Dec we should see early filers for Aug getting accepted I hope. Then Christmas and the holidays for the rest in Jan? Fingers crossed everyone.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well after it was sent to NVC on october 31th, it took only 16 days for them to give us a case number and an e-mail. We are now going to start the NVC process this weekend. Just to keep everyone updated.

Well after it was sent to NVC on october 31th, it took only 16 days for them to give us a case number and an e-mail. We are now going to start the NVC process this weekend. Just to keep everyone updated.

hi there.. i think we are on the same track..i also received our case number today. did you receive aos invoice along with your case number?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there.. i think we are on the same track..i also received our case number today. did you receive aos invoice along with your case number?

Yes, I received the bill also with the email. So guess we are on the same boat. Private message me so we can keep each other update. I am assuming your spouse is from the Philippines also? My wife is from Manila.

Yes, I received the bill also with the email. So guess we are on the same boat. Private message me so we can keep each other update. I am assuming your spouse is from the Philippines also? My wife is from Manila.

Yes she is..we are currently collecting documents while waiting for iv bill to be processed..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.