Boiler

Reparations

207 posts in this topic

My personal experiences do not lend me to believing I have been the beneficiary of white privileges perhaps I am unaware. I respect your stance I respectfully disagree. The beauty of our country, we can follow our own conscience. Thanks for your insights

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

If you are serious in the classes check the ut the Khan Academy, they have classes on entreprenaurship and economics and they are free, well structured and worthwhile. The address is www.khanacademy.org it is worth a look, just need Internet access

No classes needed, google is your friend.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Are you asking me or telling me?

I think he is being sarcastic. He is with you

My personal experiences do not lend me to believing I have been the beneficiary of white privileges perhaps I am unaware. I respect your stance I respectfully disagree. The beauty of our country, we can follow our own conscience. Thanks for your insights

You will soon find out here you have white privilege and are a racist even though you are married to a brown person.

You will soon find out here you have white privilege and are a racist even though you are married to a brown person.

Lol, thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

You're part of the problem, naitch. You're part of the problem. Whoooo!

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Got it, I will punish myself accordingly

:thumbs:

Welcome to the forum.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Thanks, I've enjoyed it so far,nevertheless helpful

Yes welcome. I am the middle of the road man. A lot here are stuck in the MDL better known as the muddy ditch left.

I also walk with a Pinay tiger

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
We Keep Receipts, on 04 Aug 2016 - 3:52 PM, said:

We don't, but the fact that every single bad thing that this country has done and apologized for(Japan internment, Native American massacre, etc) slavery is the only thing that's never actually been brought up and dealt with properly.

I'd be good with some classes on how to improve/keep good credit, investment advice, and how to start/run a business. Because these things aren't abundant in poor urban/rural areas.

NYC, and Harlem in particular, have many of these programs.

http://www.reparations.me/

I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.

why people of certain colour have victim mentality? always asking for entitlement or handout and, why their lives matter more than others?

useless case of wanting to be "more equal than others".

just before folks start attacking....i'm not white.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

why people of certain colour have victim mentality? always asking for entitlement or handout and, why their lives matter more than others?

useless case of wanting to be "more equal than others".

just before folks start attacking....i'm not white.

Does not matter, you are in need of reeducation.

In the meantime stay clear of the the University of Houston

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Does not matter, you are in need of reeducation.

In the meantime stay clear of the the University of Houston

Uni of Houston is curtailing free speech.....and is involved in appeasement of certain section of society.

I'm doing just fine with whatever education that I have obtained without any handout and Wall Street is in good shape.....so I won't be going back to school in near future.