dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2016

1,106 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to everyone whose interview was scheduled!

The consulates / embassies schedule the interviews as far as I understand the system. I don't know if the supervisor can do anything about it, but off the top of my head, I don't see why it would hurt.

I thought consulates/embassies will provided available time slot of the interviews and NVC is responsible for scheduling it. I want to talk to supervisor, but feel like it is too early for them to get involved.

When was your case completed?

dharshal and his (?) sister have the same CC date. It was not as clear in this post than it was in the post before that. I understand why dharshal is getting antsy.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called and no interview yet for anyone from Mexico :( Probably they will start next week! Hoping for the best :D Congrats on the interviews

Same here, no interview schedule from Singapore Consulate. Hopefully by next week.

Timeline

dharshal and his (?) sister have the same CC date. It was not as clear in this post than it was in the post before that. I understand why dharshal is getting antsy.

Yes my sister filled for her husband and I have filled for my wife and we both have same cc date. Just getting impatient because I am not getting the interview date. No idea what the hold up is.

Timeline

Guys, I need a suggestion. My sister has same CC date (August 1st). Her interview was scheduled on August 3rd for September 20th. I have no luck with my interview date. Can I call and ask to speak with supervisor? Is there any setbacks if I talk to supervisor regarding this matter?

Thank you in advance. (PS, I am losing my patient now).

As far as i understand from the NVC representative that i spoke with. The consulate send the NVC every month the dates they are holding interview and the NVC fills these appointments in a first-in, first-out manner. Depending on the consulate -- they send schedule to NVC once a month or twice a month.

Each embassy has a different protocol regarding the scheduling of embassy interviews. This is based on staffing, volume of people applying, priority dates, etc. We are at the mercy of each individual embassy regarding the scheduling of interviews.

Timeline

As far as i understand from the NVC representative that i spoke with. The consulate send the NVC every month the dates they are holding interview and the NVC fills these appointments in a first-in, first-out manner. Depending on the consulate -- they send schedule to NVC once a month or twice a month.

Each embassy has a different protocol regarding the scheduling of embassy interviews. This is based on staffing, volume of people applying, priority dates, etc. We are at the mercy of each individual embassy regarding the scheduling of interviews.

Thanks for the info. The last time I called NVC the rep said they are still scheduling for September for Mumbai embassy. I was shocked because if they are still scheduling, than why I don't have the interview date and my sister does? lol.

Timeline

Thanks for the info. The last time I called NVC the rep said they are still scheduling for September for Mumbai embassy. I was shocked because if they are still scheduling, than why I don't have the interview date and my sister does? lol.

Maybe your sister got the last slot. Lol. Wait for next week and hope they have some backlogs and they can give you an interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes my sister filled for her husband and I have filled for my wife and we both have same cc date. Just getting impatient because I am not getting the interview date. No idea what the hold up is.

So you and your sister are from the same country and have the same case completed date and she got her interview scheduled and you didn't. So that mean they don't so things in order then. :wow:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Dont be jealous of your sister. Be happy for her.. ??

Timeline

So you and your sister are from the same country and have the same case completed date and she got her interview scheduled and you didn't. So that mean they don't so things in order then. :wow:

Yes we both are from same country and same case complete date. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, they go by alphabetical order for each country. Her name starts with a B where as mine starts with H. I think she was able to get her interview on Wednesday and the NVC stop working on Indian case and took over brand new country on Thursday to work. This is my prediction. No idea when I will get my interview. But I am happy for her!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Congratulations to all the new cc's and those who have gotten their interviews. Good luck♧

7/30/2015 Sent I130 priority mail to have tracking, I suggest you do the same.

8/4/2015 NOA1 (Nebraska)

12/17/2015 NOA2

♤♤while waiting for noa2, I read this wiki to get through

NVC quickly ->http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

12/24/2015 Petition Sent to NVC from Nebraska

1/4/2016 petition received at NVC (call and confirm it arrives. About 15 days try to get your case number and receipt number, I got mine in 11 days)

1/15/2016 Called NVC and got case/invoice number logged into this site to pay fees, pick agent -> https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx 1/15/2016 picked agent DS-261

1/18/2016 paid aos fee

1/28/2016 review 261 to get iv fee unlocked ( unlocked once I did review,was taking to long)

2/1/ 2016 sent AOS & IV packets together to nvc while I waited for iv fee to open to save time.

2/4/2016 paid IV Fee and waited to do ds260

2/3/2016 nvc received aos and iv packets(scan date)

2/7/2016 ds260 completed and now waiting for cc

♧CASE COMPLETE. .. march 8th

3/11/15 interview email

4/20/15 shots 4/25/15 rest of medical exam

INTERVIEW APRIL 27TH @8:30

April 27th 221g for additional documentation and placed in administrative processsing.

June 20th submitted evidence requested

June 23rd case was touched by embassy

August 1st case was touched again.

AUGUST 16TH embassy called and wants a new co sponser yet he met requirements.

Found a new co-sponsor

Handed in aos sept 11th

Set 18th another update

Sept 28th update and embassy called

SEPT 29TH ISSUED FINALLY

OCT 2nd visa in hand

POE October 22nd 2016

APPROVED

interview Appoitment letter received ?????

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Finallyyyyy!!!! ☺️☺️??

Yes finalllyyyuyuu ??????????so now its only wait for the date ???????????????

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.