Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

I think you have to go to the consulate you put in your application...which, I was wondering if that can be changed?

Yeah that's what I thought as well... until I started seeing all these forum posts from about 3-5 years ago stating all the interviews take place in Sydney. Then I realized I was having trouble finding any information at all about interviews taking place in Perth. I would imagine you can change the location though, probably just have to call to find out

• I-129F mailed : 07/23/2016

NOA1: 07/29/2016

Hardcopy of NOA1: 08/08/2016

RFE: 09/16/2016

RFE reply received: 10/03/2016

NOA2: 10/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Yes it looks like June is starting to get processed. but i did see as per Igors list that there is a blip on the charts and some lucky July filer has an NOA2 !

Hopefully July filers get there NOA2's quicker than the average time frame ! one can only hope :-)

Timeline

Yes it looks like June is starting to get processed. but i did see as per Igors list that there is a blip on the charts and some lucky July filer has an NOA2 !

Hopefully July filers get there NOA2's quicker than the average time frame ! one can only hope :-)

Wow! July filers are getting NOA2! It's awesome! I want one approved and very soon, now, please

Tasha

Timeline

The two July noa2s have either matching sent and noa1 dates or noa1 and noa2 dates. I think they input the data wrong. No? Really not trying to get my hopes up, lol. However, check the estimated adjudication dates, mine is now at the end of September!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Im a July filer!!! My fiance is from Egypt. We got engaged on 6/25. I filed the I 129f on 7/5. Sent it to the Lewisville address and they got it the next day on 7/6. Then on 7/8 I got an email & text message for our NOA 1. Just a couple of days later I got our hard copy by mail of our NOA 1. So, Im estimating by middle Sept for our NOA 2... But, I hope for sooner :D

6/25  Engagement day on the Nile River in Zamalak Cairo, Egypt 

K1 Petition:

7/5 Sent

7/6 Received

7/8 NOA 1

8/24 NOA 2

9/9 Received at NVC

9/13 Received case number for Embassy

9/18 Embassy received our approved k1 petition and emailed Packet 3 to us.

10/1 Mailed out Packet 3

10/3 Embassy Received Packet 3

10/4 Received Email from Embassy & Case # downloaded & ready to pay visa fee!

10/24 Interview

10/24 Visa Approved!

10/27 Visa Issued!

11/3 Visa in Hand!

12/7 Entry to Houston, Texas

12/16 Wedding Day!!! 

AOS

1/17 Filed AOS

1/24 NOA

2/13 Biometrics

2/17 AOS is ready to be scheduled for interview.  AOS, EAD & AP pending approval. 

4/21 EAD/AP Approved!

4/29 EAD/AP Card in hand! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

Quick question pls, Can I (the beneficiary) create an account on the uscis website? looks like no, because i saw they only give two options: the applicant/petionner or the representative. my bf is kinda lazy on those things :sleepy: . Thanks

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I saw the July filer with the NOA2 (assuming I saw the same as you), but I think it's only because they're from Haiti. I'm not sure why some countries get priority and are expedited, like Haiti in the past several months, but I'm guessing it's from a mixture of political, financial, social turmoil (or perhaps environmental, too). In any case, if you sort by country and choose Haiti, you'll see they receive their NOA2 in anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks. The rest of us July-filers can't make estimates based on those expedited countries unfortunately. But hey! It does seem to be speeding up for us when compared to March and April filers! (I really hope I didn't jinx us...)

We shall see...

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone as happy as i am right now i have to share my news with you guys

I sent my I-129f package last month on the 25th they recieved it July 28th got text and email August 1st checked cashed on the 2nd and recieved my noa1 hardcopy

And yesterday the 9th my case was approved

I'm praying for all you to get approved as fast as mine

Good luck.....

Timeline

Quick question pls, Can I (the beneficiary) create an account on the uscis website? looks like no, because i saw they only give two options: the applicant/petionner or the representative. my bf is kinda lazy on those things :sleepy: . Thanks

I'm not sure, I gave my fiance (beneficiary abroad) my login and password to USCIS account but he said he cannot see it, probably because it's a government page and they block all or login function for other countries

I sent my I-129f package last month on the 25th they recieved it July 28th got text and email August 1st checked cashed on the 2nd and recieved my noa1 hardcopy

Good luck.....

WOW! So fast! Congratulations!

My best wishes to all of us so soon approvals for everybody!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Good luck.....

Is that's your first NOA? Because if that is your NOA2, that would be a rather impressive all time record in turn around time. What does the letter say? Does it say it has been sent to the California service center for processing? Or to the national visa center? Just curious. Either ways, congrats.

Timeline

Good luck.....

Congratulations!!! Don't forget to update your timeline!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.