Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Nice! Congrats Tasha! Much less waiting time now. Keep us updated on your interview process :)

• I-129F mailed : 07/23/2016

NOA1: 07/29/2016

Hardcopy of NOA1: 08/08/2016

RFE: 09/16/2016

RFE reply received: 10/03/2016

NOA2: 10/12/2016

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

:secret::secret::secret:

Looks likes someone hit lottery, approved without case update....Hopes mine too... :protest::protest::protest:

Never seen before or heard of it, this is first time I heard about it. WOW,,,,,

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all,

I've been a lurker for a while now and finally decided to join in to share my approval as I used to look for people around my filing dates.
I had a NOA 1 date of July 20, 2016 and received my NOA 2 as of this evening, September 26, 2016. I had checked my status around 8pm tonight and I got a text message at 9:30pm this evening saying we were approved.

I was starting to lose hope on when we would hear back but never lose hope people! It will come when you least expect it :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Ceac status has been at ready for about 5 days now... anxiously waiting for them to send packet 3 so we can quickly fax the signature page back and get our interview date! Ah the Italian pace differs so greatly from the us ha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congrats Tasha and all others approved. Before July started getting approvals, soneone from the June filers forum also experience the same process where they got an NVC letter without a NOA2 update. So this is not unusual from my observation. Good luck to anymore people waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats tasha.. and elflife. You're so lucky tasha, but you deserve it, you're such a sweet person.

we are still waiting for our nvc number, called tonight and they still don't have it, try again tomorrow night

Timeline

Thank you, guys to all of you from the bottom of my heart! Of course I will be here and sharing about our visa.

I also wish so much to all July filers being approved, not waiting, but approved these days, to have the happiness to reunite with your love! (F)(L)

and here I am, now questions, it's nice to be approved, it's great we can go to the interview, I am packing my suitcase to go to be with my fiance there and, thinking, usually the NOA2 approved has 90 days validity and during these 90 days is to schedule the interview. Then the interview scheduled, the interview date rules and the interview could be change up to 3 times. Please, correct if I am mistaking something.

Now the question, we don't have the NOA2, we don't know what date it was approved therefore we don't know when it will expire. Somebody told me call and find out about the NOA2. What if I don't receive a clear answer about the NOA2? You know how it works or doesn't sometimes. What if waiting for answers about NOA2, our approval expires?

So I am saying to myself, not worrying about the NOA2 expiration but counting from the day USCIS received our file, no mistake there, the validity can be as soon as the day they received, it's not likely but let's count it like that. It means we still have about 25 days to schedule our interview and we better do and run because we don't know when the NOA2 expires

Tasha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Gabon
Timeline

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI! it is speeding the process, lol!

I didn't get any NOA2, my case online still says It was received and .... today I got the NVC letter with the NVC number and our case is ready for interview in CEAC website!!!!!!!!!! Yeaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha

Ohhh Tashaaa! So happy for you!!! Congratulations !!! Hahhh!!

I-129F and Adjustment of Status.docK1 Visa Journey (see attachment)

Adjustment Of Status Journey(see attachment)

ROC Journey

08/27/19 : Windows opens.

I-129F and Adjustment of statusI

I've got the coolest thing to tell you guys!

The number 24 has mysteriously popped up EVERYWHERE since my fiancé and I got together. For instance, we reconnected online Dec 24, 2014, I told him I was in love with him one month later on Jan. 24. By Feb 24, we were "official" and "out" to friends and family. My flight receipt ended in 24, I had seat number 24 on the plane, his immigrant number begins with 24....it just goes on and on! It's our lucky number!

I finally received my NVC letter yesterday. As I read the embassy address to him, he shrieked and said "read it again! Slower, sweetheart!"

24 Grosvenor Square!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

The number 24 has mysteriously popped up EVERYWHERE since my fiancé and I got together. For instance, we reconnected online Dec 24, 2014, I told him I was in love with him one month later on Jan. 24. By Feb 24, we were "official" and "out" to friends and family. My flight receipt ended in 24, I had seat number 24 on the plane, his immigrant number begins with 24....it just goes on and on! It's our lucky number!

I finally received my NVC letter yesterday. As I read the embassy address to him, he shrieked and said "read it again! Slower, sweetheart!"

24 Grosvenor Square!

Keep it comin 24!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

24 Grosvenor Square!

Keep it comin 24!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

24 Grosvenor Square!

That's cute, Valabum! I'm so excited for you! I wish you well and good luck for the interview!

~ Allison, the USC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

24 Grosvenor Square!

That is sooooo cool

Congratulations

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Everyone seems to be getting close to interviews!! Good luck! I can't wait to hear about them! Anyone still waiting for their NOA2?

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.