← K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports

VisaJourney

Menu

I-129F July 2016 Filers

Reply « Prev Next »

talleymakestwo's Phototalleymakestwo

Yesterday, 11:36 PM

Timeline

People in May are still only JUST being approved, same as June! UGH WHY IS THIS PROCESS SO TEDIOUS

saturn67's Photosaturn67

Today, 12:35 AM

Timeline

I'm some what agree with Tasha. Every federal office tend to rush thing when it getting end of fiscal year because if you do good job we get same or more budget for next years. Instead of getting cut it for next year. So we are in good time to submit our petition during this time of year. :idea::dancing:

On the side note, Fiscal years end on September 30 of every years.

Habesha Love's PhotoHabesha Love

Today, 01:14 AM

Timeline

I really have a feeling that this week and upcoming weeks will be good for most July filers. I had told my fiancée I really feel we would be approved because almost all the case numbers in and around my series were approved. It felt like our file was just on that table to be next right before that agent decided to clock out ? . Anyways all I'm saying is be of good cheer because it will happen soon especially if many cases around you on that USCIS app are already approved. We hoping no one here becomes an outlier as I saw in cases from June as they waited for approvals way past their contemporaries. Hope for the best amidst the anxious expectation.

TripleJ's PhotoTripleJ

Today, 01:24 AM

Timeline

Any July filers got approved already?

tortugarouge's Phototortugarouge

Today, 01:29 AM

Timeline

talleymakestwo, on 31 Aug 2016 - 6:36 PM, said:

People in May are still only JUST being approved, same as June! UGH WHY IS THIS PROCESS SO TEDIOUS

I know!!!! But as it is, July is being processed kind of early bc June didn't start getting NOA2s until the beginning of August. I use that as consolation. Then again I make it worse by checking the site and app several times a day. Like Tasha and a few other folks joked, I feel like a monkey clicking, waiting for a treat.

TripleJ's PhotoTripleJ

Today, 02:51 AM

Timeline

After looking through this forum i check our status i got an RFE ? My heart dropped?

Cushid's PhotoCushid

Today, 03:42 AM

Timeline

Who ever figured out statuses were updated after 930pm central time is a genius. I just checked, we were approved!!!! Good luck everyone still waiting your time is getting closer every day!

Noa1 July 19

Noa2 august 31

Today, 03:44 AM

Timeline

Cushid, on 31 Aug 2016 - 10:42 PM, said:

Who ever figured out statuses were updated after 930pm central time is a genius. I just checked, we were approved!!!! Good luck everyone still waiting your time is getting closer every day!

Noa1 July 19

Noa2 august 31

Congrats on your NOA2 ?

rachealwsw's Photorachealwsw

Today, 03:49 AM

Timeline

omg! I was having difficulties checking on my status on the USCIS website earlier. Five minutes later I decided to try again and we're approved! No words can describe my excitement right now!! July is on fire everyone!! Your approval will come soon!!

NOA1 July 19

NOA2 Aug 31

rdelly_21's Photordelly_21

Today, 03:51 AM

Timeline

Checked my case status at 9:40pm today,

CASE APPROVED!

So elated... Did not expect anything until the end of September.

God is great.

Case Received 07/18

NOA1 dated 07/21

Approved 08/31

Advice on keeping your mind off of it so much- do some wedding planning if you can.. My fiancee and I have just been making a whole bunch of preparations for the wedding, so I stayed busy with that! It helps.

Any questions feel free to ask

Ryan

Today, 03:51 AM

Timeline

rachealwsw, on 31 Aug 2016 - 10:49 PM, said:

omg! I was having difficulties checking on my status on the USCIS website earlier. Five minutes later I decided to try again and we're approved! No words can describe my excitement right now!! July is on fire everyone!! Your approval will come soon!!

NOA1 July 19

NOA2 Aug 31

Congrats on your NOA2 ? . More radiance of hope for those waiting.

Shamter's PhotoShamter

Today, 03:52 AM

Timeline

CASE APPROVED!! Eeek

Noa1 : July 21st

Noa2: August 31st

9:45 pm central time.

Today, 04:01 AM

Timeline

Congrats to all who got NOA2. I felt this wave coming ?. Good luck to those waiting. Hang in there as the approvals are becoming swift. Please don't forget to update your timelines as lots of people are depending on the stats.

E&JJourney's PhotoE&JJourney

Today, 04:17 AM

Timeline

Oh my God oh my God oh my God God is so good I'm at work and I should not be on my phone but my phone notified me and I happened to look at it and yes my case is approved by God God is so good cuz I have been going crazy yes thank you Lord Jesus. Now to wake up my favorite and let him know we are approved sad at first I was afraid to look because so many people received approval a later date

I'm praying that everyone receive good news just as I have I'm praying that it comes at a speed pace and good luck to everyone

E&JJourney's PhotoE&JJourney

Today, 04:19 AM

Timeline

Again I want to thank everyone for the help and the encouragement if it hadn't been for the Post stating that the approval should come after 10 o'clock at night I would not have looked at that notification but because of what I read I looked and I was approved thank you

Share Share

Reply « Prev Next »

Fast Reply

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Try asking our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Full Version

Search

© 2003-2016 VisaJourney. All Rights Reserved.

Site Map | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Timeline

I won't post in this forum anymore, sorry. I was trying to help explaining how it works elections and fiscal year and somebody from here started to laugh at me, when I answered here explaining how it work elections and end of fiscal year, in private message I was accused being impolite. It was never my intention to offend anybody, I was just trying to help but it's OK, I better stop posting.

Wish you all very fast approval, visa and all happiness

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

If he brings any comfort or info to anyone, my case was approved last night, 08/31, and I sent in my packet with the minimal requirements that were needed. I included all the necessary documents, intent to marry, a brief summary of how we met, the two passport-style photos, our FaceTime call records, and 5 photos of me and my fiancée together.

I did not have stacks and stacks of papers although I'm not saying that this is the reason why my packet got approved.

Just if anybody was curious to know.

Ryan

Edited by rdelly_21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If he brings any comfort or info to anyone, my case was approved last night, 08/31, and I sent in my packet with the minimal requirements that were needed. I included all the necessary documents, intent to marry, a brief summary of how we met, the two passport-style photos, our FaceTime call records, and 5 photos of me and my fiancée together.

I did not have stacks and stacks of papers although I'm not saying that this is the reason why my packet got approved.

Just if anybody was curious to know.

Ryan

Thanks! this is super helpful. When did u send the file? I sent mine on July 15. Also with minimal requirements, sent 129f, letters of intent, 5 photos, calls logs from 3 months (20 pages). g325a, passport photos, passport, and naturalization certificate. I had a good stack but wasn't that too thick.

K1 

02/03/16, we met

06/18/16 engaged, I traveled to India and loved it!

07/15/16 I mailed i129F with money order

07/20/16 text receipt from USCIS received (NOA1)

09/01/16 NOA2 via online USCIS website check

09/06/16 NOA2 Official Letter received (I-797)

09/15/16 NVC Recieved file from USCIS...Called NVC and got case #

09/30/16 Fiance received letter from Embassy

10/17/16 Fiance's medical

10/24/16 medical will be ready for pickup

11/04/16 Biometrics

11/07/16 Interview Day ... Visa APPROVED :D

11/17/16 Visa received

11/25/16 POE, New York

12/24/16 Married (L)

AOS

02/07/17 Filed AOS

02/13/17 Text notification 1-797 soon to be mailed 

03/10/17 Biometrics appt letter recv'd

03/22/17 Bio Appt completed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Thanks! this is super helpful. When did u send the file? I sent mine on July 15. Also with minimal requirements, sent 129f, letters of intent, 5 photos, calls logs from 3 months (20 pages). g325a, passport photos, passport, and naturalization certificate. I had a good stack but wasn't that too thick.

I'm glad it could ease a few nerves!

I also sent my file on July 15. They received it July 18.

Our packets sound pretty similar! I had 2 months worth of FaceTime logs (only 3 pages).

Hopefully you will be hearing soon!

I checked last night at 9:38 and it was approved.. I received a text at 10:04 that said that there was an update on my case (but I already knew that hehe)

I won't post in this forum anymore, sorry. I was trying to help explaining how it works elections and fiscal year and somebody from here started to laugh at me, when I answered here explaining how it work elections and end of fiscal year, in private message I was accused being impolite. It was never my intention to offend anybody, I was just trying to help but it's OK, I better stop posting.

Wish you all very fast approval, visa and all happiness

Tasha

Don't worry about it, your inputs are greatly appreciated. The more help we get the better.

So please continue posting and help VJ community. :luv::)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Don't stop posting tasha I need to know when you get your approval notice .

You been very supportive for those who weren't getting theirs yet...I'm waiting for your day .which is NOA2...yeaaaaa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Tasha,

Like people have been saying, please don't goooo!!! You're so knowledgable and helpful. I want to congratulate you when you get your approval. You've made waiting bearable with your kindness. I hope you stick around. Xo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.