Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,152 posts in this topic

yesterday i got a mail from USCIS for fingerprints on Nov /7th !!! and still showing same status online( card in being produced ).... This in my first time i'm seeing something like that i should just get my green card i don't know why the wanna take my finger prints though 

Edited by Mikeja

Filed: Timeline
18 hours ago, Mikeja said:

yesterday i got a mail from USCIS for fingerprints on Nov /7th !!! and still showing same status online( card in being produced ).... This in my first time i'm seeing something like that i should just get my green card i don't know why the wanna take my finger prints though 

What is your POE date?

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Mikeja said:

Sep 26

Oh, that’s quick, glad it’s moving along well for you! It is possible that USCIS just wants fresh biometrics to then go ahead and print out your GC, they probably didn’t receive your biometrics from the POE, it doesn’t sound too bad, but you can always call USCIS and speak to a tier-2 officer just to confirm the reason of the new biometrics. What airport/border post was your POE? 

On 10/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, rdxxs8513 said:

Category - IR5

9/8/19 - $220 Paid

9/27/19 - US Entry

10/21/19 - Card is Being Produced

SSN & GC not received so far

wow your case seems to be moving fast. Can you please tell me what city was your POE? and also did you receive a sealed immigration packet to present at the POE or yours was sent electronically? Thanks

On 10/26/2019 at 9:44 AM, KR!ST said:

What is your POE date?

On 10/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, Mikeja said:

That sucks man. They should have your finger printed at entry don’t they? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Upon completion of 120 days, I called USCIS and after 1 week I got email that my  card is being produced. Hopefully I’ll receive 

keep calling them, if you haven’t received card. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.