Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hiii everyyy1. my sis and bro's visa. Issued today. thank you every1. You have been very supportive. I hope ur visas got issued soon... insha allah ✌?️?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hiii everyyy1. my sis and bro's visa. Issued today. thank you every1. You have been very supportive. I hope ur visas got issued soon... insha allah ✌?️?

congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations bro,wish for them a safe trip and happy life with your dadd and be together in sha Allah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear that, I hope you are ok now..take care more,,,,

Good for you at least you have an update, a weeks ago when you send an email to embassy you got an update with respond but now that I send them an email about inquiry there is no answer nor an update.....

is it possible when you near to be cleared this happen? or its nonsense? one of my fellow citizen wrote for Embassy and they did not answer or update his case he send 2 more after the first one and after the third email the embassy wrote to him to drop his passport.

Congrats sis... have a great life in USA together

I'm not really sure, but as I always say and follow our bro Ahmed in what he's saying, this whole CEAS updates and dates changes or anything about OR seem very irrelevant, we will never be able to know whats happening. Cases are différent, AP is a nightmare and all we can do is wait. I have enough of tracking CEAS everyday, sending emails and calling NVC, it's all the same. I do get updates and they mean nothing, I had times where I get 2 updates in a row in 1 week, and sometimes 2 month interval between updates, by update I mean date change. Emailing the consulate gets me the same copy past email since 3 months now and calling NVC gets me the same info ( passport was dropped in July under consulate request. Once they have new info they will contact you ) I have been getting this 4 times a month since I call once a week. We have to wait that's al ? Edited by Davy981

Timeline

I'm not really sure, but as I always say and follow our bro Ahmed in what he's saying, this whole CEAS updates and dates changes or anything about OR seem very irrelevant, we will never be able to know whats happening. Cases are différent, AP is a nightmare and all we can do is wait. I have enough of tracking CEAS everyday, sending emails and calling NVC, it's all the same. I do get updates and they mean nothing, I had times where I get 2 updates in a row in 1 week, and sometimes 2 month interval between updates, by update I mean date change. Emailing the consulate gets me the same copy past email since 3 months now and calling NVC gets me the same info ( passport was dropped in July under consulate request. Once they have new info they will contact you ) I have been getting this 4 times a month since I call once a week. We have to wait that's al ?

I only trust when I have my passport and visa stamp in it,but date updates are not mean anything except they are working on your case nothing more than that,but we trust in God this nightmare will end soon for all of us God willing.

I'm not really sure, but as I always say and follow our bro Ahmed in what he's saying, this whole CEAS updates and dates changes or anything about OR seem very irrelevant, we will never be able to know whats happening. Cases are différent, AP is a nightmare and all we can do is wait. I have enough of tracking CEAS everyday, sending emails and calling NVC, it's all the same. I do get updates and they mean nothing, I had times where I get 2 updates in a row in 1 week, and sometimes 2 month interval between updates, by update I mean date change. Emailing the consulate gets me the same copy past email since 3 months now and calling NVC gets me the same info ( passport was dropped in July under consulate request. Once they have new info they will contact you ) I have been getting this 4 times a month since I call once a week. We have to wait that's al ?

I only trust when I have my passport and visa stamp in it,but date updates are not mean anything except they are working on your case nothing more than that,but we trust in God this nightmare will end soon for all of us God willing.

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Hello!

For those waiting in Abu Dhabi under AP, does anyone have an idea if it's okay to wait on visit visa ( since interview has been done already).

I've emailed USEm but haven't received a reply yet.

Thank you

you mean while you are waiting for your AP result, go to the Abu dhabi Embassy? it will not help you. they will send you back as soon as they know why you are there.... but if you are in Abu dhabi you can visit and see what will happen.

and since september they did not answer to any Emails..(mine as well).

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

so good for you and your siblings. congrats Kamal.... Hope they have a safe flight and have a great time together.

Thank you sata wish you the same tooo

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

you mean while you are waiting for your AP result, go to the Abu dhabi Embassy? it will not help you. they will send you back as soon as they know why you are there.... but if you are in Abu dhabi you can visit and see what will happen.

and since september they did not answer to any Emails..(mine as well).

I mean my UAE Residence visa is finishing soon and I'm thinking of not renewing it. Or just go back to my home country while waiting for AP result. Or stay here in Abu Dhabi on visit visa while waiting for AP result.

Will it affect my US application?

No reply yet from the embassy.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello everyone i hope you guys doing good my special prayer for Ahamed and Sata.. i was on vaction just come back to states 1 day back lol.. i faced CBP again lol they are really nice people i had no issues with them yet.. i got my ssn, green card also drivers license i visited 4 states and 4 countries on my green card till now its been alot of fun now start looking for job.. once again u guys will get issued soon trust on God and God bless on us..

UAE members thoses stuck in AP please keep an eye on Abu Dhabi tracking site ceac will not inform you about passport drop out even embassy wont infor you... just keep checking abu dhabi website for further instructions...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I mean my UAE Residence visa is finishing soon and I'm thinking of not renewing it. Or just go back to my home country while waiting for AP result. Or stay here in Abu Dhabi on visit visa while waiting for AP result.

Will it affect my US application?

No reply yet from the embassy.

why you are on AP? have u been before in States ..? if you are non muslim and philpines passport holder then relax you will get your visa issue soon keep an eye on abu dhabi site only.. all the best

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

why you are on AP? have u been before in States ..? if you are non muslim and philpines passport holder then relax you will get your visa issue soon keep an eye on abu dhabi site only.. all the best

I don't know why. The consul didn't request for additional documents and returned our passports. Yes, I'm a non Muslim and a Philippine holder passport. Yes, I've been to California a year ago on B1/B2 for a very short time just to take a licensure examination.

I really hope so.

Thanks for the encouragement.

All the best to you and your family as well.

Timeline

hello everyone i hope you guys doing good my special prayer for Ahamed and Sata.. i was on vaction just come back to states 1 day back lol.. i faced CBP again lol they are really nice people i had no issues with them yet.. i got my ssn, green card also drivers license i visited 4 states and 4 countries on my green card till now its been alot of fun now start looking for job.. once again u guys will get issued soon trust on God and God bless on us..

UAE members thoses stuck in AP please keep an eye on Abu Dhabi tracking site ceac will not inform you about passport drop out even embassy wont infor you... just keep checking abu dhabi website for further instructions...

Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.