Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Thanks AmKhan for the wishes. As we all are going under AP- we hope it gets over soon for all of us...which state you are living and with your green card you can travel any country ? Which four countries you are visiting and how is the weather and environment there.. As we all are in tense in going under AP- write us a little about US- ? Which takes us a little out-

Thanks AmKhan for the wishes. As we all are going under AP- we hope it gets over soon for all of us...which state you are living and with your green card you can travel any country ? Which four countries you are visiting and how is the weather and environment there.. As we all are in tense in going under AP- write us a little about US- ? Which takes us a little out-

Filed: Country:
Timeline

hello everyone i hope you guys doing good my special prayer for Ahamed and Sata.. i was on vaction just come back to states 1 day back lol.. i faced CBP again lol they are really nice people i had no issues with them yet.. i got my ssn, green card also drivers license i visited 4 states and 4 countries on my green card till now its been alot of fun now start looking for job.. once again u guys will get issued soon trust on God and God bless on us..

UAE members thoses stuck in AP please keep an eye on Abu Dhabi tracking site ceac will not inform you about passport drop out even embassy wont infor you... just keep checking abu dhabi website for further instructions...

wow Long time no see Asif... Glad you back here, and thank you for your wishes, God bless you bro

Edited by Sata

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I got another updates:

16 October 2016

17 October 2016

Hope these updates mean something.

Yeah that's mean they are working on your case,but as I always said the only thing is matter to have your visa in your hands.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm at 2 months, 3 weeks of AP with last date change 16th October. I wonder when this will all end. I have a job in the US that's been waiting for a while and my life here seems to have stopped in the wait for the move.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I guess everybody shocked by the new president-elect hhhhhhhh

This AP is costing us our lives, I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and my loved one and I are always arguing, everything is going down the drain.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My interview was in 3 November for IR1 visa the give me my passport back and the give me papers 221g admenstrative processing I check the visa statue show updated 2 time ( 4 November and 10 November ) and still show Ready

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.