Halalbrother

Administrative processing after interview US embassy in Cairo

1,857 posts in this topic

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Hey guys quick update, so my husband dropped off new medical and passport at the VAC in Santo Domingo last Tuesday... they were a couple undates, 10/4 , 10/5 , 10/6 and 10/7... Today 10/11 it changed to passport issued... i am so happy right now words can't explain how are this AP was... thanks to this forum it made my AP experience somewhat bearable knowing that people were going through similar experience. I wish all you guys get issued soon and I wish you nothing but the best... I will keep you posted on his entrance here ???

Congrats (F)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I was interviewed in Abu Dhabi embassy and was put in AP. No additional documents required and passport was returned.

Upon document collection, I was asked if I registered in Empost for passport collection. I didn't know about this.

Can someone tell me how to register in Empost for this? Can I do it now even my passport is with me and case is under AP?

Thank you.

Edited by Yengyeng

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi! I was interviewed in Abu Dhabi embassy and was put in AP. No additional documents required and passport was returned.

Upon document collection, I was asked if I registered in Empost for passport collection. I didn't know about this.

Can someone tell me how to register in Empost for this? Can I do it now even my passport is with me and case is under AP?

Thank you.

Welcome aboard bro and I wish someone here can answer your question

Timeline

Thank you.

Hi Yengyeng...

well my Interview was in Abu dhabi too, and one month before my interview I received an E-mail which inform me to register to Empost in Dubai or Abu dhabi....

the website is : https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv..........you can register there..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Halalbrother,

Thanks!

@Sata,

I didn't receive any letter regarding that.

Can you resend the link? It didn't work when I clicked on it.

Another thing, do you have an idea if I can register even now that my case is under AP and my passport is with me?

Thank you,

Timeline

@Halalbrother,

Thanks!

@Sata,

I didn't receive any letter regarding that.

Can you resend the link? It didn't work when I clicked on it.

Another thing, do you have an idea if I can register even now that my case is under AP and my passport is with me?

Thank you,

https://ais.usvisa-info.com

I don't know really I got the Email then I registered... but I don't know if they want you to register or not.....

just send an email and asked them.

by the way what is your Category?

Edited by Sata

Good Evening Brothers,

I had Interview in AbuDhabi Embassy on 20 SEP 2016.

First Update 20 SEP 2016.

Second Update 21 SEP 2016.

Third Update 16 OCT 2016.

I don't know this today update in weekend evening time Sunday was from AbuDhabi Embassy OR from USA ? Anyone has experience similar updates ?

Kindly Share your experience, Thank you.

Timeline

Did the email come from US Embassy or NVc?

I'm employment-based category.

this is the Email I got...

Greetings from the Consular Section at U.S. Embassy Abu Dhabi-

As you prepare for your upcoming immigrant or diversity visa interview, we wanted to inform you about a new passport pass-back program we are implementing on May 8, 2016. We will be using a local courier to return your passport to you after visa issuance to a local post office either in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. Please visit https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv prior to your interview date to register and select a courier location. Each person in the case should be included in the registration.

Please note that if your case has administrative processing, you would be able to send us your passport from the same post office location, without having got travel to the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi, as long as you have registered prior to your interview date. We have attached information on how to register to this email.

If you have any questions on how to register, please visit https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ae/iv/information/contact_us. Please do not reply to this email with questions on how to register, as you would need to contact the Call Center via email or phone at the website provided.

Thank you and we are looking forward to meeting you on the day of your interview,

Immigrant Visa Unit, Abu Dhabi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.