Am I Myrna's Man?

This is Goodbye.....

38 posts in this topic

Well it's all finally over, Myrna and I are officially no more.

The person I met and fell in love with was not the real Myrna, what turned out to be the real person was a deceitful, unfaithful woman who is and has been on a self desctructive path virtually her whole adult life (her words, not mine).

Now comes the hard part of mending my broken heart and rebuilding my life.

I would like to thank everyone on this site for their help in the past and their kind words of support during all the uncertainty over the past few weeks

Best wishes to all those on the journey, one which I will no longer be taking.

Good luck and God Bless

Andrew

ticker.png

ticker.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

I am so sorry Andrew. I do hope you will find peace with this, although I'm sure it will be a long time coming. Remember to be kind to yourself. (F)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Well it's all finally over, Myrna and I are officially no more.

The person I met and fell in love with was not the real Myrna, what turned out to be the real person was a deceitful, unfaithful woman who is and has been on a self desctructive path virtually her whole adult life (her words, not mine).

Now comes the hard part of mending my broken heart and rebuilding my life.

I would like to thank everyone on this site for their help in the past and their kind words of support during all the uncertainty over the past few weeks

Best wishes to all those on the journey, one which I will no longer be taking.

Good luck and God Bless

Andrew

Sorry to hear the news. You're obviously a good man who believes in his heart. You certainly deserve much better than what you had been dealt. Never give up hope. It's easy to say now. But soon a truly wonderful person will come into your life and all will be better than ever expected! I know I say this on behalf of many people on here, "We hope to see you back soon!". Best of luck to you and remember this, "That which doesn't destroy you, will only make you stronger". :thumbs:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry to read about your situation.

I hope you can heal from all of this and move on and begin a new life. Give yourself some time, lean on your friends and family, and keep busy.

Best wishes.

"THE SHORT STORY"

KURT & RAYMA (K-1 Visa)

Oct. 9/03... I-129F sent to NSC

June 10/04... K-1 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

July 31/04... Entered U.S.

Aug. 28/04... WEDDING DAY!!!!

Aug. 30/04... I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Seattle

Dec. 10/04... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport stamped)

Sept. 9/06... I-751 sent to NSC

May 15/07... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Sept. 13/07... N-400 sent to NSC

Aug. 21/08... Interview - PASSED!!!!

Sept. 2/08... Oath Ceremony

Sept. 5/08... Sent in Voter Registration Card

Sept. 9/08... SSA office to change status to "U.S. citizen"

Oct. 8/08... Applied in person for U.S. Passport

Oct. 22/08... U.S. Passport received

DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!! DONE!!!

KAELY (K-2 Visa)

Apr. 6/05... DS-230, Part I faxed to Vancouver Consulate

May 26/05... K-2 Interview - APPROVED!!!!

Sept. 5/05... Entered U.S.

Sept. 7/05... I-485 & I-131 sent to CLB

Feb. 22/06... AOS Interview - APPROVED!!!!! (Passport NOT stamped)

Dec. 4/07... I-751 sent to NSC

May 23/08... 10-Yr. PR Card arrives in the mail

Mar. 22/11.... N-400 sent to AZ

June 27/11..... Interview - PASSED!!!

July 12/11..... Oath Ceremony

We're NOT lawyers.... just your average folks who had to find their own way!!!!! Anything we post here is simply our own opinions/suggestions/experiences and should not be taken as LAW!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Andrew,

I have done nothing but worry and pray for you . I was so sure things would mend between you two. I was expecting a praise report, but this was not the case, and I am saddened to hear this news. I'm rather speechless upon reading your post, but please know if there is something I can do , give me a shout.

(F) (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sorry to hear this...I hope that you're comforted by the fact that you at least did all you could (including going to her country) to see if you could salvage the relationship.

Best of luck, and be kind to yourself.

Joined Blog Dorkdom. Read here: Visit My Website

Good luck to you. It must be so difficult at the moment, but I hope time will ease your pain and bring you a wonderful future.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So sorry to hear about all this. I wish you only the best. Be glad you found all this out now and not later. Take some time for yourself and heal. I truly believe everything happens for a reason.

I'm sorry to hear it, time will heal everything (F) .

When an emotional injury takes place, the body begins a process as natural as the healing of a physical wound. Let the process happen. Trust that nature will do the healing. Know that the pain will pass, and, when it passes, You will be stronger, happier, more sensitive and aware.

- Mel Colgrove

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Andrew, I am very sorry to hear that. I was expecting that you can patch up things. Be glad that you found out this soon..I know this is painful.. but there is life after this relationship. We're here to support you. Move on......

02014e7b77101423b8bcadb95daf488c.gif

K-1 Timeline

November 16-20, 2006..................1st Visit

December 9, 2006.........................I-129 F filed at NSC & later transferred to CSC

December 13, 2006....................... NOA 1 email notification

December 18, 2006........................NOA 1 hard copy

March 8, 2007................................NOA2 email notification

March 13, 2007..............................NOA2 hard copy[/color]

March 19, 2007..............................Approved I-129F forwarded to the USE, Manila

May 28-29, 2007............................Early Medical Examination -St. Lukes

May 28, 2007.................................10AM CFO-PRISM

June 19, 2007................................Interview

APPROVED

July 5, 2007................................. Flight to the USA

I'm so sorry to hear your news Andrew. I truly believe you will find your true love yet. It took me 49 years, but I found it, and I'm so happy I didn't settle for less. Wishing you healthy healing.

Hugs,

Carla (F)

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm really sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and eventually everything will be okay.

My fiance and I have known each other for almost 11 years. He ended things with me once in 2004 and we weren't in contact with each other for almost 9 months. It nearly killed me, but eventually I healed. We tried again in 2005 after about a year of being apart. We have been together ever since, and our relationship has never been so good. We are completely in love with each other. I know it doesn't always work out that way, but you never know what will happen or what life has in store for you. And I've often thought that maybe we needed that time apart to realize how much we truly mean to each other. Maybe things really do happen for a reason. So just do your best to get through every day, one day at a time, and you will be okay, and eventually even happy again.

Best wishes,

Karoline (F)

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.