Ramanbrarn958gb

Issue about our age difference for K1(finccee ) visa

55 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

If you apply for a tourist visa with the intent of getting married once you get to the USA is fraud.

If you apply for a tourist visa with the intent of getting married once you get to the USA is fraud.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

But I'm not going to merry with unknown woman we are in a relationship since 4 years maybe it's not wrong anyway so you mean we should not do it...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

It is illegal to use the tourist visa with the intention to go to the United States and get married, it does not matter if you have known the woman for 10 days or 10 years.

Stop trying to avoid the immigration process everyone else has to endure. Either use the K1 visa, once you have solid evidence to support your relationship and have met AT LEAST once. OR get married in India, your wife can live with you there, or if you believe you have enough evidence and she can apply for a CR1 partnership visa. This will take at least 12 months on average, longer for complicated cases.

Edited by alexkb5

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I really hate this (USA ) country now I'm going to dubai my gf will also come we will live there nd for your information I'm not trying to avoid the immigration process understand if you don't want to give your advice here so don't show your aditude good bye nd thanks to everyone

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I really hate this (USA ) country now I'm going to dubai my gf will also come we will live there nd for your information I'm not trying to avoid the immigration process understand if you don't want to give your advice here so don't show your aditude good bye nd thanks to everyone

So you get mad for being given the truth about immigrating to the US?

Good luck in the future, I've heard Dubai is really nice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

You can marry in the US on a tourist visa or no visa, not an issue.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

in your complicated case.. ie a 23 year old man with a 60+ year old woman.. getting a tourist visa and then getting married is a HUGE RED FLAG!!! people are giving you advice! iIF your marriage is genuine you need to take the extra steps if you want to come to america.. the extra step would be to have her come to india, get married in india in a tradiational indian wedding with your entire family there and go through the CR1 process

if you are successful in a tourist visa and then you change your mind and get married, their is a huge chance you will get denied a greencard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

in your complicated case.. ie a 23 year old man with a 60+ year old woman.. getting a tourist visa and then getting married is a HUGE RED FLAG!!! people are giving you advice! iIF your marriage is genuine you need to take the extra steps if you want to come to america.. the extra step would be to have her come to india, get married in india in a tradiational indian wedding with your entire family there and go through the CR1 process

if you are successful in a tourist visa and then you change your mind and get married, their is a huge chance you will get denied a greencard

Change is mind? His INTENT is to come to the US and get married and stay here. Which is not what the tourist visa is for.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Change is mind? His INTENT is to come to the US and get married and stay here. Which is not what the tourist visa is for.

im not saying to do that.. but im saying if he gets a successful tourist visa and then gets married in america he will surely get denied... in indian culture it is not normal for a 23 year old male to marry an older woman. no way! if it was a 23 year old american male and a 60 year old indian woman it would be different... but if his family gives him a traditional indian wedding then it would be more credible to immigration.

people AOS from tourist visas all the time, that is my point... im not saying its legal or not, but it happens (even people who say they had no 'intent' to do so suddenly plans change)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Op has received relevant advice on his issue, and has stated he is not now coming to the USA. As the thread is now starting to discuss illegal immigration )(coming to the USA with a tourist visa with the intent of marrying AND STAYING is visa fraud), this thread is now closed.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.