dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2016

1,620 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

thank you everybody for share the pictures of this new change on the web site, maybe it is just a web page update, who knows! but it is good to share every new thing,

thanks to share all this information is the way that we all can know, what is going on in this paintful process!

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Someone who just send the documents should check it whether the new thing is there or not.

Deji,are u interviewing in lagos consulate or UK?

UK.... Day fast approaching wheew***

STAGE 4: Removal of Conditions

03/19/18: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

03/22/18: I-751 delivered to Vermont Service Center

03/23/18: Check Cashed

03/28/18: NOA1

05/29/2018: Biometrics

03/19/2019 : Transferred to Dallas Field Office

Naturalization

02/27/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/27/19: NOA1

03/05/19: Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My wife's interview was today. Took a little time (they had additional questions before her interview, and took her longer to get to the interview), but told her she was approved and to expect her Passport back in a week :D

Congrats!!!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello,

I am looking for some assistance with my wife's case. She has an interview scheduled on 04/27/2016 in Islamabad, Pakistan. I am curious to know how long after the interview does she get her passport sent back to her? I was born in the US, does that make a difference? I am trying to book their flight as quickly as possible after the interview, as I plan on doing a wedding reception here in the states. Is there any way to expedite the process for the passport with visa being sent. I apologize if this is the wrong thread, but I barely use this forum, and I am a little confused on how to navigate through here. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, I became curious about this "new field"....and I logged in and checked ours. It says what it has always stated..."current processing site...NVC." Our scheduled interview date is in exactly 30 days.

I'm not sure when those who are seeing this new field have an interview date scheduled or how far out you are but could it possibly mean that your package is now with the respective Embassy?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Someone who just send the documents should check it whether the new thing is there or not.

Got a friend who hasn't got cc yet said she didn't see that... But maybe we're just overreacting lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

So, I became curious about this "new field"....and I logged in and checked ours. It says what it has always stated..."current processing site...NVC." Our scheduled interview date is in exactly 30 days.

I'm not sure when those who are seeing this new field have an interview date scheduled or how far out you are but could it possibly mean that your package is now with the respective Embassy?

Wouldn't it be odd if we never heard of the interview date?? Maybe we're just overreacting. I haven't even got confirmation letter yet. Lol!!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello guys

I am the one who saw the new update in the web page, about the country.

I just call NVC, and the guy told me that they are still waiting for and slot open from my embassy ( argentina) so nothing yet for me! , I asked the guy about that new thing and he did not have a clue about that! for him also was a new thing.

I guess the one who appears with that new thing about the country, is maybe because NVC is tagging the ones who are going to be next for the embassy interview. Don´t forget I say "maybe"...

Let see what happens during the week!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.