Janelle2002

Donald Trump Featured Prominently in Terrorist Recruitment Video

55 posts in this topic

I think you are right! Bernie loses support because Dems think he can't win the election - though with who the republicans are throwing up and the self mutilation they are doing to the party these days who knows...

I think Bernie carries the same clout for the Republicans as does The Donald for the Dems. If Bernie should happen to win the Democratic nomination, it all but ensures a Republican victory in Nov, as does an ensured Democrat victory if The Donald wins the Republican nomination. Oddly enough Bernie Sanders is the best thing going for the Republicans right now.

tumblr_nmq71sZuet1ushe2to1_500.jpg

I got to sit in "Hillary's chair" when I visited with a top Dem bundler recently. She is BFFs with the Dragon Queen and Lord Rapey McRaperson of Little Rock, and as a joke she has chairs in the living room that are "their" chairs for when they visit. I felt the power and evil of the High Priestess flow into me.

hilldevil.jpg

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

tumblr_nmq71sZuet1ushe2to1_500.jpg

I got to sit in "Hillary's chair" when I visited with a top Dem bundler recently. She is BFFs with the Dragon Queen and Lord Rapey McRaperson of Little Rock, and as a joke she has chairs in the living room that are "their" chairs for when they visit. I felt the power and evil of the High Priestess flow into me.

hilldevil.jpg

It appears I have started another trend word on VJ. I have smug grin on.

:devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think Bernie carries the same clout for the Republicans as does The Donald for the Dems. If Bernie should happen to win the Democratic nomination, it all but ensures a Republican victory in Nov, as does an ensured Democrat victory if The Donald wins the Republican nomination. Oddly enough Bernie Sanders is the best thing going for the Republicans right now.

So…let me get this straight……if Bernie wins the nomination and Donald wins the nomination…..they will both win the presidency?

Great political analyst you are. :rofl:

Something tells me the evil in that chair was on a constant loop once you placed your Royal CABA behind in it. :devil:

So…let me get this straight……if Bernie wins the nomination and Donald wins the nomination…..they will both win the presidency?

Great political analyst you are. :rofl:

No, if they both win their parties nomination, they will cancel each other out and Obama will win a 3rd term by default. Follow along will ya.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No, if they both win their parties nomination, they will cancel each other out and Obama will win a 3rd term by default. Follow along will ya.

To bad more people didn't read this.....as gun sales would skyrocket....yet again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

ISIS is scared Donald might be elected.

Let that sink in.

I doubt that... this is a group of people who aren't scared to die for their cause...If you think anyone killing them will scare them, think again.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

I doubt that... this is a group of people who aren't scared to die for their cause...If you think anyone killing them will scare them, think again.

Just like that group of patriots out in Oregon, bless their hearts. (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just like that group of patriots out in Oregon, bless their hearts. (L)

be vewy qwuiet, they're hunting cheetos.......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Teddy, you must have strayed from the Muddy Left Ditch and missed your compulsory indoctrination! Come back, the mud is nice and warm. :)

MuddyPig04_thumb%5B3%5D%5B4%5D.jpg

I haven't been right since I found out Val really does have a door on her house. :energy:

well. let me blow your mind then teddy. i recently moved. i now have FOUR DOORS. well three. two are french.