SoerenHelmer

NVC Filers - january 2016

1,548 posts in this topic

Thank you! Yes! You are so close! I called yesterday and they told my case was being reviewed, I check last night before going to bed (1am Italy time) and nothing had changed. Now I checked and see the 3 N/As!

Good luck! And if you can give them a call, just to stay on top of the case ;)

Thank you, I will give them a call on Monday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What is scan date ?

When you send all your documents to NVC includes, IV and AOS... They will recieve them and in about 2 days, SCAN them and put in to their system. Thats what we called the Scan date. Our 30 to 45 days for the compleation of case starts at the Scan date. Mine is JAN 7th :clock:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi everyone! I just checked the CEAC site and I see the 3 N/A!!!

I will call later to confirm (Im on Italy time)

Soo happy!

Scan Date 11/30

Hey you guys! Just called the NVC and they comfirmed my case has been completed :D Next step is interview scheduling at the Naples consulate.

Thank you VJourney and all of you guys who day in and day out read, respond, encourage, and support thru this process.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anybody else have a checklist and hear any updates? I was told on Tuesday to call today and check in, but I currently don't have my phone on me so I will call tonight! Initial scan date 11/20. Sent checklist response on 12/31 and it was received on 1/02.

Hi everyone! I just checked the CEAC site and I see the 3 N/A!!!

I will call later to confirm (Im on Italy time)

Soo happy!

Scan Date 11/30

Congrats! You must be so relieved. Good luv

Ci with the last leg of your journey.

Our scan date is Dec 2, so I'm hoping we're not that far behind. Still afraid of getting a checklist.

Biting my nails.

Anybody else have a checklist and hear any updates? I was told on Tuesday to call today and check in, but I currently don't have my phone on me so I will call tonight! Initial scan date 11/20. Sent checklist response on 12/31 and it was received on 1/02.

following sending checklist documents new scan date :12/04. still waiting for the CC. I don,t know how does it work in usual but mine has already passed the "30 days waiting period" just for checking the military records? Is there anyone got CC very fast?

Thank you, I will give them a call on Monday.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Mbalih.

My second scan date is 12/16 - original scan date 10/16 ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline

I thought I would share this to help anyone out who is waiting to transit from USCIS to NVC and hasn't heard anything about their case and it has passed their stupid 30-45 days deadline. Please DO NOT sit there and wait for NVC. Get your congressman's office involved. I was advised to do that but I decided to wait it out and finally decided to do just that and guess what people, USCIS never sent my case to NVC. I found out they just sent it out TODAY. Imagine that....and I'have just been here waiting on NVC....trying to be patient....listening to those operators...EVERYDAY telling me to wait......and crying my eyes out every night...So my point is...if you are waiting past the wait period please do not hesitate to get your congressman involved, they can get an update on your case faster than you can. And if they can't help you, well don't vote for them the next time they run for something...jeezcch...

african-pregnant-woman-in-pink-pregnant-

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi everyone, my 2nd checklist scan date Nov 6, Supervisor review Dec 9 ,,,, Case Conpleted Jan7 ??,,,But ceac website still show Paid.

Wish CC soon to every one here on VJ

Got a letter last week saying our checklist document had been received on 12/16 just got another notice saying they received our document on 12/21... A document which we had included in the original package ( a police clearance, in English and signed by many government departments I might add... So now instead of just 'losing' documents they are changing scan dates by the week...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

NVC is right now in process of reviewing documents for 1st week of December received mails.... I think next week i can be up there for approval.....and case complete.... My scan date is Dec 10th.....

Edited by GauravAndGarwita

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY NEW DELHI

05-01-2015 Marriage in INDIA

05-27-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

05-27-2015 Priority date as per NOA1

05-29-2015 Received NOA1 via email.

10-29-2015 Received NOA2 via email.

11-04-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-13-2015 NVC received our case.

12-04-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number

12-04-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-07-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-07-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it.

12-08-2015 DS-261 reviewed on phone.

12-09-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-10-2015 AOS fees appeared Paid.

12-10-2015 AOS and IV packages received.(30 days Email Received on 12-12-2015 - Scan Date 12-10-2015)

12-10-2015 IV bill available and Paid.

12-14-2015 IV fees appeared Paid.

12-15-2015 DS-260 available and completed and submitted.

01-19-2016 Case Complete at NVC :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

02-09-2016 Interview Date assigned 03-14-2016 i.e. March 14, 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did you received confirmation about your mail received.... I really really hope you get a quick case complete.... I still feel you should have opted for electronic processing... I do not know who gave you the advice of doing mail processing... I would have preferred email over mail any day just because it is lot faster..... anyways my prayers are with you... and i hope you both will be together soon :idea:

Edited by GauravAndGarwita

CR-1 VISA

STAGE 1: USCIS

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER US EMBASSY NEW DELHI

05-01-2015 Marriage in INDIA

05-27-2015 Express mailed my I-130 package to Chicago Lock-box.

05-27-2015 Priority date as per NOA1

05-29-2015 Received NOA1 via email.

10-29-2015 Received NOA2 via email.

11-04-2015 Received I-797 via snail mail. (NOA2)

STAGE 2: NVC

11-13-2015 NVC received our case.

12-04-2015 NVC assigned case and invoice ID number

12-04-2015 Completed Choice of Agent DS-261

12-07-2015 Received 2 emails with Welcome Letters for my wife and I, they were sent by ASKnvc@state.gov

12-07-2015 AOS bill became available and I paid it.

12-08-2015 DS-261 reviewed on phone.

12-09-2015 Mailed AOS and IV packages.

12-10-2015 AOS fees appeared Paid.

12-10-2015 AOS and IV packages received.(30 days Email Received on 12-12-2015 - Scan Date 12-10-2015)

12-10-2015 IV bill available and Paid.

12-14-2015 IV fees appeared Paid.

12-15-2015 DS-260 available and completed and submitted.

01-19-2016 Case Complete at NVC :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

02-09-2016 Interview Date assigned 03-14-2016 i.e. March 14, 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Did you received confirmation about your mail received.... I really really hope you get a quick case complete.... I still feel you should have opted for electronic processing... I do not know who gave you the advice of doing mail processing... I would have preferred email over mail any day just because it is lot faster..... anyways my prayers are with you... and i hope you both will be together soon :idea:

The lady said I shouldn't get a new scan date because what I was missing wasn't of "necessity". And according to MANY of my sources in recent history EP was actually the same (if not SLOWER) than mailing them in. But too late now either way! (: thank you for your prayers, prayers to you as well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi all,

My first post here. So far reading what's written here has been very helpful, so thank you!

Is it me or has NVC been progressing significantly slower with CC's after the Christmas & New Year's holidays ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.