Kat&Jon

New K-1 RFE Master List

783 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I have been coming to this site off and on since 2010 and I have never heard of it taking 90 days for an RFE response.

You claimed it has never taken more than 30 days for anyone:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/424489-after-rfe-no-noa2/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/549073-anybody-got-noa2-after-a-long-wait-since-rfe-was-accepted/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/447282-rfe-how-long-does-it-take-to-get-approval-after-rfe-submitted/#entry6491080

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/549512-finallynoa2-after-55-days-post-rfe-have-hope/

I bet there are tons more, I just took the first ones that showed up in the search function.

It never takes that long. A response has never taken more than 30 days.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I am still patiently waiting for my RFE to be approved. It has been almost 7 months. March 8, 2016 is the last time any work was done.

Wow that's rare. You should probably just consider yourself "Denied". And if this is true why haven't u contacted them?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Why would I consider myself denied? I did contact them, spoke to a tier 2 supervisor. Said not to worry that everything looked good but they are backlogged. Have gotten up to 22K petitions per month and they are now working Saturdays to catch up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Na submit mo na ang kulang? The approval should be in 1 week ang pinaka matagal 2 weeks. We received ours in one week after they received our RFE reply.

it will be 3 weeks tomorrow since they received the response to RFE..still no update.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We filed our petition on July 6,2016. Sept 8 we received RFE for Circumstances of Meeting and Proofs of meeting within 2 years prior to filing. Our case was updated on Sept 19 that they received our Response and will start working on our case again. However they don't give specific time about how long we will get the result as many other people. Does any body have the same status update like ours? Does it mean it'll take longer than usual to get NOA2?

Timeline

We filed our petition on July 6,2016. Sept 8 we received RFE for Circumstances of Meeting and Proofs of meeting within 2 years prior to filing. Our case was updated on Sept 19 that they received our Response and will start working on our case again. However they don't give specific time about how long we will get the result as many other people. Does any body have the same status update like ours? Does it mean it'll take longer than usual to get NOA2?

Yes they usually dont put a specific time.. We just need to wait. We have the same case like yours. Sept8, we got rfe. Just the biopage of the passport. We received the hardcopy sept 12, we complied sept20. They received it sept26. And now we have the same update like yours in the website. We just need to wait more?

Timeline

Thank you for your quick response :) I'm worried cos I've seen many people waiting for a very long time after RFE. Also our RFE is more complicated so I guess it'll take longer than yours. Let me know when you have Noa2 please.

Timeline

Thank you for your quick response :) I'm worried cos I've seen many people waiting for a very long time after RFE. Also our RFE is more complicated so I guess it'll take longer than yours. Let me know when you have Noa2 please.

Sure no worries! I will let you know! Hopefully we get it both already. ?

Every case is different. Some says they waited for a longer time. But some lucky people says it just took 3 days after uscis received their compliance and it got approved already!

Timeline

Sure no worries! I will let you know! Hopefully we get it both already. ?

Every case is different. Some says they waited for a longer time. But some lucky people says it just took 3 days after uscis received their compliance and it got approved already!

Timeline

hi, just let you know my case was finally approved today. How about yours? so it took exactly 2 weeks from the date they received our RFE response to NOA2.

Timeline

hi, just let you know my case was finally approved today. How about yours? so it took exactly 2 weeks from the date they received our RFE response to NOA2.

Hi, haven't received ours yet??

They just received our response last sept26.

Anyway congratulations! Goodluck to your journey?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.