Kat&Jon

New K-1 RFE Master List

783 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kat&Jon,

Thank you so much!

Yeah i hope we can get an approval this time. This is our second petition already!

So i dont believe that lawyer can help you. ONLY YOU can make it..

Timeline

Hi.. Last sept 8 we received RFE asking for the front page of the passport of my fiance which is the petitioner just to confirm his identification to support the passport page with stamp as a proof that he actually came here to see me again. Our paper is in CSC. We sent our response sept 20. Any advice on how long we will possibly wait for NOA2? Thanks!!

Hi, Im a May Filers and got RFE for passport page too dated Aug. 24th and they got received our reply to RFE on Sept.7, 2016 and until now still waiting for NOA 2..

Timeline

Hi, Im a May Filers and got RFE for passport page too dated Aug. 24th and they got received our reply to RFE on Sept.7, 2016 and until now still waiting for NOA 2..

Timeline

Awts!! Really??! So its been 2 weeks now. I guess i should expect the same too. I hope you finally got an approval.. Pls let me know when u will get yours..

God bless!?

Timeline

Awts!! Really??! So its been 2 weeks now. I guess i should expect the same too. I hope you finally got an approval.. Pls let me know when u will get yours..

God bless!?

Yes sis.. :( Do you have RFE too?

Timeline

Na submit mo na ang kulang? The approval should be in 1 week ang pinaka matagal 2 weeks. We received ours in one week after they received our RFE reply.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

It can take anything from 1 day to 90 days to hear from USCIS after they have received your RFE response.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

For birth certificate of USC born abroad, is a notarized xerox copy fine? Or does it have to be an original birth certificate of born abroad?

I'm also a bit confused, do I have to send all the evidence regarding our relationship and financial support, etc. to USCIS or are there just specific documents to send to them first?

Timeline

Na submit mo na ang kulang? The approval should be in 1 week ang pinaka matagal 2 weeks. We received ours in one week after they received our RFE reply.

Yes, na submit na namin.. Last week namin sinubmit but they just received if today. Hopefully yes, ma approved na nxt week??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

It can take anything from 1 day to 90 days to hear from USCIS after they have received your RFE response.

It never takes that long. A response has never taken more than 30 days.

Timeline

It never takes that long. A response has never taken more than 30 days.

And you know of every single RFE case in the history of time? If not, how can you be sure that has never happened?

USCIS states that they have 90 days once they receive the response to an RFE. Most cases probably don't take that long, but that's how many days they have to make a decision, whether you like it or not.

Edited by Scandi

Timeline

And you know of every single RFE case in the history of time? If not, how can you be sure that has never happened?

USCIS states that they have 90 days once they receive the response to an RFE. Most cases probably don't take that long, but that's how many days they have to make a decision, whether you like it or not.

You seem to be offended, but it's the truth. Yes they do say that but it has never taken that long for anybody.

Timeline

You seem to be offended, but it's the truth. Yes they do say that but it has never taken that long for anybody.

Not offended at all, just curious how you know that. Obviously you don't know that, that's what was so funny about it.

Timeline

Not offended at all, just curious how you know that. Obviously you don't know that, that's what was so funny about it.

I have been coming to this site off and on since 2010 and I have never heard of it taking 90 days for an RFE response.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.