1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Michael2017 said:

Where do you have that prediction from, from my FB group, the prediction is only 2 weeks not 3 weeks.

Mygcvisa have indicated  movement of the next bulletin to 1 Oct 2015.. Haven't heard much about interview letters so I guess it would be just a week or 2.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, SANDYREU said:

Hi Kokokrunch,

I think I saw it on the Case Complete to Interview page on VisaJourney.  I am trying to find it, if I locate it I will post the link. Btw, whats ur PD?

Thank you so much! My PD is Sept 21 but case not complete yet so I was hoping to request for expedited review from NVC once my PD becomes current cos i'm turning 21 in a few months :( 

when's your PD? :) best of luck to all of us! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, kokokrunchf2a said:

Thank you so much! My PD is Sept 21 but case not complete yet so I was hoping to request for expedited review from NVC once my PD becomes current cos i'm turning 21 in a few months :( 

when's your PD? :) best of luck to all of us! 

Hope your case will be completed soon Kokokrunch! You are almost current, hopefully by Monday you should be in that privileged class. :) Im sure  NVC will expedite your case so you can be in the US before you turn 21. All the very best n God bless!

This is for my daughter-in-law..her PD is 2 Nov 2015 and we recd her CC mail on 9 May 2017. Just hoping that the VB moves by leaps n bounds! wishful thinking I guess:)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/8/2017 at 9:28 AM, SANDYREU said:

Hope your case will be completed soon Kokokrunch! You are almost current, hopefully by Monday you should be in that privileged class. :) Im sure  NVC will expedite your case so you can be in the US before you turn 21. All the very best n God bless!

This is for my daughter-in-law..her PD is 2 Nov 2015 and we recd her CC mail on 9 May 2017. Just hoping that the VB moves by leaps n bounds! wishful thinking I guess:)

Thanks Sandyreu! I hope so, too.... i've been patiently waiting for the August 2017 VB to be published. 🙏  Hope your daughter-in-law's PD will become current soon too :) If there are many unused visas there is a chance that her PD will be current in the last VB of FY2017 :) Goodluck to all of us, i hope the long wait will finally be over :) 

On 7/8/2017 at 2:25 AM, Michael2017 said:

Where do you have that prediction from, from my FB group, the prediction is only 2 weeks not 3 weeks.

Hi which facebook group did you see that prediction? Was spot on!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
19 minutes ago, bilalkhan28 said:

Hi which facebook group did you see that prediction? Was spot on!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1897854847105545/

Here, I always know Visa bulletin 2 weeks before it comes out. Till now, since 8 months, was always 100% correct.

Just now, Michael2017 said:

Here, I always know Visa bulletin 2 weeks before it comes out. Till now, since 8 months, was always 100% correct.

Thanks!

Timeline

:(( so sad indeed! Earlier tin the March'17 bulletin, they said the potential movement for F2A  would be  up to one month, so I guess we can never expect any substantial movement. 

If F2A folks who receive interview letters put up their PD as well, we do get a fair idea. For the past two months, that number has been very low. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
7 hours ago, Michael2017 said:

Hello Mr Michael , do you have any ideea about the next two monts ?  how long do they usually take to schedule your interview after your date becomes current ? do they usually issue the visa  7-14 days after the interview ?

My PD is 21 october 2015 , thank you very much Mr Michael.

Priority Date 19 october 2015

Don't worry God always has the best plan for each of us , just put your faith in Him and everything will be great.

May God bless you all and your families.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We can not know the next months yet, only after about 2 weeks we will know the next one. As it is the end of the fiscal year, there is little hope that the VB will move faster for the near future. Your interview will be scheduled before your date becomes current, and your interview will be held at a time that the Pd is current. NVC does this. Usually visas are issued about a week after the interview, but it can be also only 3-4 days or administrative processing for weeks or months. There is no guarantee.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.