1,749 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
2 hours ago, showdown said:

PD AUGUST 12, 2015

INTERVIEW DATE: JUNE 08

Thanks Everyone.

I did call yesterday and no visa available for now... PD 12 August 2015...I am confused over here why Am I not having an interview...

18 minutes ago, prastha said:

I did call yesterday and no visa available for now... PD 12 August 2015...I am confused over here why Am I not having an interview...

call back today you will get it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, prastha said:

It's possible your embassy is busy but don't worry you will get it any moment.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, showdown said:

It's possible your embassy is busy but don't worry you will get it any moment.

I did need some suggestion...Since I was so frustrated with the waiting time and missing my husband..I decided to go Nepal and booked my ticket..Can anyone help me figure out if me being there during the time of interview affect our process??

Filed: Other Timeline
5 hours ago, prastha said:

I did need some suggestion...Since I was so frustrated with the waiting time and missing my husband..I decided to go Nepal and booked my ticket..Can anyone help me figure out if me being there during the time of interview affect our process??

I don't think that would make a difference, and well about your IL, call today. You will get it for sure. I'm from nepal and just got my Date on june 5. Have patience, you will get it thru.

Timeline
5 hours ago, samnep said:

I don't think that would make a difference, and well about your IL, call today. You will get it for sure. I'm from nepal and just got my Date on june 5. Have patience, you will get it thru.

called just now no visa available...Am i calling wrong nvc or what

Edited by prastha

7 hours ago, prastha said:

7 hours ago, prastha said:

They gave an interview for Pd aug12,2015, so why tell you no visa available? What country were you from? 

Mine is Aug7,2015. No IL received yet. I will try to call nvc later. 

Timeline
16 hours ago, samnep said:

What is your PD?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Maine said:

They gave an interview for Pd aug12,2015, so why tell you no visa available? What country were you from? 

Mine is Aug7,2015. No IL received yet. I will try to call nvc later. 

I am from Nepal....

Timeline
5 minutes ago, samnep said:

Aug 3rd.when i called them they said they just have scheduled the date today and  shortly we will recive in email notification. I hope you will get it too. 

You fall in F2A category right??? I am getting the same answer for past 3 days that my case is not eligible to receive a visa yet. I don't know what to expect now.

Edited by prastha

Just now, prastha said:

You fall in F2A category right??? I am getting the same answer for past 3 days that my case is not eligible to receive a visa yet. I don't know what to expect now.

keep calling my friend from cuba just call and receive her interview date. she have calling since Tuesday with no luck got the same respond from nvc no visa available.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.