Ban Hammer

Israelis Were Asked to Name the ‘Worst’ U.S. President for Israel of the Last 40 Years. Guess Who They Chose.

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

More than 60 percent of Israeli Jews named President Barack Obama as the “worst” U.S. president for Israel in the past four decades, according to a new poll published Tuesday in the Los Angeles Jewish Journal.

Columnist Shmuel Rosner, who contributed questions to the poll, reported that when those surveyed were asked to name the U.S. president from Jimmy Carter to the present who has been the “worst for Israel,” Obama scored “head and shoulders above all others”:

When it comes to the “best” President, Israelis hesitate, as they have more than one candidate for the top spot. But when they are asked about the “worst” there is no such hesitation. One President stands head and shoulders above all others: Obama – with 63% of Jewish Israelis choosing him. Carter comes at a distant second with 16%, and other presidents are barely mentioned (the Bushes with 4% and 3%, Reagan with 2%).

As to the “best for Israel” president, 37 percent of Jewish Israelis named Bill Clinton, 34 percent said George W. Bush, and Ronald Reagan came in third at 8 percent.

Rosner noted that the outcome suggested that Israelis are not intrinsically biased toward Democrats or Republicans.

“Israelis don’t have a problem with the Democratic Party or with a Democratic president,” Rosner observed.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/29/israelis-were-asked-to-name-the-worst-u-s-president-for-israel-of-the-last-40-years-guess-who-they-chose/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

They don't get to vote in US elections anyway (unless they're also US citizens).

Republicans have a 41% approval rating compared to 46% for Democrats - http://www.pewresearch.org/data-trend/political-attitudes/republican-party-favorability/

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

I actually don't agree with that, I think Carter was worse. And actually there were many worse along the way. While I completely disagree with many, many of Obama's policies - the economy, certain aspects of his foreign policy, etc. I don't think he's a bad pres for Israel at all.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

I actually don't agree with that, I think Carter was worse. And actually there were many worse along the way. While I completely disagree with many, many of Obama's policies - the economy, certain aspects of his foreign policy, etc. I don't think he's a bad pres for Israel at all.

I agree Carter was worse .

Carter must have been worse because he attempted to base his foreign policy on human rights instead of naked aggression.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Carter must have been worse because he attempted to base his foreign policy on human rights instead of naked aggression.

Carter was(is) an idiot.

In general.

and we care because??? Israel is directly responsible for most of the trouble in the middles east. We need to stop supporting them.

Who's the genius that decided ignorance is bliss?

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Foreign policy was only a sliver of carter's incontinence

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Every country does what is in its own best interest. Carter is a great human being and I admire him, but he was a terrible president.

We can all wear flowers in our hair and sing peace songs but in the long term all that does is allow people naive about human nature create larger long term problems. Worse yet these people never understand that they set those problems in motion and will repeat the stupidity if given a chance.

In the end I really do not care what other people think who is/was the best American president for *their* country - any more than say Russians should care what Americans think was the best Russian president for Americans.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Every country does what is in its own best interest. Carter is a great human being and I admire him, but he was a terrible president.

We can all wear flowers in our hair and sing peace songs but in the long term all that does is allow people naive about human nature create larger long term problems. Worse yet these people never understand that they set those problems in motion and will repeat the stupidity if given a chance.

In the end I really do not care what other people think who is/was the best American president for *their* country - any more than say Russians should care what Americans think was the best Russian president for Americans.

Exacto