diane79

Interview next week. worried about the questions. any suggestion?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

My interview is this monday 15th. Im pretty nervous and anxious. Im so worried about not getting the visa. I cant imagine not being able to be with my fiance after all this time and sacrifice. I dont know if thats normal, if any of you, before the interview were expecting the worst or were really worried (or scared, I would say) about getting a negative answer. I dont know if it is only me being paranoid, or it is normal to feel that way. I cant way for this monday and finally know what my destiny will be.

Anyway, Im pretty concerned about the questions. I know I have to answer only what they ask and not give unwanted information, in few words, "yes-no" answers. My fiance came to visit me in August 2013, and then we met in my home country in April 2014, both times we spent like 13 days together. So, i know they will ask me for sure if he have ever come to visit me, and i will answer, yes, in 2013. But my concern is, should i add to this answer that we also met in my home country in April or not? Will I be giving unsolicited information? what if they took that we have only met this time in August and they think it is not enough and for that reason dont approve my visa? I sent pictures of us together, and behind the pictures i wrote where and when they had been taken, several of them from this trip we made and he met my family. but i dont know if they will notice it.

I dont want to have any problem, and I dont want them to think that we only met one time. I dont know what to do. =(

K1

02-02-2015 Package Sent by Express Mail

06-15-2015 Interview: APPROVED :dancing:

07-01-2015 Visa in Hand

09-06-2015 POE

10-09-2015 Wedding (L):wub:

----------------------------------------------------------

AOS

11-09-2015 AOS, EAD & AP Sent by Express Mail (Dearborn Address)

11-19-2015 AOS, EAD & AP confirmation e-mails received

12-14-2015 Biometrics completed

01-06-2016 AOS Approved :dance:

01-11-2016 GREEN CARD in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

11-06-2017 Package Sent by Express Mail 

11-13-2017 NOA received

12-05-2017 Biometrics completed

08-18-2018 Copy of extension letter received

10-16-2018 Original extension letter received

Naturalization

01-26-2019 N-400 filled online

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Don't worry:) K-1 interviews are less scary than they seem (or maybe I was just extra lucky), but the officer I had the interview with was very friendly and they, of course, understand that you are nervous (on my GC interview last Wednesday I said my maiden name instead of my current name and my husband failed to remember my mom's full name, but we still got approved).

Just relax and go with the flow, answer the questions that the interviewer asks. If your relationship is genuine, I'm sure he/she will know it and give you the conclusion you deserve:)

I understand you really well about being worried. After my K-1 was approved, I came outside of the embassy and started crying and couldn't help it just because it was such a huge weight off my shoulders. Just rember that if everything is real with you and your fiance, they have no reasons to say no.Good luck:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once saw this in a post, made me laugh the amount of questions....so I saved it. Most of these are for CR-1 and A.O.S. though.

Please check these questions below.
Development of Your Relationship
  • When and where did you meet for the first time?
  • Could you please describe the first meeting?
  • Did you make arrangements to meet again?
  • Did you exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses?
  • When did you meet next?
  • Where were you living at the time? Where was your spouse living?
  • What did the two of you have in common?
  • Where did you go for the dates?
  • When did your relationship turn romantic?
  • Who proposed to whom?
  • Why did you decide to have a long (or short) engagement?
  • How long was it before you decided to get married?
  • When did you decide to get married?
  • Did you live together before marriage?
  • Did your parents approve of the match? Why or why not?
You and your spouse
  • What is your name, address and date of birth?
  • What is the name, address and date of birth of your spouse?
  • What did you do for your spouse's last birthday?
  • What did you give each other for your last birthdays?
  • How often and what time do you call each other by phone?
  • Which holidays do you celebrate together?
  • What activities did you do together the last time you visited each other?
  • Which of your financial matters are shared, or who supports the other financially?
  • Do you and/or your spouse have any scars or tattoos? If yes, where on the body?
  • Where do you work?
  • What time do you or your spouse arrive home (whoever is working)?
  • What are your working hours?
  • What is your annual salary?
  • Where does your spouse work?
  • What are your spouse's working hours?
  • What days of the week does your spouse work?
  • What is your phone number at work?
  • What is your spouse's phone number at work?
  • Do you know your spouse's salary? If yes, how much is it?
  • Do you and/or your spouse attend regular religious services? Where?
  • Do you have any joint bank accounts? Where? What kind of accounts (checking, savings, money market etc)?
  • Are both of you listed on the account? As proof, do you have a bank letter or cancelled checks?
  • Who takes care of paying the bills?
  • What religious holidays do you celebrate together?
  • What is the most important holiday of the year in your household? Where do you typically celebrate it?
  • What did the two of you do last New Year's Eve? Fourth of July? Thanksgiving? Christmas?
  • How did you celebrate your most recent wedding anniversary?
  • Have you and your spouse gone to see a movie (or any other form of entertainment) lately? When and what did you see?
  • When was your last vacation? Did you and your spouse go anywhere together at that time?
  • When did your spouse take a vacation last time from work?
  • When was the last vacation you and your spouse took together?
  • Where did you go? How did you get there? Could you please describe in detail?
  • Do you have the photos from your last vacation together?
  • Did you file a joint tax return this year? Can I see the copy of it?
  • Do you jointly own any property? If yes, can I see the copies of the documents?
  • Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If yes, can I see copy of the same?
  • Do you have any utility bills where both of you are listed together?
  • Do you have receipts from items you have purchased together?
  • What other documentation do you have to prove that you are living together as a married couple?
  • What did you do for Christmas, New Year, your anniversary? Did you exchange gifts? If so, what kind of gift?
Wedding
  • Where was the wedding held?
  • How did you and your spouse get to the church, temple, mosque, gurudwara, courthouse etc?
  • How many people attended your wedding?
  • Who were the witnesses to the ceremony?
  • Did each of your parents attend the wedding?
  • What kind of cake or other food was served?
  • Did you serve the liquor? What kind?
  • Did anyone get drunk or otherwise embarrass themselves at the reception? Who? Describe.
  • How late did the guests stay at the wedding?
  • Did you exchange wedding rings? Did you and your spouse purchase them together or separately?
  • Was there music or other entertainment?
  • Who were the bridesmaids/groomsmen?
  • Did you have a reception after the ceremony?
  • If you didn't have a reception, what did you do after the wedding ceremony?
  • Where was the reception held?
  • Could you please describe the reception?
  • Could you please show me any photos of the wedding ceremony and/or reception?
  • Did the bride change clothes for the reception?
  • What time did you and the [bride or groom] leave the reception?
  • Did you go on a honeymoon? When did you leave? How did you get there? Where did you go? For how long? What airlines?
  • Where did you live after the wedding?
Relatives
  • Do you know your spouse's family members? Which ones?
  • Have you met each other's parents?
  • When did you see them last time? For how long? Where?
  • Do you buy gifts for your in-laws on important holidays? Do they buy gifts for you?
  • Which other members of your spouse's family do you see frequently? When was the last time you saw them? What did you do together?
  • How often do you see each other's parents?
  • How do each of you get along with your parents-in-law?
Children
  • How many children do you have?
  • What are the names, birth dates and birth place (hospital name, city) of each child?
  • Which children were normal delivery and which ones were c-section?
  • What is the name of your child's best friend?
  • Who prepares and packs the lunch for your children?
  • What is your usual babysitter's name? What are the day care timings?
  • What is the name of your child's teacher?
  • Who picks up the children at school?
  • What are their least favorite foods?
  • Which children (if any) still use a car seat?
  • What are the favorite toys/activities of your children?
  • If your spouse has children from a previous marriage, what are their names, ages, where they live, and where they go to school, if applicable?
House
  • Could you please describe the place where you lived right after the marriage? No. of bedrooms and bathrooms; furnishings; color of walls, floor coverings, appliances, etc; type of air conditioning (window or central), heating (gas or electrical), etc; number of telephones, TV sets etc.
  • Do you live in a home (single family, condominium, townhouse) or apartment? How much is the mortgage or rent? Who pays it?
  • Who cleans the house?
  • What are the garbage pick up days?
  • Do you write checks for paying the bills or online billing?
  • What color are the curtains in your house?
  • What type of curtains or window coverings are in your living room? What color?
  • Who gets up first? At what time?
  • Do you set up the alarm clock to get up in the morning?
  • What do each of you eat for breakfast?
  • How many staircases are in your house?
  • Is there a carpet in your front hallway? What color?
  • Do you have any pets? Which ones (such as dog, cat, fish etc.)? Who feeds it? Who walks it or cleans its cage, kitty litter box etc?
  • How many sinks, toilets, and showers are there in your house/apartment in total?
  • Is your sofa a regular one or does it have a pull-out bed? If later, have you ever had guests sleep there?
  • Where did you get the furniture? Was the furniture already there, did you buy it, was it a gift, or did it come from you, or your spouse's previous residence?
  • How was the furniture transported to the house?
Technology
  • Who keeps the garage door opener in the car?
  • How many remote controls are there in your house?
  • How many cars do you have?
  • Do you have a garage? How many cars fit into it? Who parks in it? Do you use a garage door opener?
  • How many telephones are in your house? Where are they?
  • Do both of you have cell phones? Do you have a family plan on the phones?
  • Does your phone have an answering machine? Who checks the messages?
  • Do you have a VCR? What brand? Do you use it only to watch videos, or do you record any TV shows?
  • Do you have a DVD player? What brand?
  • Where do you rent movies from?
  • Does your spouse listen to the radio? What station?
  • Do you have cable TV or satellite dish?
  • Who is the cable/dish provider in your house?
  • Does your spouse listen to music? What kind of equipment does he/she have such as walkman, iPod etc?
  • How many TV sets are in your house? In which rooms?
  • Do you watch TV shows together, or separately?
  • Name one TV show that you always watch together.
  • Do you have a still camera? Is that a digital camera or the one with the roll?
  • Who uses the camera most often?
  • Who takes pictures at important family occasions or during sightseeing?
  • Do you have a camcorder? What brand is it?
Kitchen
  • Who goes grocery shopping? Where? How often? How do you get there?
  • What color are the kitchen curtains?
  • Who makes breakfast?
  • What does your spouse drink in the morning? (Such as coffee, tea, milk etc.) If so, does he/she use cream and/or sugar?
  • What is your spouse's most (or least) favorite food?
  • Is there a particular food that you eat every week? What is it?
  • What are your favorite foods and who cooks what?
  • Do you have a barbecue grill? Do you use it? Is it gas or charcoal?
  • Who does most of the cooking?
  • How many times a week on average do you eat out?
  • What is your special restaurant?
  • Where is the garbage kept in the kitchen?
Bedroom
  • What size is your bed (twin, queen, king)?
  • Do you have a regular mattress, futon, or waterbed?
  • Who sleeps on each side of the bed?
  • Do either of you read or watch television before going to sleep?
  • Do you have lamps next to your bed?
  • Have you ever had an argument that resulted in one of you sleeping in another room? Who, and which room?
  • What kind of birth control do you use? What brand do you use?
  • When was your wife's last menstrual period?
  • Do you leave any lights on when you go to sleep at night?
  • How many windows are there in your bedroom?
  • Where do you keep your toothbrushes?
  • Does your spouse use a regular toothbrush or an electrical one?
  • What kind of toothpaste, soap, and shampoo do each of you use?
  • Where do you keep your clothes? Where does your spouse keep his/her clothes?
  • What color are your spouse's pajamas?
  • What is your favorite position (missionary, doggy, cow girl etc)?
  • Where are the bathroom towels kept?
  • Where do you keep the dirty clothes?
Just before the interview
  • Did you or your spouse go to work yesterday?
  • If so, at what time did you and/or spouse leave the house and return?
  • Did you eat dinner together last night? What did you have?
  • Did anyone else have dinner with you last night?
  • Who cooked the dinner last night? What time was dinner served?
  • Did you watch TV after dinner? What shows did you watch?
  • Who went to bed first?
  • At what time did you go to bed?
  • Did you have the AC, fan or heater on?
  • Who woke up first this morning? Did an alarm clock go off?
  • Did you or your spouse take a shower this morning?
  • Did you have breakfast? Where and what did you eat?
  • Did you come to the interview together? Who drove?

we had our interview on may 20 I was there with him they only ask 2 question how we met and if he know my family and they were very nice so u be ok good luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

If it makes you feel better, you're not alone :) I was so nervous the weeks before my interview. When it was finally over I finally relaxed and I got a migraine attack that lasted 1 and a half days. :P

If you really did see each other in April why not mention it? Why would that be unsolicited information? I think that some people here worry that if they give out too much information they will get denied. Be honest and courteous. Yes, do not volunteer a bunch of information that they are not asking for but don't feel worried about elaborating your answers if you feel it is to your advantage.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I had my interview today and was soooo scared and nervous. I spent about an hour in total at the embassy. First up was to give away all the documents and then wait and read a pamphlet about domestic violence in the states and then interview. I had a ton of evidence with me which I think helped our case a little. I was asked when/ how we met, where did we go for our dates and at what time I started to see my fiancé as a husband. Then the interview guy asked where some photos were taken and he even made a "joke" to see if "I knew" if we had any photos of us when I was in the states. And when I had the photos out he was like: haha I know ;)

But then I was asked about wedding plans and one question about my previous visa denial and what that was about.

Just make sure you know your relationship and dates, and it's fine not knowing everything. I couldn't remember the correct name of where my fiancé works haha. Too complicated to say I told the interview man haha..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Embassy/Consulate forum -- topic involves that phase. ***

[Moderator hat off]

OP, ignore all "you will be fine / it will be easy" replies. No one can ensure anything. Instead, go atop any VJ page, click "Embassy Info" and "Reviews: Embassy," and read what pertains to YOUR consulate. In addition, search the Mexico/Latin & South America regional forum for relevant threads.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Do not worry about the time you spent together. When i had my interview i was very nervous because we only spent 1 week together, but the lady didnt ask for it. Take the pictures with him and your family and im sure it will be fine!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Seriously? This level of detail is not needed for standard interviews.

Once saw this in a post, made me laugh the amount of questions....so I saved it. Most of these are for CR-1 and A.O.S. though.

Please check these questions below.
Development of Your Relationship
  • When and where did you meet for the first time?
  • Could you please describe the first meeting?
  • Did you make arrangements to meet again?
  • Did you exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses?
  • When did you meet next?
  • Where were you living at the time? Where was your spouse living?
  • What did the two of you have in common?
  • Where did you go for the dates?
  • When did your relationship turn romantic?
  • Who proposed to whom?
  • Why did you decide to have a long (or short) engagement?
  • How long was it before you decided to get married?
  • When did you decide to get married?
  • Did you live together before marriage?
  • Did your parents approve of the match? Why or why not?
You and your spouse
  • What is your name, address and date of birth?
  • What is the name, address and date of birth of your spouse?
  • What did you do for your spouse's last birthday?
  • What did you give each other for your last birthdays?
  • How often and what time do you call each other by phone?
  • Which holidays do you celebrate together?
  • What activities did you do together the last time you visited each other?
  • Which of your financial matters are shared, or who supports the other financially?
  • Do you and/or your spouse have any scars or tattoos? If yes, where on the body?
  • Where do you work?
  • What time do you or your spouse arrive home (whoever is working)?
  • What are your working hours?
  • What is your annual salary?
  • Where does your spouse work?
  • What are your spouse's working hours?
  • What days of the week does your spouse work?
  • What is your phone number at work?
  • What is your spouse's phone number at work?
  • Do you know your spouse's salary? If yes, how much is it?
  • Do you and/or your spouse attend regular religious services? Where?
  • Do you have any joint bank accounts? Where? What kind of accounts (checking, savings, money market etc)?
  • Are both of you listed on the account? As proof, do you have a bank letter or cancelled checks?
  • Who takes care of paying the bills?
  • What religious holidays do you celebrate together?
  • What is the most important holiday of the year in your household? Where do you typically celebrate it?
  • What did the two of you do last New Year's Eve? Fourth of July? Thanksgiving? Christmas?
  • How did you celebrate your most recent wedding anniversary?
  • Have you and your spouse gone to see a movie (or any other form of entertainment) lately? When and what did you see?
  • When was your last vacation? Did you and your spouse go anywhere together at that time?
  • When did your spouse take a vacation last time from work?
  • When was the last vacation you and your spouse took together?
  • Where did you go? How did you get there? Could you please describe in detail?
  • Do you have the photos from your last vacation together?
  • Did you file a joint tax return this year? Can I see the copy of it?
  • Do you jointly own any property? If yes, can I see the copies of the documents?
  • Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If yes, can I see copy of the same?
  • Do you have any utility bills where both of you are listed together?
  • Do you have receipts from items you have purchased together?
  • What other documentation do you have to prove that you are living together as a married couple?
  • What did you do for Christmas, New Year, your anniversary? Did you exchange gifts? If so, what kind of gift?
Wedding
  • Where was the wedding held?
  • How did you and your spouse get to the church, temple, mosque, gurudwara, courthouse etc?
  • How many people attended your wedding?
  • Who were the witnesses to the ceremony?
  • Did each of your parents attend the wedding?
  • What kind of cake or other food was served?
  • Did you serve the liquor? What kind?
  • Did anyone get drunk or otherwise embarrass themselves at the reception? Who? Describe.
  • How late did the guests stay at the wedding?
  • Did you exchange wedding rings? Did you and your spouse purchase them together or separately?
  • Was there music or other entertainment?
  • Who were the bridesmaids/groomsmen?
  • Did you have a reception after the ceremony?
  • If you didn't have a reception, what did you do after the wedding ceremony?
  • Where was the reception held?
  • Could you please describe the reception?
  • Could you please show me any photos of the wedding ceremony and/or reception?
  • Did the bride change clothes for the reception?
  • What time did you and the [bride or groom] leave the reception?
  • Did you go on a honeymoon? When did you leave? How did you get there? Where did you go? For how long? What airlines?
  • Where did you live after the wedding?
Relatives
  • Do you know your spouse's family members? Which ones?
  • Have you met each other's parents?
  • When did you see them last time? For how long? Where?
  • Do you buy gifts for your in-laws on important holidays? Do they buy gifts for you?
  • Which other members of your spouse's family do you see frequently? When was the last time you saw them? What did you do together?
  • How often do you see each other's parents?
  • How do each of you get along with your parents-in-law?
Children
  • How many children do you have?
  • What are the names, birth dates and birth place (hospital name, city) of each child?
  • Which children were normal delivery and which ones were c-section?
  • What is the name of your child's best friend?
  • Who prepares and packs the lunch for your children?
  • What is your usual babysitter's name? What are the day care timings?
  • What is the name of your child's teacher?
  • Who picks up the children at school?
  • What are their least favorite foods?
  • Which children (if any) still use a car seat?
  • What are the favorite toys/activities of your children?
  • If your spouse has children from a previous marriage, what are their names, ages, where they live, and where they go to school, if applicable?
House
  • Could you please describe the place where you lived right after the marriage? No. of bedrooms and bathrooms; furnishings; color of walls, floor coverings, appliances, etc; type of air conditioning (window or central), heating (gas or electrical), etc; number of telephones, TV sets etc.
  • Do you live in a home (single family, condominium, townhouse) or apartment? How much is the mortgage or rent? Who pays it?
  • Who cleans the house?
  • What are the garbage pick up days?
  • Do you write checks for paying the bills or online billing?
  • What color are the curtains in your house?
  • What type of curtains or window coverings are in your living room? What color?
  • Who gets up first? At what time?
  • Do you set up the alarm clock to get up in the morning?
  • What do each of you eat for breakfast?
  • How many staircases are in your house?
  • Is there a carpet in your front hallway? What color?
  • Do you have any pets? Which ones (such as dog, cat, fish etc.)? Who feeds it? Who walks it or cleans its cage, kitty litter box etc?
  • How many sinks, toilets, and showers are there in your house/apartment in total?
  • Is your sofa a regular one or does it have a pull-out bed? If later, have you ever had guests sleep there?
  • Where did you get the furniture? Was the furniture already there, did you buy it, was it a gift, or did it come from you, or your spouse's previous residence?
  • How was the furniture transported to the house?
Technology
  • Who keeps the garage door opener in the car?
  • How many remote controls are there in your house?
  • How many cars do you have?
  • Do you have a garage? How many cars fit into it? Who parks in it? Do you use a garage door opener?
  • How many telephones are in your house? Where are they?
  • Do both of you have cell phones? Do you have a family plan on the phones?
  • Does your phone have an answering machine? Who checks the messages?
  • Do you have a VCR? What brand? Do you use it only to watch videos, or do you record any TV shows?
  • Do you have a DVD player? What brand?
  • Where do you rent movies from?
  • Does your spouse listen to the radio? What station?
  • Do you have cable TV or satellite dish?
  • Who is the cable/dish provider in your house?
  • Does your spouse listen to music? What kind of equipment does he/she have such as walkman, iPod etc?
  • How many TV sets are in your house? In which rooms?
  • Do you watch TV shows together, or separately?
  • Name one TV show that you always watch together.
  • Do you have a still camera? Is that a digital camera or the one with the roll?
  • Who uses the camera most often?
  • Who takes pictures at important family occasions or during sightseeing?
  • Do you have a camcorder? What brand is it?
Kitchen
  • Who goes grocery shopping? Where? How often? How do you get there?
  • What color are the kitchen curtains?
  • Who makes breakfast?
  • What does your spouse drink in the morning? (Such as coffee, tea, milk etc.) If so, does he/she use cream and/or sugar?
  • What is your spouse's most (or least) favorite food?
  • Is there a particular food that you eat every week? What is it?
  • What are your favorite foods and who cooks what?
  • Do you have a barbecue grill? Do you use it? Is it gas or charcoal?
  • Who does most of the cooking?
  • How many times a week on average do you eat out?
  • What is your special restaurant?
  • Where is the garbage kept in the kitchen?
Bedroom
  • What size is your bed (twin, queen, king)?
  • Do you have a regular mattress, futon, or waterbed?
  • Who sleeps on each side of the bed?
  • Do either of you read or watch television before going to sleep?
  • Do you have lamps next to your bed?
  • Have you ever had an argument that resulted in one of you sleeping in another room? Who, and which room?
  • What kind of birth control do you use? What brand do you use?
  • When was your wife's last menstrual period?
  • Do you leave any lights on when you go to sleep at night?
  • How many windows are there in your bedroom?
  • Where do you keep your toothbrushes?
  • Does your spouse use a regular toothbrush or an electrical one?
  • What kind of toothpaste, soap, and shampoo do each of you use?
  • Where do you keep your clothes? Where does your spouse keep his/her clothes?
  • What color are your spouse's pajamas?
  • What is your favorite position (missionary, doggy, cow girl etc)?
  • Where are the bathroom towels kept?
  • Where do you keep the dirty clothes?
Just before the interview
  • Did you or your spouse go to work yesterday?
  • If so, at what time did you and/or spouse leave the house and return?
  • Did you eat dinner together last night? What did you have?
  • Did anyone else have dinner with you last night?
  • Who cooked the dinner last night? What time was dinner served?
  • Did you watch TV after dinner? What shows did you watch?
  • Who went to bed first?
  • At what time did you go to bed?
  • Did you have the AC, fan or heater on?
  • Who woke up first this morning? Did an alarm clock go off?
  • Did you or your spouse take a shower this morning?
  • Did you have breakfast? Where and what did you eat?
  • Did you come to the interview together? Who drove?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Thanks to all for your replies.

As TBoneTX suggested, I had already checked the embassy reviews, it helped me a lot to find out what kind of questions they ask, and how the interview is. However, I'm still a bit worried :dead: lol. i guess its pretty normal.. I just cant believe the day I have waited for years will be this monday, I'm excited bc I will finally be with my bubu :wub: , nervous, melancholic (about leaving this country which I love more than my own home country), and other mixed feelings lol

I was thinking of saying, when they ask me if my fiance has ever come here, to say "yes, and we have also met in Peru". I dont think it will be given too much unsolicited information, right?.

K1

02-02-2015 Package Sent by Express Mail

06-15-2015 Interview: APPROVED :dancing:

07-01-2015 Visa in Hand

09-06-2015 POE

10-09-2015 Wedding (L):wub:

AOS

11-09-2015 AOS, EAD & AP Sent by Express Mail (Dearborn Address)

11-19-2015 AOS, EAD & AP confirmation e-mails received

12-14-2015 Biometrics completed

01-06-2016 AOS Approved :dance:

01-11-2016 GREEN CARD in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROC

11-06-2017 Package Sent by Express Mail 

11-13-2017 NOA received

12-05-2017 Biometrics completed

08-18-2018 Copy of extension letter received

10-16-2018 Original extension letter received

Naturalization

01-26-2019 N-400 filled online

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.