rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I believe 5/15 will be a busy day for NVC. CCs will be coming in.

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

Hey guys please need some answers, we submitted our checklist response April 23 and we didn't hear anything from Nvc then. We don't even receive any email from them if they get our documents. Is this just a normal scenario? They said wait for 45days, if that's the case is April 27 our scan date, that's the date according to our tracking the documents were received by the nvc.

Thank you so much

Jane

I have a feeling it is too but it's so basic, just running you around through this-n-that link. I've started to feel like I'm going in a big circle with the links trying to figure out what else, if anything, I should be doing per Embassy rules. I assume we all get the same basic letter with only a few personal differences.

I think so its the last one

New scan date

Well they haven't review my documents yet, I called to today and they put me under supervisor review cuz today is my day 25/30 and they hadn't review anythibg after they said they did review my packages. Since May 1 they are telling me they review my two packages tñnow they are say they didn't that my documents are pending for review yet and that everything is ok with my documents at least I know I wont get Checklist. They said it takes around 2 weeks or less for the supervisor review. Hope Next week I get CC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

CeeMu No news for you? I'm behind you so I was waiting to see your CC now before I start to scream.....Hope we all get CCs today or early next week

Not yet my dear! I'm so anxious.. we called last night and the rep said we should call in five days. .. crazy! All the best to us! let me know if you hear any news..
Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey all,

So, my interview was on Feb 20th in Montreal; visa was approved! Thank God! Picked up my visa packet and passport a week later from Loomis. POE was March 2nd. All went well thank God! I got my green card in the mail in April :content:

Okay so I am back here because my friend needs help. Her interview was on March 20th at Montreal. She was approved. She got the welcome letter and everything. She flew back to Vancouver and since has been waiting for her visa packet and passport. Its been almost 2 months. She has called NVC numerous times and she has been told her visa has not been approved and her case is at 'administrative processing'. Has anyone ever heard of such case where visa is approved at interview, however case is at administrative processing?

Poor girl is stressed and worried. She cant even travel anywhere because she doesn't have her passport :cry: please please reply your thoughts or refer me to another thread where I may be able to get answers. Thanks in advance and good luck to you all! The end is near just hang in there! you are all in my prayers, God bless (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Not yet my dear! I'm so anxious.. we called last night and the rep said we should call in five days. .. crazy! All the best to us! let me know if you hear any news..

In 5 days means next week, CRAZY indeed, this NVC wait is very stressful. I WILL let you know if I hear any good news

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So no even one CC today on this VJ thread?....unbelievable!!!!!!!.....Is the system's problem affecting the cases review too?

I'm not sure if it's because of the system error, or because the spreadsheets dates go from 04/17 to 04/20 without any 18s or 19s in there. Since no one has submitted their information for those days, I figured this week would be pretty slow. I have an EP scan date of 04/21, and I'm very anxious to see all you 20s start to get processed.

September 29, 2012 - First met through a writing forum
January 5, 2014 - Engaged!
June 27, 2014 - Married!

USCIS:
September 23, 2014 - Sent off I-130 package
September 29, 2014 - Priority Date
September 30, 2014 - NOA1
March 26, 2015 - NOA2
April 2, 2015 - Case shipped to NVC

NVC:
April 13, 2015 - Case Number/IIN received
April 15, 2015 - DS-261 submitted
April 15, 2015 - AOS fee paid
April 21, 2015 - AOS package submitted
April 21, 2015 - IV package submitted
April 21, 2015 - Scan date

April 30, 2015 - DS-261 reviewed over the phone

May 12, 2015 - IV fee paid (late due to "EP lock")
May 13, 2015 - DS-260 submitted

May 27, 2015 - AOS/IV packages still not reviewed, flagged for supervisor review

July 10, 2015 - Supervisor review does nothing, flagged for unit manager review
August 11, 2015 - Case Complete!

Interview:

October 6, 2015 - Medical

October 13, 2015 - Interview date (AP - need to submit copy of 2014 W2)
October 21, 2015 - Visa status changed to "READY" and then a few hours later "ISSUED"

October 28, 2015 - Passport received (was available for pickup Oct. 27)
October 28, 2015 - POE fee paid
October 30, 2015 - POE!

After POE:
November 9, 2015 - Received SSN (checked off option to apply on forms)
December 1, 2015 - Received Green Card

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.