rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok, that's helpful. Sadly, mine still has a status of "at NVC". I haven't seen any of those who also got a CC around the same time as me post any interview dates. Are they still around?

I-130 - Nov/2013

CC - 5/1

interview - ?????

Hey im still around...havent gotten an interview date as yet...

just a reminder we are supposed to help each other in this forum, not get in each others nerves, and its not that i have abandoned you guys, i have been working like a slave for the past month, no days off at all, and i try to keep up but when i see a post and go to edit the spreadsheet, fayriebaby has already done so, she is doing an amazing job. and we do what we can, who ever feels that they can do a better job, than let me know so i can add you to the spreadsheet as an editor.

whoever would like to step up and help fayriebaby with the spreadsheet, PM me so i can add you and take a lil weight off of her.

thanks

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Dominican Republic
Marriage: 2014-02-03
I-130 Sent : 2014-05-28
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-06-02
I-130 Approved : 2014-10-30
NVC Received : 2014-11-13
NVC Case: 2014-12-11
DS-261 Filled and Submitted: 2014-12-12
AOS Bill Payment Made: 2014-12-14 (payment portal was having problems/mailed payment)
AOS Bill Showed Paid: 2014-12-16
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-20
Paid IV Bill: 2014-12-24
Sent AOS & IV: 2014-12-17
Package Received by NVC: 2014-12-18
Scanned Date into NVC (e-mail received): 2014-12-18
Submitted DS-260: 2014-12-29
Checklist Received: 2015-02-18 (for not sending the right birth & marriage certificate
Checklist Scaned: 2015-02-23
Supervisor Review Req: 2015-03-31
Case Complete: 2015-04-06
Interview Scheduled: 2015-04-24
Interview Date: 2015-06-03
Package 4 Received: 2015-05-04
Medical Done: 2015-05-19
Interview Result: -
Visa Received: 2015-xx-xx
POE: 2015-xx-xx

Here is the Link for the Spreadsheet

Hi

NVC is currently working on which scan date? My scan date is 22 April

Thanks

Edited by faisal.sial

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi all! I just sent in the AOS and IV documents on 5/8 and they were delivered on 5/11. Will I get an email from NVC to confirm their receiving of the documents?

I am curious how people figure out the Scan Date. :idea:

IV Fee not invoiced yet...Thinking about calling if nothing happens at the end of May. :secret:

Wooooow ,Congrats Kriss. We are all happy for you CC in a short time.....What is your SD?

Thank you Nyala .. I just called and confirmed with NVC

Original SD 3/30

Checklist 4/ 24

New SD 4/28

CC 5/11

Hi all! I just sent in the AOS and IV documents on 5/8 and they were delivered on 5/11. Will I get an email from NVC to confirm their receiving of the documents?

I am curious how people figure out the Scan Date. :idea:

IV Fee not invoiced yet...Thinking about calling if nothing happens at the end of May. :secret:

If you know your documents were delivered on 5/11, most likely it will be your scan date. You will get an email in a few days.

First time after our documents were delivered we got an e-mail on about 6th day confirming our scan date as the date of delivery. Second time we were sending documents again responding to the check list. We got an e-mail in 2 days confirming our scan date as the day of delivery.

Our IV fee wasn't invoiced at the time the NVC got our documents, but in couple of weeks it got invoiced.

I hope it helps.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

If you know your documents were delivered on 5/11, most likely it will be your scan date. You will get an email in a few days.

First time after our documents were delivered we got an e-mail on about 6th day confirming our scan date as the date of delivery. Second time we were sending documents again responding to the check list. We got an e-mail in 2 days confirming our scan date as the day of delivery.

Our IV fee wasn't invoiced at the time the NVC got our documents, but in couple of weeks it got invoiced.

I hope it helps.

Thank you for your reply! It really helps :luv:

Nvc its socks i call them Today like i usually do and Asking what is new in My case, they answer that they waiting for me for submit the birth certificate, and after the Lady said that There is a documents getting on the system Just Today, and give them 30 to 45 days to review, ( i submit the birth certificate Again on friday 8 arrive to nvc, Just in case they loose My papers) them i ask the Lady, do Im still in the supervisor review? She said yes, give them 42 days for a supervisor review the case. Im in supervisor review since April 27. So what range of the dates they give me Its the real? Im so confusing... Im so stressing and i want that this stupid process finish.

Nvc its socks i call them Today like i usually do and Asking what is new in My case, they answer that they waiting for me for submit the birth certificate, and after the Lady said that There is a documents getting on the system Just Today, and give them 30 to 45 days to review, ( i submit the birth certificate Again on friday 8 arrive to nvc, Just in case they loose My papers) them i ask the Lady, do Im still in the supervisor review? She said yes, give them 42 days for a supervisor review the case. Im in supervisor review since April 27. So what range of the dates they give me Its the real? Im so confusing... Im so stressing and i want that this stupid process finish.

Omg! WITH Nvc u never win they always have an answer . I wish the best luck in this journey!!

Filed: Timeline

Hey! I'm happy to find this thread. We have an IR-5 case at NVC now. Here are my dates if you want to add them to the spreadsheet.

04/13/15 - Scan date (but I only sent AOS docs--dumb)

04/29/15 - Mailed IV packet

05/08/15 - Received checklist for IV docs

05/08/15 - Scan date for IV docs

Now just hanging out waiting and crossing my fingers for case closed without more checklists. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Ribs&Beans

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.